Basic rules of begginner section. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic rules of begginner section.

That's obviously true, newbies should also consider avoiding palgariasm of copying and pasting other's posts together with using abusive language and having multiple accounts it's also against the forum rules and regulations

Hi, mate yes you are right. I am also newbiee here so your post is very important to me. My friend also tell me about this. By making useless topics we mist be banned. So i want to add little bit more in it, for newbies there is must to give time to this forum and Seniors posts to get experience of Making posts.thanks

Thanks for sharing this important message .

First read rules and regulations.avoid unusual comments.

Avoid useless comments..

Make your own creative and post it will help you lot.

yes lot of new beginnings are came to earn money only.but lot of things in this platform like trading ,investment..

In this platform not only for earn money and we can learn more about cryptotalk currency fourm ..

The basic rules of beginner section is the words must be informative and it should be precise , easy to understand , must catch in those few sentences

Well, thanks for this important information to we that belong to the beginners group. I will make sure my posts are relevant and explanatory. It's very important people understand what an individual is talking about.

Beginners section can be really useful to understand the basic rules and guidelines that needs to be followed by the beginners. As a newbie it is necessary to first get acquainted with the beginner section and then move on to other sections on this platform. This can really help you to enhance your knowledge that would also help you to create useful contents that would not be deleted by the moderators.

• +2 1

Basic rules are don't do plagiarism . Make post that contain atleast 100 characters . Don't make useless posts . 

Increase your learning ability & knowledge to increase the quality of your posts. Continue your research time to time .

i really agree with you and we must consider always that especially to the begging and i think the first fore most they need to do here is read the guidelines so they can lesson the mistake.

there's more sections to explore here mate, but this beginner section is the best for us as we learn some new things about cryptocurrencies and to learn more ideas on how to trade different currencies. In this section we can earn some money profits from our posted ideas and knowledge that useful.

All that you state is valid and I am agree with you . I am new in this forum but I think the basic rules of this forum is read the rules be carefully and follow the rules and regulations . Give useful and meaning full post . Help the other members, sepacially new member .

The basic rule for beginners is to adhere to the rule and regulations of the platform. And also avoid copy and paste product simple.

As a beginner you have to read the rules and regulations forum thoroughly. 

*- avoulid common mistakes like grammer or spelling.

*- be able to post some informative stuff with your own research

*- don't copy other's comments ,makes your own which is also valueable.

*- Make sure what is you posting is totally related to the desired topic . The track you provided make sure to make a journey with that track only 

If u like my post then do like. Thank u  and best of luck for new users. You will get alot of knowledge full stuff here 

On 4/10/2020 at 10:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

In the beginner section you have  to focus  I these things :

1- your topic have some good information about the beginners  and their problems. 

2- Make topics in simple words that the beginner should easily understand.

3- don't post any useless topic that moderatores will remove  your  topics  quickly. 

If found my topic  useful  then appropriate  me with good  reputation  to make more good  topics.

Yeah this is tips are right. Beginners should explore more in these topics so that they can create a more comprehensible and meaningful posts. Also the comments that every beginner will create needs to be relevant to the topic.

Edited by Yachu
  • Useful or interesting 1

The basic rules for beginners is actually full focus, they should focus more on;

1. Posting relevant topics

2. Their comments should be in the right order

3. Make sure to read through topics before giving out like or hitting the love button

4. Must be able to express themselves in simple English and not something complicated

Companion I think this post was done before you copied the post. Ideally a while later you will be cautious administrator copy posts erase so you must be cautious and you need to post in your own ability much obliged.

Thank you for presenting the information and it is helpful for those who go to the about forum and start working without seeing the rules of the forum.  Everyone should first see all the rules of the forum in the about forum and post according to these rules.  It will be good for everyone to follow all the instructions to survive well in the forum.

Glad to read these tips, it is good that the posts are written by the old members here in an easy manner and simple vocabulary for us, the new members here, to understand, because when I read some topics it is difficult for me to understand them and benefit from their ideas.

Rules on cryptotalk are under each stone I have visited here. It's outlandish don't have the foggiest idea about the more significant of them. I think the issue is in their scattering. Another aggregation is vital

The basics rules for the new members of the forum is to read the platform rules and regulations and always check their grammar spelling before posting,also know that in this platform you can earn money after your 100 free useful post before you start earning from the platform.

Yes thank for the information,the basic rules for beginners is to always followed rules and regulations of the forum, always post a meaningful information about the forum no copying and pasting of others work k

I agree in number 2. Do not use technical words or crypto terms because not all of members can understand it. Take it slow. Start from explaining that word if you are going to say it so newbies can have the idea of what you are talking about and they can go with the flow of topic. When you are in beginner section, always be polite and try to teach them what they should do here since they are new members 

There are a lot of rules and regulations that we should know. I'm new here. I get stuck in a lot of things from time to time, so as a new person I think there are a lot of things to know and information we need to know the rules.

thank you lots for the beneficial subject matter, each novice must comply with them with a purpose to write excellent topics on the way to have desirable responses from other members.

• +3 1

It is best for all beginners to start from this section. We must advise all beginners to write useful information in an understandable way and with time they can develop their knowledge and gain experience.