How can I know the really value of cryptocurrency? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kipara

How can I know the really value of cryptocurrency?

I've discover that the price of cryptocurrencies are different from all exchange also in Google search engine. but I've found that if you want to know the really value of cryptocurrency its better to use coinmarketcap also tradingview, this both plsforms will show the really price of cryptocurrency and also will show you the price of cryptocurrency from other exchanges.

Edited by kipara

Ues i also found many exchange have different price at compared to each others. I also suggest marketcap.it tells the actual price of bitcoin and its supply. 

There are a lot of specialized websites and applications that you can take advantage of, but I prefer to use Google in order to know the price of the currency and compare it with the price of the dollar.

I think now is more easy than before, because now there are many website where they offer all things about the really value of cryptocurrency like Coinranking, Conmarketcap....etc also through website exchange and also Google search.

To find out the teller price, there are a lot of ways, either through your blockchain wallet, you will find prices in it, or through the coingeko website, or search on Google, it will give you two main boxes you can exchange the currencies you want to know the price of.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, you are right, and there is no doubt about that. How is that because this increase when buying or that decrease from sale is what you are earning from these platforms to say that they are considered brokers that you will not be able to sell and buy from you with the same price what is their profit. I now understand the reason for this increase

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I used to check price of every crypto directly on an exchange platform i used. There are lot of site where you can check prices but some of them are very much different from one another so since i am dealing on an exchange i look it there so i know exactly how much it cost.

8 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Ues i also found many exchange have different price at compared to each others. I also suggest marketcap.it tells the actual price of bitcoin and its supply. 

Details in the platform's display are influential. right now I'm looking for a platform with actual and real-time bitcoin and ethereum price movements.

9 hours ago, kipara said:

I've discover that the price of cryptocurrencies are different from all exchange also in Google search engine. but I've found that if you want to know the really value of cryptocurrency its better to use coinmarketcap also tradingview, this both plsforms will show the really price of cryptocurrency and also will show you the price of cryptocurrency from other exchanges.

Coin market cap and coin base is gigantic  platform where they collect data from all places and use it to determine the coin price.you can see price change because every exchange have different amount of coins and time to sync with market.

Listen the Google search engine uses coinbase pricing and the  price of Coin is different like slightly different in difference exchange and wallet. But if you like to know about real price you can check coinmarketcap price.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, you are right, but often many coins are not on these services and it is difficult to estimate the cost of such unpopular coins that are not on these sites.

There are many applications in this regard, but I think that the platforms have a higher price than the price in the applications. I recommend the Blockfolio application for cryptocurrency prices.

Google search is my preferred way to know about the exact current Cryptocurrency value not just in dollars but also in my local currency and I think it's the best to use.

It is best to use the service coinmarketcap.com, which gives privileges to do the analysis of cryptocurrencies and exchange exchanges. More recently, this service was bought by the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. 

18 hours ago, kipara said:

you can use and research site like coin rankings to see what is the current value of the following cryptocurrencies that you use. It can help ypu too to determine what and where and when you will be investing money. 

If you are using Trust wallet, it shows the real time exchnage rates for the most of the currencies. There are already some sort of the sites to reflect the real time exchange rates for example Coingecko, Coindesk, CoinMarketCap etc. All these sites are useful to track real time exchange rates. 

6 hours ago, xpertt said:

I prefer using blockfolio application when I want to check the latest price of cryptocurrency in the market, also coinmarketcap offers the latest price and marketcap of a cryptocrrency. Those are the most trusted website and application that I use.

use some checking sites life portfolio sites that collects information with the currencies and the prices of other coins. Like blockfolio, it is use for gathering information about the status of the currencies

There are various website from which you can easily know the real value of your bitcoin  such as  coinmarketcap youcan search and easily see the value  

It varies in every platform so do not expect that it is the same in all platforms. Maybe they are different but it is almost the same value. You can search for more engine on the internet.

I think the difference in the price of the currency will be very simple between the platforms. For me, use this bot @cryptowhalebot on the telegram to see the prices

The easiest way to use these sites. You can also see the prices on different exchangers there. If you are going to exchange. Prices on different exchanges may differ slightly.

Sometimes some exchange platforms show you the wrong price,not the updated price of the coin. To solve the problem I actually suggest to use  Coinmarket cap. It shows the exact value of the coin and also you can schedule the price there. Coinranking is also a good exchange platform where the prices are seemed right. So maybe it is easy to see the prices there. 

You are right, there are coin trackers sites that will help you to easily analyze a coin from different exchanges, this make it easier for us to take action

You are right that every site in Google displays a different price for the cryptocurrency, so I depend on the price offered by the Blockchain wallet. It offers a very accurate price and also the trading offer is one of the most things that accurately displays the price.

If you are working in this campaign then definitely you are going to know the value of crypto world because everyone wants to be a part of this global platform so that they can also get some benefits as we are getting not only we're getting payment for the work also we are gathering so much knowledge about cryptocurrency as well as we are getting idea about tha tradingand we're having a personality to get into the market and start investing about money that we are getting from this campaign we can easily use those money for investments.