What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

No one can prevent the same mistake we all made some mistakes in the world of encryption that no matter how informed and considered myself a beginner because as long as the encryption is constantly evolving, I can't tell about myself expert 
Some of the mistakes were very simple.

Some common issues of selling a coin when its going down and when you sell it,that's the moments when it is going up. So frustrating, when its like that

The biggest mistake I ever made in crypto trading was to trust the exchanges. If I hadn't put my coins in an exchange, there was no way i could have lost it. It not trading that destroyed me, it was my trust on people that did. I feel like shit. people are just horrible. 

On 2/8/2020 at 5:42 AM, Mughal21 said:

I have made mistakes in trading many times. I am choosing the wrong currency for trading

There is no wrong currency, it is just that you don't know the way around that coin, you should research it.

When the price of crypto I investing rise but I already trade it early and didn't wait for that price to rise, well every mistakes has a lesson so I learn to be patient now when it comes in trading. 

i am burden quantity of mistakes in the crypto trading for the reason that i am new trader, i am quieten in the knowledge scaffold accordingly mistakes are our paramount educator and i forever hear from them accordingly i befit lucky what time i act mistakes.

this problem is arguably very small but can affect the profit that might be obtained. ie I have traded by dividing my assets into several coins. when it was 3 coins that I chose, namely etherum, xlm and xem. of the three coins that have increased are xlm, while xem is down and etherum is stable. my mistake was to divide it, if I just focus on xlm, maybe on that day I could get a good profit.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

The bigger mistakes i have ever made till now is not to put stop loss on my trades and i lost many of my investment in trading due to this. My coins dumped almost 7 to 8x due to this negligency.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:16 PM, Syedbesharat said:

When you trade in coins and suddenly the coins go up and you are not on p.c .the moment of loss where you think why i move from my p.c .that happend to me very often.can not do anything about this.😂

That's why its important to set a profit take on every trade, This can be done in some exchange or by using a bot that will sell your assets when it reach a certain price during live trading.

spacer.png

On 10/18/2019 at 7:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

Well i totally agree with you as everyone make mistakes while using something for the first time and mistakes are what that give us experience and make us stronger in future.

One of the common mistake people do in investing is that they become greedy or want to earn money faster so they invest all of their assets at once never knowing what is gonna happen next. 

before i started trading i did alot of research for trading and took others opinion and read alot of articles , since when i started trading i never been on big losses and any kind of mistakes , got loss no because of mistake but thats how trade goes sometimes you get on profit sometimes on loss , that was not even a big loss , i would say that was micro loss

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Today I got a big problem with me. Instead of buying from the deal to increase my profit, I sold at a small price and lost almost 100 Satoshi per piece.

Oh, wow, this is not a medical thing, and only beginners do it. These are mistakes, important and important

On 10/18/2019 at 12:39 PM, duncun007 said:

lately ive been making so many mistakes, ive been impatient on my trades for example i bought BITTUBE at 108 and sold it at 10 but it dumped to 90sat and i wanted to buy but the price jumped to 160 sat, same mistake it INK sold it at 13sat but it rallied up to 24 sat😓

Its a normal occurrence since we really dont know what happen in the future or the next day of our day trading. its not easy but in time we can easily learn from this mistake and make money from it.

spacer.png

9 hours ago, rounack said:

friend there are less trading mistakes i made.till now my only mistake is to put all my funds in a single coin named etn.this coin now dumped hard.so this was only the mistake i made.hope i will not do such mistake in future

You could save your money by shifting to another coin as fast as you can. The same thing happened to me when I invested all my money in a shitcoin but as soon as I saw it is dropping heavily, I sold it and converted it to ethereum. Fortunately, at the time of my selling, ethereum was experiencing a bullish market and after I bought ETH, it rose and compensated my losses. This was a big lesson I learned from shit coins. I know that some people have gained massive profit from shit coins but they don't worth the risk.

I am new in this world. I have no knowledge about crypto trade. Becouse i want to  earn money online totally free. Onec upon a time i invest money. I loss my money for scammer. Thats why never again invest in crypto.    

The trading mistakes I made at the beginning are trading randomly and without analysis and this is what makes me fall into difficult situations and lose a lot and wait for a long time for the price to return as it was

THINK POSITIVE

For me I made a lot of mistakes The biggest mistake is that I bought ALGO coin at $ 0.78 and did not use the stop loss feature until it fell to the price of $ 0.30 and I sold it at a loss

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 10/18/2019 at 8:40 AM, jewelettes said:

Trading is one of the most famous and excellent way to generate maximum profit crypto. But we have to learn it first well. I don't know about it much and that's why i failed on trading. Also i don't have passion on crypto. I sell my crypto with my losses. always.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Crypto world earning is a luck by chance if your step mistakenly at wrong position your luck was go to hell. Many people buy coins with high rate and wait for 1or 2 days maximum  5 days then sell out becouse they are child in this business they dont have experience and they dont have patience.  If you dont have any experience  and skill then patience is must patiance is a key of success. 

When i was new at crypto world i buy some coins and sell after one day loss my money so please first you need to learn about that then you can earn 

On 10/18/2019 at 5:40 AM, jewelettes said:

I didn't know that wallets some wallets have I limit amount so I lost a lot while I am trying to send the coins.

Edited by Hanan951

Selling panic, and also vomo, which is running behind the price, the two biggest mistakes I made in this market, but I learn from them every day and try not to repeat them in my next trades.

The worst thing happens to me during trading is setting buy option on a token instead of sell option,thats why i am a bag holder of this newly coin. And still waiting to increase price coz i dont want to sell at loss.

The mistakes made in circulation are too many. 
I've made some mistakes and I still feel for a result and mistakes is the sale of many currencies during the low simple price due to the movement of the bitcoin windfall 
And after I sold it, it went up again, which meant losing some money.

Crypto trading will usually requires a focused mind when  trading to look at how the transactions are high or low. And also looking for potential scaling points. One thing to you have to be patient when dealing trading since beginner will Rush and make mistakes