Experts predictions on Bitcoin Price today? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Experts predictions on Bitcoin Price today?

If we can detect the movements of the whale, it can determine the price movement of bitcoin and any other currency because the whales control the price and the market significantly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Dear today price of bitcoin is 7040$ now few minutes ago its price was lowest to 6910$ now i am sure that its price will down soon and it can touch to 6600$ easily in next 18 hours are very critical situations for whole crypto market due to a lot hipe of halving event. 

• +1 1

I really dont follow any expert as i in my mind believe that i can be the expert of my life and i always follow what i feel like is considered correct according to me . So i dont k ow what experts are saying about today's price. 

• +1 1

In few days only I have heard many types of predictions related to the bitcoins and this is going through another level because of the halving process coming and I think it will be very good for the new business to analyse the situations it's our opportunity to see what happened after the process and maybe if you can then you can invest small amount in the market so that you can get more related to the situationsthat will be more effective for you because you are gathering experiences that will be more beneficial in upcoming time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think it will be really hard to make a prediction on Bitcoin's market. I can only suggest to buy during a dip, as this always creates better risk/reward ratio and gives you better odds. Still don't forget to take profits too, this is trading about. Some people do it right, buy low and forget to sell to profit. 

18 minutes ago, Mohammadztzt1 said:

Hello my friend
In general, we can say that Bitcoin after breaking the resistance of 7200 dollars, which is very difficult resistance, I expect it will rise now to a level that exceeds 10 thousand dollars, and after that it falls hard, it is a good opportunity to sell at it.

Thanks for your predictions mate through my investigation on the Bitcoin graph I saw its movement and the price is exceeding 8000$ and later after somedays rise to a peak if 9-10k$.

On 4/13/2020 at 2:29 AM, Babubu609 said:

Mates we need to know how to predict the market, be wise we found it so difficult to make a prediction, but here in this topic we need some experts to help us on how to predicts the market price of market today, what do you think about today how the price will be to night, please let's our experts cooperate and help us out on how to study the price chat and how to analyses it. 

Nobody can predict the exchange rate right now
I think that the bad global imbalances have affected the price of bitcoin and reduced its value, and he is now in a corrective movement after which he continues his downward movement until the economic crises end.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 3:29 PM, Babubu609 said:

Mates we need to know how to predict the market, be wise we found it so difficult to make a prediction

Well, it's true. It very hard to predict anything, especially bitcoin because it is volatile, means we can't make a sure prediction about it. That's why experts are making not so accurate predictions to it. For me, my prediction about bitcoin is that it will pump its value today and will gain high value tonight.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 12:59 PM, Babubu609 said:

Mates we need to know how to predict the market, be wise we found it so difficult to make a prediction, but here in this topic we need some experts to help us on how to predicts the market price of market today, what do you think about today how the price will be to night, please let's our experts cooperate and help us out on how to study the price chat and how to analyses it. 

Well i doubt that in my opinion no one actually make the exact predictions for the price of bitcoin in the digital market. Because it is totally depend up on the market demand and supply forces. 

Yes, we need that. I am going to learn technical analysis through YouTube and through some of the books that I have downloaded, but I find some difficulty in that.

• +1 1

I don't know much about training. I have very little idea in this world. I haven't done any trading so far.  Hope everybody helps me

• -1 1
  • +1 1

16 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Well i doubt that in my opinion no one actually make the exact predictions for the price of bitcoin in the digital market. Because it is totally depend up on the market demand and supply forces. 

Yes this is base on the market conditions and it often changes even when predicted whenever the market changes it conditions

On 4/13/2020 at 3:29 PM, Babubu609 said:

Experts are making predictions based on what they know  and they are trying to see the movement of money and how ot will increase or decrease. They are showing it to the other people because they want yo extend their knowledge to others. 

• +1 1

Hello dear mate , I'm not an expert but after watching the currennt performance of the bitcoin , i think it will remain stable between 7300 to 7500 US dollars. And also from here on now bitcoin's prices will increase but very minor growtg we will see.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Zues said:

Experts are making predictions based on what they know  and they are trying to see the movement of money and how ot will increase or decrease. They are showing it to the other people because they want yo extend their knowledge to others. 

Yes they want to become perfect in it but they oftens fail because of the movement of the market while somes are right

On 4/13/2020 at 11:23 PM, Sezar55 said:

My dear friend, in these current circumstances, no one can predict the price of bitcoin because the market is volatile and the biggest rise in its record is up to $ 7,300, so let's leave this matter for a while until the epidemic problem is resolved.

We shouldn't believe predictions and we should study the flow for us to know what will happen in the bitcoin price. 

For me much better to analyze than believing any predictions. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Actually big trader or experts trader using signal or bot for Bitcoin prediction. For us this is very hard because we haven't too many things or knowledge for prediction but if we trade Bitcoin as condition of market then maybe it is quite simple.

• +1 1

I discovered predictions more than 10 days ago that the value of bitcoin has not yet reached that level. Bitcoin increased quite slowly. I don't think it could reach $ 7,500 in the last few days of April. I really can't predict its value.

• +1 1

The predictions can be confirmed
In the sites of graphical analysis and experts in analyzing the prices of cryptocurrencies, 
but the forecasts may be wrong if the whales manipulate me with 
the prices of cryptocurrencies The most important thing in trading is
 the retention of the currency to the long term until the price rises again
 and do not invest all your money in one cryptocurrency

• +1 1

As today is 30th of April 2020, and today the price of bitcoin has even crossed $9000 and its continued to grow and that has been the main reason for the to go up as majority of the coins are related to bitcoin price. 

• +1 1

No one can know about the price before .  Some times  it happened  according  to predictions price fall or rise. Some times  it also happened  that prices rise up or fall down opposite to predictions. 

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 11:41 PM, Blessing36 said:

All those predictions one can never be sure with them because there are many times the prices have back fired. You should not want to invest because you here of price prediction from experts just do it at your own time and calculation but the predictions might be a little guide to help you invest

Whales are changing the price whenever they want and people's different prediction can not change that, it does not matter what you predict it can be sometimes right but you always have to be ready for the opposite to happen also because of manipulation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Sometime, even the expert's analysis can go wrong. In the case of Bitcoin price, it is generally in the very high volatile state in the cryptocurrency markets. We are very close to Bitcoin halving event. I think price of Bitcoin will be increased after halving event is successfully concluded. 

• +1 2

If i had to give the prediction of bitcoin price for now, from my point if view, i think that the price will start to drastically increase now because there will be many people that are going to purchase bitcoin in anticipation of the halving event that is coming up. As a result i think that this will be very good for us because those that are holding bitcoin will have a much higher value even before the halving event hits.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/25/2020 at 3:53 PM, kadayakito said:

I discovered predictions more than 10 days ago that the value of bitcoin has not yet reached that level. Bitcoin increased quite slowly. I don't think it could reach $ 7,500 in the last few days of April. I really can't predict its value.

That's why even me, I don't even go far as to having to check Bitcoin predictions,,l as I just rely on just having to see how the price or the value will just trend out, as now it impossible to know what the outcome  of tomorrow can eventually on the value of Crypto

• +1 3