Sometimes my comment not submitted. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Sometimes my comment not submitted.

Until this time I never encountered this problem as my posts are calculated naturally and only the unwanted posts and the rules are deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

It's been almost 2 months for me here my friend. And honestly i didn't face any issue like that. Probably its something with the server and it will be fixed very soon. Don't worry. 

The problem I have with you so far has not been the issue yet I sometimes delete the post because my posts may not have been important due to which the admin deleted the posts and your problem will be solved by the only admin or moderator.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 4

Somes topis or posts close for more comments so you can not comment on the topic this is by the admin you cannot do any thing comment on another topic.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I did not experience that kind of situation, much better if you will contact the moderators about your problem or maybe your posts is being deleted.

• +1 3
  • +2 3

No . I never faced this kinds of problems here before. But maybe this is some sort of technical error i guess. Because this a totally new problem that I heard about. Maybe it is because of the network problem of your provider.  Recheck and let us know if this happens again. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I haven't faced this problem before ! if you still facing this problem you have to contact the support team and they will help you my friend ! and tell us about the response 

I have also been facing this problem for some time now. I don’t know what its cause is, as some of the complaints that I do in the beginners section are not counted, so I hope this problem will be resolved quickly.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not encountered this problem, but you can go to the support team on the forum and ask them how to avoid this problem.

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I did not face such problem on this forum. I think seniors and ains of this forum can help you in tgis matter. You have to contact admins on admins topic. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

No i never face this problem before , and i don’t heard about it , but i think you just comment in topic has been deleted , so it not submitted. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Until now i didn't face that problem.but it happens on that platform. you must be ready for everything. you if you see that your post is deleted.you don't worry make another post.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Binjit said:

yes its true i faced like this issue many time also my comment is not count in total but some section
is not supporting to count like about cryptotalk this section comment not count

Usually the cryptotalk has other considerations, you must reflect whether all the comments you have typed are appropriate and in accordance with the terms of the forum or not. there may also be sensitive topics that you type.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Well for me I never encountered such problem since have been working here 

My post always counts normal and only the ones which is not unique is being deleted by the admin or moderators.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This happens because you were already comment on that topic and maybe you have forget, when you will start to type, your older comment will appear in the on your screen.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

21 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I make comment  on topics Sometimes it not submitted.  Topic present there my comments  also .  My comments  peresnt in highlighted writings. In the top " Hidden  content " also apeared. Someone also face this issue. Or any one now the reason  what I write comment  but it is not count  and also not submitted. 

Hello mate this issue happens sometimes I do experience it as well but not frequently especially after trying to cover up some few deleted posts of the day and the best thing is to stay away from posting for a little while because it normally get solved after some times.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Dear friend, The cryptotalk forum does not delete any comments unless they are less than 100 characters long Or that there is a network interruption before sending your comment It is a problem that sometimes happens to all of us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I think some moderators are being hide your content mate by having an several issues like useless content, not following the instructions etc. I hope that it may be help you mate. Happy posting.

• +2 2

I have never encountered such a problem and all my posts and comments appear and I think the reason is probably because of your poor internet

• +1 3
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/9/2020 at 11:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

My dear friend some times I also face this problem, when i write my comment and want to submit the post then comes error, my post store in the circle but submit button not works, so leave the topic and try other topic, few minutes later its normal and my post submit normally, but i can't understand why this happens some time.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

On 4/9/2020 at 1:47 PM, Tawhid03 said:

I do not face it.We know that cryptotalk is good forum.In the forum we see some post get delete and some post is not see.I do not know about it.The content share not public is new problem i think.

Maybe he encountered lag issues or bug. 

I never experienced that to happen on me. 

If that thing continue happening he needs to tell it to the admins for him to be help. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/9/2020 at 12:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Welcome my friend
Actually for some time, I am facing a problem that when I want to publish, I will refer me to a page to make sure that I am a person and I am not a man to
But I did not face that the site did not count the constituents that I do

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

This happened once and maybe the defendant did it on purpose by editing your text. The forum has this function for deleting posts. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 3

Personally, I am not facing this problem, but I think that you are trying to send your comment to a topic deleted by the team supervising the forum and therefore you cannot send your comment or your problem is related to the network and the weak internet