Basic rules of begginner section. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic rules of begginner section.

Thanks for kind information, bro you focused a nice topic if you look me then you look me that I am new member, many times I can't understand some topics, but I try to understand.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Well many beginners doesn't know the basics here in cryptotalk. I think the first and foremost they need to do here is read the guidelines so that they can lessen the mistakes that thay can commit.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Well, thanks for sharing this information mate but you are just repeatedly the rules and regulations for this forum, kindly make some other useful posts because this is commonly see on the pinned posts here in this sections.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +3 1

Dear Friend I think this post was done before you duplicated the post. Hopefully afterwards you will be careful admin duplicate posts delete so you have to be careful and you have to post in your own capacity thanks.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

In the beginner section you have  to focus  I these things :

1- your topic have some good information about the beginners  and their problems. 

2- Make topics in simple words that the beginner should easily understand.

3- don't post any useless topic that moderatores will remove  your  topics  quickly. 

If found my topic  useful  then appropriate  me with good  reputation  to make more good  topics.

Beginners section is very important because newbies tend to start from here. We should always post topics and tricks that benefited us when we were beginners, especially ways to avoid getting scammed. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think your given information is valid for all sections. We can follow these rule to others section as well. But thanks for sharing this useful information with us. 

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Rules on cryptotalk are under every stone I have visited here. It's impossible don't know the more important of them. I think the problem is in their dispersion. A new compilation is necessary.

• +1 2

Firstly welcome to this platform. Make sure you are

Aware of rules and regulations about this forum and

You should also follow it.and when you pass any 

Information that should be valid and useful. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

You are right that these things that I mentioned in your post are considered the most important things that everyone should follow because most users of this section are beginners so we have to consider them as much as possible

• Useful or interesting 2

Thank you for this participation. Certainly when posting topics in the beginners section, we must choose simple words, as well as choose topics of interest to beginners and help them to develop their information and expertise.

Thanks much for the useful topic, every beginner should follow them so that they can write good topics which will have good responses from other members.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Everything you say is true and I agree with you. We must do writing posts with clear and easy-to-understand words within this section because most of the section members are beginners and we must always work to help them as much as possible.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's true for we to post in the beginners section , we have to make the topic very easy for them to understand and also try to use words which could be easily understood, and also try as much as possible to make your post unique.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Also, everyone should stay away from copying and pasting from reality, and they should create the topics themselves, and to get a reputation the beginners should create new topics, not just comment on old topics.

• +1 2

about 4 times i was just comment on posts here so when i get done of typing and submit the reply the next page tell that the content not available . so alot of posts deleting in a minutes here so we need to be careful.

• +1 2

I always make my content easy because I always want from members here just to use simple words in English as we know not all the members are perfect in that Language  so we need to put that in mind.

• +1 2

Your topic is useful for the beginner, just we have to follow the rules , we never face any problem here . And i will to add a things , never copy a comment or a topic , and paste it , this is really dangerous, this can make your account banned, so be careful.

• +1 4

13 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well many beginners doesn't know the basics here in cryptotalk. I think the first and foremost they need to do here is read the guidelines so that they can lessen the mistakes that thay can commit.

If you have read about the rules of the forum there should be no errors and are still confused about the actions taken. do not be lazy to read and remain to understand and respect the rules of the admin on this forum.

• +1 3

On 4/10/2020 at 4:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

1- your topic have some good information about the beginners  and their problems. 

3- don't post any useless topic that moderatores will remove  your  topics  quickly. 

If found my topic  useful  then appropriate  me with good  reputation  to make more good  topics.

Just the word beginner's section explains it all concerning what should be posted there for it is suppose to be helpful especially to newbies thanks.

• +1 3

On 4/10/2020 at 10:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

That's true, i strongly agree with you. Also don't forget to share latest information about crypto currency and not false information because if you create topic that contains false information, moderators could give you warning point for that so be careful what you're posting in this forum. 

• +1 4
  • +3 1

22 hours ago, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend I think this post is duplicate and many time see this cryptotalk in beginners section forum. I think admin delete this post. So avoid same topic in this forum.

This is true mate because this posts is already posts by the moderators here from about forum section so i hope that they will understand this. Happy posting.

• +1 2

Yes I really agree with you, we must consider always that especially to the beginners who are new on this forum. Beginners should read the rules and regulations before making content.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 6

And each and every post in any section, whether a topic or a comment must contain up to 100 characters that clearly defines and explain the subject matter in the accepted languages.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1.Write about only topic

2.Your idea and post must be clear

3.Before the posting you must search some information about it

4.Your post mut be usefull

Good luck every one!!

• +1 1