Steps before buying any currency - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

Steps before buying any currency

On 4/13/2020 at 10:43 PM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all
First, before purchasing any currency, you must ensure that the currency exists on the Queen Market Cap website
Secondly, try to read the goal behind the currency, visit its communication sites and find out when they published their last post and do they have future plans for their currency?
Third, consult with friends and try to monitor the currency well before making the purchase decision so that you do not fall victim to any counterfeit currency
Fourth, wait for the right time to buy to be able to make the most profit
My best wishes for success

That's right, i strongly agree with you. I just want to ads something, when buying any currency just make sure you are willing to buy that currency and you will take the risk because every currency are extremely volatile it means the price is not stable so you need to wait for very long term if the price of your currency is very low, don't withdraw it when it has low price. That's it. 

Before buying or investing on any crypto currency we need to checked on Coinmarketcap or coingecko on these sites we find all necessary information regarding this projects whats the volumes, investment share in total capitalization of crypto market and team, site links and register and listed exchanges and many more information for you. 

Yes I agree with you and you are right, I think when we engage in buying a such coin is very important to do an investigation about that, maybe with the coin on the top you dont need to investigate you need just to revise the price, but with unknown coin you should..

Yes, it is imperative to ascertain the strength of the currency and its project before purchasing it or investing and trading in it

THINK POSITIVE

It’s worth adding that there are volumes for this cryptocurrency that you are going to buy. The main thing is that there should also be volumes, sales purchases and then the coin will have investors. 

It's a very important topic as well as valuable because every new beginner wants to invest their money in the trading but without having any knowledge they cannot go for the investment for them I want to say it's a time to learn something about cryptocurrency do that thing you doing much better because when you are going for in restaurants with some knowledge it will be much better to get some idea from the trading also if you go with the small investments with some suggestions from the people's that will be more effective as you can see in yourself.

l do agree with your opinion. That is why, in my opinion before choosing any crypto you should get any information about the coin. As you knew there are a lot of coins, which are scams among them. 

The first thing to make sure is that the currency is listed on popular exchanges because some coin might end up being a scammer's trap. But some coins that are good trade might not be listed on many exchanges. In case of such crypto you need to inquire about the team behind its development and launch and also its total supply and total circulating volume.

468x60-3.png

right. If you want to buy any currency, you will need to have a good understanding and information about the founders, founders, developers, platforms and targets of money .... close to this currency. if it is good, it will surely be well known and appreciated.

On 4/13/2020 at 5:43 PM, Mazen1996 said:

First, before purchasing any currency, you must ensure that the currency exists on the Queen Market Cap

You can always edit your post and correct the mistakes you've made. There is nothing called "Queen Market Cap", I don't know if some auto-correct fuction made this error, still it doesn't look good.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:43 PM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all
First, before purchasing any currency, you must ensure that the currency exists on the Queen Market Cap website
Secondly, try to read the goal behind the currency, visit its communication sites and find out when they published their last post and do they have future plans for their currency?
Third, consult with friends and try to monitor the currency well before making the purchase decision so that you do not fall victim to any counterfeit currency
Fourth, wait for the right time to buy to be able to make the most profit
My best wishes for success

Thanks for this advice. 

This is right. 

I hope beginners must read this for them to gain some knowledge when buying cryptocurrencies in the market.

This is very helpful and informative tips. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That is true, I don't exactly know why some people forget to make these steps before buying, more often than not bad trades and investments comes from lack of knowledge about the projects they invested.

So it's friend you're absolutely right in what you express before investing in any kind of cryptocurrency we must research well so as not to lose our money 

On 4/13/2020 at 11:21 PM, Maroua said:

Very nice tips, simple and understandable to anyone in the forum, I will not provide any additional explanation after explaining my dear brother, thanks for sharing these tips with us.

Yes what he posted is very helpful and I hope beginners will read that for them to learn new things that they can use in future buying of coins. 

This is very useful tips. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes these are one of the good ideas that have to keep in mind while buying a coin. I will stress the point that always check the agent from where you are buying coin. Always go for a trusted one.

Exactly to buy any coins first we have to follow these steps because this is very common and most trusted steps. Few months ago I bought vechain coin in very low price but after this halving I will sell this coin and that time I will get profit double.

I think that you have considered many important steps that must be applied before investing in any currency because the field of crypto in the end is full of coins for a woman who does not have a project. Thank you

In my opinion before buying any cryoto currencies we should check their highest and lowest price first.We should also look at their weekly and monthly price.After that our predictions can be true and we can make profit in this way.

Queen market cap?sorry,maybe you mean coinmarket cap?

Anyways,your right,before investing on any crypto currency we must do a further research first on our prospect coin to avoid losing or choosing a wrong coin,because not all coin are moving great in the market,we must check coin's use cases to see if it is worth investing for.

Well you are correct befor choose any currency we 

Should aware about their rate and rules and they are

Good for investment or not then buying it.

Really a great suggestions friend. One should always ensure all the stability before purchasing a coin or trading it. Because there are really increased scams and all that's going online. One should verify these things and then only proceed.

The most common place for currency conversion for the masses of the population exchange offices. Currency prices and their deviation from the current exchange rate in them vary greatly.

Yes exactly before purchasing any currency or investing in any of the cryptocoin you need to ensure that such coin is existing in coinmarketcap and it's not a spam and then you need to check the price and its history that in earlier times those coins have given profit or not.

For sure the steps you mentioned are really helpful when Investing in any currency, for me I think if we follow this steps it would really help us alot, with this steps we will be able to buy the right coin and make profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Very good information for those who do not have the knowledge of how currencies work in the crypto world, which a contribution of these deserves a reaction and a good view from the users of the forum.