Basic rules of begginner section. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic rules of begginner section.

On 4/10/2020 at 8:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

In the beginner section you have  to focus  I these things :

1- your topic have some good information about the beginners  and their problems. 

2- Make topics in simple words that the beginner should easily understand.

3- don't post any useless topic that moderatores will remove  your  topics  quickly. 

If found my topic  useful  then appropriate  me with good  reputation  to make more good  topics.

Your 3 point is totally right because in this section mostly noob member spend Their time to learn the basic knowledge About this forum and crypto worlds so we need to make a topic with simple words that must be understood able for the noob as they will not understand if we make any topic with hard words... Yah useless topic is not allow in every section and without any doubt Moderator will deleted  THIS   so we must do post on good topic for avoid getting deleted post..                    

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I strongly agree with you. Also, don't forget to share the latest information about crypto currencies and not false information, because if you create an item that contains false information, moderators can warn you to be careful about what you're posting on this forum.

On 4/10/2020 at 12:55 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, thanks for sharing this information mate but you are just repeatedly the rules and regulations for this forum, kindly make some other useful posts because this is commonly seen on the pinned posts here in this sections.

Wellobservation buddy, there are some members here who are just repeating the rules of the forum just to create a topic. The idea or content is useful but this will not be useful anymore because it is already posted from the rules of the forum. Be unique it will be more useful.

Yes i agree with you mate. Beginners section helps many members to understand many things, we should create posts with simple words so that we can help many members to understand them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Attention should be paid to the number of characters for the topic, as it should not be less than 100 characters, in addition to respecting the rules in writing, for example, beginning the sentence with a capital letter, and taking into account the use of commas between sentences to make the meaning and purpose clear.

• +2 1

On 8/15/2020 at 5:26 PM, Moontong said:

Wellobservation buddy, there are some members here who are just repeating the rules of the forum just to create a topic. The idea or content is useful but this will not be useful anymore because it is already posted from the rules of the forum. Be unique it will be more useful.

Yes mate and this is the one of a cause of being deleted the post here in this forum, if this topic will be deleted by the moderators, the replies and quotes are also affected for deletion and the effect of this is all of us are lose.

On 4/10/2020 at 7:34 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

1- your topic have some good information about the beginners  and their problems. 

3- don't post any useless topic that moderatores will remove  your  topics  quickly. 

If found my topic  useful  then appropriate  me with good  reputation  to make more good  topics.

These rules not only applied for beginner's section, in this forum every sections have same rules, better to first read forum rules and  create publications clearly and simply word's, and write minimum 100 characters its compulsory rule,its depends on us how strictly follows these rules otherwise forum takes strong action.

• +3 1

On 8/15/2020 at 6:09 PM, Tunuu said:

Yes i agree with you mate. Beginners section helps many members to understand many things, we should create posts with simple words so that we can help many members to understand them.

Or let's say, create a topic that easily understand by all members so that everyone can relate to it. Because this beginners section is for all members who don't know and already know about Cryptocurrency and to this forum..

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When we talk about begginers we mean members with less experience about Cryptocurrency and it related activities including this forum at large, for us to make work easy for them in this forum i think we need to make use of simple english grammers and make your posts very explanatory to them so that they can easily understand since they are new to the field.

On 4/10/2020 at 7:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right about it friend ,as we are new members so we don't know much about cryptocurrency and this forum.Old members should post topics that have at least some information for the new members .Have a nice day and stay safe.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Thanks mate for these suggestions but I think that what you suggest about using simple words may work. There are terms and words that are very technical as this is about cryptocurrencies so there is no other way to explain them. Try to learn these words instead.

On 4/10/2020 at 10:13 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Thanks for kind information, bro you focused a nice topic if you look me then you look me that I am new member, many times I can't understand some topics, but I try to understand.

When i was noob in crypto world and in this forum i was confused Too how to work here.. But that time i spent my Most time in beginner section which help me to learn about this forum and basic knowledge About crypto.. Then i move to another section of cryptocurrency in this forum..                

Many new members are sharing useless topic and copy pasting from the internet which is completely wrong and you can even get warning points. So, do proper research before creating topic.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is my first post

I was looking for some rules to follow and stick to them

I would like to thank you my friend for these tips

Begginers are always making mistakes and thats why its important we are able to look for a way to help them the best one is the section like this one, it has been very helpful to me and also the about this forum section ,is another one helpful and can give you the best of everything so lets try.

• Useful or interesting 2

this is what you really need to focus on as a beginner not much to deal with but unfortunately people cant even follow the easiest rules.

Thank you for the useful advice. I am still learning everythink I can from cryptocurrencies and for the forum and I need advice how to proceed, if this is the best I will take it and remember that and I like simple words too but how are you going to tell more simple the word blockchain or transaction. These are important to know so simple words is not a very good advice. The correct will be to learn the terms and the difficult words because we otherwise will not understand anything about crypto.

Thank you very much for this thread, now forum beginners will know why moderators are deleting their posts.

Thanks for your post. it made it easier for me to search but as a beginner I do not yet know what are the subjects refused by the moderators?

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 9:18 AM, George10 said:

About 4 times I have just commented here on the post, so when I finish the type of typing and submit the answer to the next page, say that the content is not available. So many minutes posting in a minute is so that we need to be careful. If we do not be careful, we will be deprived of this forever. It's a news of sadness.😔

It should be noted that many beginners do not know the basics in cryptotalk, I think the first and most important thing of all is that they should read the guidelines so that they can decrease the mistakes they can make when posting.
  • -3 1

On 4/10/2020 at 8:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I saw many beginners don't follow the rules of this forum site. They don't have any knowledge of crypto and also they don't want to learn. And this cause on their accounts. Because most of the time they use copy paste to get the reward very fast.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

That's right! Since this topic is completely dedicated to beginners, we definitely need to write more constructive posts that will be very useful for beginners, and they will be able to develop in this area without any problems! Thanks!

To stay in the forum without being banned make sure you spend enough time in it and give useful and informative comments and topics. Do not just post random things or copy paste from somewhere. Share latest cryptocurrency and trading news, not the fake ones obviously. Be dedicated and spend time properly to earn better money soon. 

Thankyou for your great opinion my friend, as a beginner i found your guidelines very helpful. I am trying to understand rules and regulations of this prestigious forum. This forum could help us to earn money and a great knowledge which may help us in future.