What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

On 10/17/2019 at 10:40 PM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

One of the biggest mistakes I've made is to hold any cryptocurrency in the medium term in the middle of a general downtrend in the market, closing positions in loss which caused a very large decrease in my personal portfolio, the other mistake was to participate in Artificial pumps without knowing how they worked, was lost but each lesson has its learning.

Well my experience about trading is I have trade coins at a very low value but I take my mistake as a learning experience because I know I will never learn unless I will make any mistakes.I am a newbie in trading and here in this forum to learn more from others people's experiences and knowledge.

I still haven't done any mistakes in trading yet, I always guidance with my pro friends so I can avoid losing some of my money. Getting knowledge through experiences is great but having someone to guide or help you is good too.

I have made so many mistakes in crypto because i buy coins so many and they give me profit a lot but i do not sell that coin because i was thinking that this coin give me more profit and now that coins value is so much low and i lose my all profit now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My biggest problem was getting myself involve in so many signal and pump and dump groups i lost a lot in the process of that

I did a wrong and lost almost 800 usd . when I was new in the market I was not concern about scammers. so I tried to sell some coin by private message. when I sent then he block me and run away. so every new comers should not do it and never do any private sell and never share your private key.

I once won 2 ether from a deposit of 0.6 ether on a gambling site, but on withdrawal i withdraw on a btc address, a god thing is the site was able to refund me but it was gonna take some time, that time was too long when i got them crdited the price was already fallen 60%.

For me I don't use trading so much, I find him so risky and not safe at all, I tried it once or twice without mistakes actually, but know I don't use as money making option at all

My biggest mistake was when I kept holding altcoin when the market continued to deteriorate and I decided to sell it at a low price and it really made me regret that the price was back to normal now.

I don't have ever mistake because i learned to my friends, So that i never had a mistake in trading crypto market. There's a lot ways to mistake like you have Bitcoins convert in ETH but the value of ETH goes down your earnings is too low if you withdraw and convert to USD. We should check the value also of other coins if you exchange it.

I everything you don't have any revel in it earlier than you may make mistakes earlier than you apprehend it in an effort to cryptocurrency I actually have a few mistakes are retaining cash looking forward to that the price will pump on the quit they unload. And When I commenced trading, my largest mistake becomes the following signs and symptoms, and the second one biggest turned into no longer respecting my own buying and selling plan or my rules, letting myself be over-excited with the aid of what the others have been pronouncing.

No, and there were no errors when trading on the exchange exchange. After all, these are elementary things, and at first glance it is not immediately clear to the eye, and when you do the exchange yourself, you already begin to get used to it. This then becomes a habit and you do not pay attention to these actions on exchange, withdrawal, replenishment-this happens along the chain over and over again. As a result, you profit from trading cryptocurrency on the exchange. 

I didn't make any mistake like that but I have invested my money on some shitcoin without analyzing market price. Then I have lost some btc from my balance. Those token price won't rise again :classic_sleep:

I didn't use the stoploss option before. As i used coinexchange and yobit for trading fuure, I never see the option. but i am now using binance and this great option.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/18/2019 at 4:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

Haha sending to a wallet while in maintenance must be one of the stressful things to experience as a newbie because you be waiting for your crypto to arrive and it takes hours.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:40 AM, jewelettes said:

I see that you have a lot of mistakes, huh. But I also see that you learned from it, having experience of everything always makes us better than we were before commiting that mistake and doing that experience. And yes, I agree that we still do have more to learn.

Because of the similarity of the name or acronym, I have made so many mistakes like buying panic and buying panic because of getting faulty coins or token.  I made some mistakes while trading Shitcoin, I made a loss, I wanted to enter a sales order over the current price, I entered a purchase order.  At the end of the day, I have understood that even though all of them have been an experience for me, it is not very cheap to get these experiences.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

When I was a beginner, I pointed out the wrong addresses to transfer bitcoins to exchangers, I lost about $ 100 on this, but now I never make mistakes in the addresses of wallets to which I want to send bitcoin.

I think i did a mistake when i was trading bdt token in hotbit because i was not patient . thats why i have lost much in trading.

On 12/3/2019 at 4:48 AM, fo1lluko1l said:

When I was a beginner, I pointed out the wrong addresses to transfer bitcoins to exchangers, I lost about $ 100 on this, but now I never make mistakes in the addresses of wallets to which I want to send bitcoin.

That is sad to know but this mistake almost happen to me also im just lucky that the withdrawal didn't approve by the platform because they notice that the address is wrong.

When I first traded, the mistake I remember the most was when I sold in a panic. When the price of the coins I had continued to decline in value, I tried to sell everything immediately so that I would not get a bigger loss, but the next day the value of the coin rose many times over. 😥

When I started trading, I did not learn that much, just start and after searching on Google after watching some videos I made a profit when I made the first trade but then started to geting mistake after that. I accidentally bought Trump coin on yobit exchange But after few days it gave me a lot of profit 

After I very first exchanged, the actual error I recall probably the most had been after I offered inside stress. Whenever the buying price of the actual cash I'd ongoing in order to decrease within the worth, We attempted to market every thing instantly to ensure that I'd not really obtain a larger reduction, however the following day the worthiness from the gold coin flower often more than.

Yes of course if we are newbies there must be mistakes that we can make lessons. I'm also a beginner, I don't understand everything about crypto. The mistake I made was that I exchanged the wrong coins and it made me confused at the time. I happened to ask my friend, and he told me. Hehehe