Sometimes my comment not submitted. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

it happens sometimes when there is any server glitch for the cryptotalk or it may happend due to network issues or there is a limited time gap between two posts so that may also be the reason for your pists not getting submitted.  Try in few minutes or try refreshing your page.... thing will get resolved. 

On 4/9/2020 at 1:38 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

I never encountered this issue in cryptotalk. I think you should refresh your browser to fixed this issue because i think this is only technical errors in the system so you just need to redo your action to submit your post or topic. 

Might be that the post you are trying to reply, is under administration audit, or edit by the original poster. I have encountered what you are saying once in the past. I decided to delete the comment I made and move on.

Sorry my friend I can't help you about this topic but till now I have never faced this type of problem it might be some technical issue or your internet connection might be poor

Actually this is very common problem in this forum because everyday everyone posts is not count and some post is not submitted. I don't know why this happens but I just want to say work peacefully.

The same case is happening here in the most of cases. I admitted to search the reason why it is happening to me and I found the reason. If moderators deleted the posts or locked the posts before submitting our comments, we can not submit the comments later. 

• +2 1

Dera friend i have no idea in this tropic. And i dont face this problem. If anyone tell you the solved esus you also send us for our knowing. Hope you help us properly thanks 

I have also gone through this issue many times our content and posts are not getting upload but after some time again we are getting those contents and when we are going to give a review on the content we found already our given review present in that comment box we just have to be re-upload it maybe this is network issue or any other technical issue.

• +1 1

Yes due to technical error sometimes we face the problem for submitting our comments while refreshing the site it can be fixed up i also face sometimes its a type of bug so need not to worry of it.

I have never encountered this problem on the forum but I think that this is happening because you may have broken the rules before and the admins are monitoring your posts.

it could be just a bug or an error from the forum as i have never faced this problem myself, or maybe admins hid the comment?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This is a nature of a copied words from somewhere in the internet, it will highlight and it is the work of the bot, you have to contact the moderators for proper solution to it

Sure sometimes its happened that's you submit the post but it not submitted, but this is a bug, when you have submitted a post it shows like not submitted while its already submitted.

Actually,i never encountered hidden content label,but post that are not submitted is basically due to that topic your trying to commented got deleted.

don't worry dear friend because this is not the reason of forum this only happens due to the issue of your internet connection and very soon this problem will short out for you. So be clear don't confused when this issue happened with you.

Personally I haven't had this kind of bad experience on the forum but surely that happens because the topic you've commented on has been deleted or this in review 

I have never faced such type of issue but anyway i feel that there must be some internal issue that might be taking place and also i feel that your words in comments are also not the reason for submission of the comments. I think your problem will be resolved.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/9/2020 at 8:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

Sorry i never faced this but, i face some problems when i comment or post when i have poor connections, and after i wright a comment and before i hit the submit replay if the post get deleted then it says that i can't find the content.

I also had this, just delete the comment you sent, it should be highlighted in yellow, this is a common error, I don't know why it happens

If your comment was not sending after you press on submit replay and it keep on save button this means you need to refresh your browser my friend just this

try writing to any forum moderator or administrator , I already had this once, but after I re-deleted and wrote a comment, the problem disappeared 

• +1 1

Since then uptill now I have not come across this problem before and I have not heard any person lay similar complains about this problem .I guess there might be something wrong behind the scene.

No, I have not face this issue. But I have some time faced one problem That sometime when I comment on any post it didn't get submitted. But when I again click the submit button it get submitted two time in one post.

• +1 1

I have never encountered this problem, but there are only one of two reasons that i can think of that your comment will not go through, assuming that you have a good internet connection. The first is that it is possible that the topic has been deleted and therefore you comment cannot be placed on a topic that does not exist anymore. Second i think that the other one is that the topic has been locked and no further comments are allowed.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There are many problems we can encounter, but the most of those problems comes from our machine or browser improper configuration, but in case all is right so you need to ask the moderator or admin of this forum.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif