Experts predictions on Bitcoin Price today? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Experts predictions on Bitcoin Price today?

I dont believe in experience prediction they are all the marge of wrong and we cant trust them,but if any expert can help us it's very welcome to see some new idea  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 9:54 PM, malik6314193 said:

I am not much old in this crypto world. And i also trading on yobit. But i am not expert in it. But i think today market will flactuate between 7000 to 7400$.

Gladly it reached 10000$ this day and possible to double the price this year according to some expert predictions. 

Let's wait for that to happen. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The prediction of the price of currencies is not a guess, but rather depends on strategies and indicators and other things must be done in order to guess the price that is supposed to reach this day or tomorrow or the coming months. And not all expectations are honest. Today it seems to us that the price of BTC has reached the level of $ 10,000, the price may drop a little and the majority are waiting for such moments.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 6/2/2020 at 1:11 PM, pablomarwan said:

The prediction of the price of currencies is not a guess, but rather depends on strategies and indicators and other things must be done in order to guess the price that is supposed to reach this day or tomorrow or the coming months

Exactly that is right my friend cryptocurrency is about guessing by analysing the market to no the possible future outcome of the market price by using strategies and indicators.

I have a small doubt after seeing is post. I think that if we predict any Crypto movement and maximum of us gone with the decision to trade so I think that the chance of prediction to be go wrong will be higher. I don't know is it like that, but I guess it is like that. Can anyone help?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, P A Ashif said:

I have a small doubt after seeing is post. I think that if we predict any Crypto movement and maximum of us gone with the decision to trade so I think that the chance of prediction to be go wrong will be higher. I don't know is it like that, but I guess it is like that. Can anyone help?

I agree with you dude you are right many guess the predictions to be going wrong were few saying it to be wrong are just guessing and trying trying to copy from others were they don't have reason for why they say it. But to my opinion predictions can be right and can be wrong since we are all guessing the market.

It's almost impossible to know the price but what we can do is to predict the price of the coin and to monitor the movement. Even the expert of the tradings can't predict right price sometimes. It's better to learn do trading in even small movements.

On 5/10/2020 at 8:56 PM, Shahud said:

as this post was created in april and its may running now.so we look at the today's price of Bitcoin will have a great price which is very stable and moving forward.and at the halving moment the predictions are just excited about the price

The bitcoin price today is really high compare to the previous price on that month. 

Also there's some prediction that possible for bitcoin to reach up to 20000$ this year. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

there is many factors that's set price of Bitcoin as well as other Crypto currency , likes it's Trading , demand as well remaining supply .

we need to makes our own analysis on the movement of market .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The majority of experts expect a significant increase in the price of bitcoin, but so far there has not been any strong increase, although the Bitcoin split has ended successfully

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The value of bitcoin is related to several factors, including the amount of supply and demand, and the value of bitcoin usually increases after half of bitcoin.

Bitcoin price or any other substance 

Its price depending on buy and sell only 

And this limiting the price of the coin my friend 

On 4/13/2020 at 3:29 PM, Babubu609 said:

Mates we need to know how to predict the market, be wise we found it so difficult to make a prediction, but here in this topic we need some experts to help us on how to predicts the market price of market today, what do you think about today how the price will be to night, please let's our experts cooperate and help us out on how to study the price chat and how to analyses it. 

We can't accurately predict what's gonna happen next because the world events are not constant since major events can effect the global economy in various ways so try to listen to multiple expert predictions or do your own research about those factors that moves the BTC value. 

• +2 1

My friend, it is very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and no matter how a person has experience in forecasting forecasts, there is a very high possibility that his predictions will be wrong. And the way of predicting currency rates is done by looking at some charts, historical data and market movement that enables us to make forecasts and forecasts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/15/2020 at 11:08 AM, vynz said:

We can't accurately predict what's gonna happen next because the world events are not constant since major events can effect the global economy in various ways so try to listen to multiple expert predictions or do your own research about those factors that moves the BTC value. 

It cannot be accurate in predicting the future about the future outcome of the market. Experts that are very genuine in the market were able to predict what the future of Bitcoin will be.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:29 PM, Nezar said:

it is very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and no matter how a person has experience in forecasting forecasts,

That is big yes predictions are not the truth but saying something about what is going to happen in the future market. It can be true and cannot be true.

On 5/20/2020 at 12:43 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes is difficult to predict all we have to do we have to consider some predictions from some of our experts that are good in making predictions so that you can put it into consideration to make sure yes that prediction is going to happen or not.

Well, that's true mate, experts are good to predict the price of coins and we need to follow their predictions because there's a highly percentage that this will be happen, many people are following it and there's no bad if we try it.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, experts are good to predict the price of coins and we need to follow their predictions because there's a highly percentage that this will be happen, many people are following it and there's no bad if we try it.

We can follow predictions but not all predictions we can follow since we can also participate in predicting the price and yet is not the reality but we can take a look in to the experts predictions and know about the next future price.

It's so hard to predict the price of the bitcoin because the volatility of the market is very high and for me it's like luck to predict the price of the of the coin. But it's like impossible to predict the exact price of the coin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

35 minutes ago, Izeal said:

It's so hard to predict the price of the bitcoin because the volatility of the market is very high and for me it's like luck to predict the price of the of the coin. But it's like impossible to predict the exact price of the coin.

Bitcoin price is hard to predict but there are ways to still guess and predict and likely your predictions will come through. If you are a trader, you will get what I'm talking about. 

• +1 3

On 6/15/2020 at 6:28 PM, Niyaas said:

Yes, that's too hard for predicting the bitcoin value.it is not stable and it's price changing day by day. Mostly experts on market may be  predict the price on bitcoin and their prediction always will be incorrect . I must know how can predict exact value of bitcoin because I need to know about trading well. 

I agree the price change as time goes by and it depends if the change is to make the value high or low that's why much better to check the bitcoin price if you going to do transactions. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

18 minutes ago, saraanna396 said:

The price of bitcoin cannot be predicted currently, a few months ago the price of bitcoin fell to less than 4,500 USD, and now look at the price of bitcoin it exceeds 10k USD, the world is going through accelerating events from the epidemic and stopping the market and global trade and other events, all of this affect in Bitcoin price.

I  may likely agree with you as you explain precisely in detail about the predictions. To my own opinion we can follow some predictions that seems to be 70% true and apply it to the little research you made to make it work perfectly.

On 6/22/2020 at 4:41 PM, Joyhasan259 said:

Most experts expect the price of Bitcoin to rise.  We are hopeful that of course Bitcoin will reach a much better meaning.  It would be a much better name in the world.

We are still tuned on focusing on the price fluctuations. We think the price should be rising more this time as we are just in the qauter two of the year and the bull run is over.

Prediction is somehow similar to the guess, so even some experts cannot say the accurate price of the bitcoin for the next day, there is no person who can predict the price of every cryptocurrency, that is what cryptocurrency makes so thrilling because of its volatility.

I am not an expert in cryptocurrency world but I don't think there is anyone that can predict the future price of bitcoin in the market because no one controls bitcoin price and all what we need to do it to be monitoring the market movement. Only the whales can control the price and it is not generally but in some site, they do that so that panic sellers can sell to them and they will accumulate more in there wallet for future price.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin price prediction is no too easy,  because  bitcoin price always not stable. And this coin was Very much baffle able. But now corona situations pandemic made it predict.