For most important news for investment holders of crypto market - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

For most important news for investment holders of crypto market

Yes indeed nowadays BTC remain under 7k. l would say it is going up and down between 6k-7k. l hope that up trends will happen in the near future.

The price of cryptocurrencies and the Bitcoin market is witnessing very large fluctuations in prices during this period, and this volatility will remain for a long time and the price will not rise until after the half event ends, where everyone expects that the price will reach Egypt from $ 10,000 after the end of the half event several weeks ago.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear friend we just predicts its happen and prices hit 5000$ dollars are touch 10000$ dollars, but not always our prediction success so just imagine, because in this critical situation any one not predict exactly what happens in next, but hope your prediction must success and we see once again bitcoin hit 10000$ dollars soon.

Actually , these are so many bad news are coming in global financial markets. Crude price is going negative and people are not have much more money and they are selling their bitcoins . Also big whales can sales their holding Bitcoin . That's also create negative news on market .

Yeah currently Bitcoins price is 6879$ and now a days it fluctuates  in the range of 6500$ to 7500$. I can go to 5000$ before halving. Your analysis is very good.

During this prolonged epidemic and traders panic, it is possible that I will agree with you on the matter, from my point of view, it will not decrease to that extent, just as the whale owners are now starting to move and it will continue for a few days before the event to Bitcoin

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thank you for predicting about BTC price, it is really hard to predict something about market cause of actual problem. It seems it is so hard for BTC to get up. Maybe after the halving something will be better than right now. 

Bitcoin prices have been fluctuating over the last three months. That is not a prediction, it is the normal sceranio everyone should have expected. It is normal due to the time we are in. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/10/2020 at 4:24 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained whats now next moves of bitcoin in next week or next few days because now today bitcoin suddenly down very much and i  am expecting this ways of bitcoin because bitcoin failed to remain above 7450$ and two days remaining above 7000$ but we are sure that now next resistance level bitcoin can be close to 6450$ now currently bitcoin price is 9606$ and i  am sure about that bitcoin now can goes to down 6450$ or even 5000$.

I doubt we will see $5000 again. It was a good time to buy and I find it hard to revisit this price before the halving. Sadly too many people went bearish at this level where there was strong support and price was recovering. Funny how even perma bull youtubers went bearish right on this support. Playing games with their followers and just doing what they are told by exchanges and whales.

We can now Bitcoin at the price of $6500 . That is very nice news. Bitcoin halving is near so at this price short term and long term investor's can buy the Bitcoin . Because of Many reasons Bitcoin price is dropped .

currently the price of bitcoin is around € 8000 and I expect its value to double after halving, so I recommend for all altcoins holders sell after halving a similar increase in value will not be seen for another 4 years...

The crypto market, and in particular the Bitcoin currency market, is witnessing large fluctuations in prices. These fluctuations were many since the beginning of this year, and the market price has decreased a lot. In the coming days

On 4/10/2020 at 4:24 PM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to explained whats now next moves of bitcoin in next week or next few days because now today bitcoin suddenly down very much and i  am expecting this ways of bitcoin because bitcoin failed to remain above 7450$ and two days remaining above 7000$ but we are sure that now next resistance level bitcoin can be close to 6450$ now currently bitcoin price is 9606$ and i  am sure about that bitcoin now can goes to down 6450$ or even 5000$.

Bitcoin rose during yesterday's trading from the levels of $ 8868 towards levels of $ 9182 as a result of higher demand, and with the passage of time and increased pressure of sellers on it fell about $ 8508 during trading this morning.

1 hour ago, SuperCrypto said:

Bitcoin rose during yesterday's trading from the levels of $ 8868 towards levels of $ 9182 as a result of higher demand, and with the passage of time and increased pressure of sellers on it fell about $ 8508 during trading this morning.

But this has not shown us the real bull run that we are waiting for, may be it will take more days before bitcoin will be able to reach $10000, which everyone was expecting before halving

There some news price of bitcoin is fall and some investment holder are very upset about it but don't this is time of buying bitcoin in cheap price hold them after this corona virus situation price of bitcoin will be uptrend.

19 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

But this has not shown us the real bull run that we are waiting for, may be it will take more days before bitcoin will be able to reach $10000, which everyone was expecting before halving

The trend is gradually and very slowly forming and at each upward start it returns to a correction and this is necessary to give the price a stronger boost to the top and I expect Bitcoin to remain this way until Halving, which will determine the direction well.

On 5/5/2020 at 9:46 AM, SuperCrypto said:

The trend is gradually and very slowly forming and at each upward start it returns to a correction and this is necessary to give the price a stronger boost to the top and I expect Bitcoin to remain this way until Halving, which will determine the direction well.

That was a good observation from you. I hope your analysis will be very productive. We are patiently waiting for the bull run on 12th, let see how bitcoin value will be after then

On 4/10/2020 at 7:24 PM, jamesvince said:

Bitcoin suffered many difficulties in 2019 year. It was a bad time for crypto life. And we think we won't see it again. Bitcoin trying to move up. I think it will touch $10k price soon.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

While seeing the present scenario of the bitcoin price it is clear that it is too close to give a bull run in its prices and will positively effect the crypto market and all the loses suffered for such a long time would be cleared very soon.

Why are you sure that the price of bitcoin falls to the price of $ 5,000, I advise you not to try bitcoin with expectations because it will always disappoint you when rising and falling.

The good news is that bitcoin price is now rising and we can recover our lost's from the past month's. This is the time for us to sale and earn profit because price is now more than 9500 dollars.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

While seeing the present scenario of the bitcoin price it is clear that it is too close to give a bull run in its prices and will positively effect the crypto market and all the loses suffered for such a long time would be cleared very soon.

Of course I want to believe it. After all, many people have so many altcoins gathered. If bitcoin rises strongly. There is a high probability that the prices of altcoins will also grow.

On 5/6/2020 at 2:13 PM, Treat1234 said:

That was a good observation from you. I hope your analysis will be very productive. We are patiently waiting for the bull run on 12th, let see how bitcoin value will be after then

Analysts are divided over whether halving will see bitcoin price hikes with lower supply or whether it will have a limited impact. It is my personal belief that a halving event would be a positive event for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

21 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Analysts are divided over whether halving will see bitcoin price hikes with lower supply or whether it will have a limited impact. It is my personal belief that a halving event would be a positive event for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Not only your personal believe but for everyone in the cryptocurrency that have such believe, you know this is not the first time for it to happen in cryptocurrency, so this time around everyone is ready for the impact

On 5/12/2020 at 10:22 AM, Treat1234 said:

Not only your personal believe but for everyone in the cryptocurrency that have such believe, you know this is not the first time for it to happen in cryptocurrency, so this time around everyone is ready for the impact

This time, the halving is different from previous times. Previously people were ignorant of it and they did not talk about it a lot and its effect was great and positive, but this time everyone talks about it and its expected positive impact.