How to take withdraw from yobit to PayPal. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to take withdraw from yobit to PayPal.

Thanks for sharing but I will recommend you a site called app.blockvilla where you can exchange your currency to USD to PayPal.

The majority of members ask about how you can withdraw from the yobit platform to paypal, but the matter is that it cannot do this easy method that I have explained and everyone knows how to do that. Or there is another way if you know a friend who is trying to fill his e-wallet, trade with him face to face, and thus avoid avoiding being installed on sites that transfer you from one bank to another.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We have different choices for withdrawals funds from yobit exchange using these online wallets we can withdraw our funds such as payoneer perfect money etc and also from any other crypto market exchanges like bitmax and binance exchange.i used bitmax exchange. 

This is the first time that i am hearing of this site that is able to convert your money to paypal. When you suggest sites like this, may i also suggest that you put a screenshot of the website as well as a screenshot of payment proof or conversion proof so that people can see from the topic that this is a legit site and they will be much more likely to use the site that you are suggesting.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This option is not available on the yobit platform and it is not possible to withdraw directly to Paypal and for this reason brokers or swap sites must be dealt with

Life is great and enjoy it

I say that to withdraw your credit to Paypal you must:
 First you must withdraw your balance to a wallet that deals with Paypal and then transfer your balance from this wallet to your Paypal account.
Have you ever tried to withdraw your balance to Paypal?

Thanks first for the benefit. There are also many ways to transfer money from Yobit to Paypal. One is to find someone who accepts to send him any currency from Yobit and resends it to you in Paypal.

There is no doubt that's we have different options for withdrawal of bitcoin into different e wallet's and other different exchanges also gave this kinds of choices to us. So try to use perfect money options for withdrawal from yobit exchange. 

There are a lot of ways to do this task, but your method is new to me, as I rely on Payeer as an intermediary if you want to transfer to Paypal by exchanging currencies in Payeer and then transferring them to Paypal, a process that causes me a lot of loss in fees

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for the wonderful information mate. This are type of post that are always welcome here because they will teach you new things that you have no idea before. I search about the site on Google and it is legit. I advice people should make a research first before disputing others post please. 

Unfortunately, Paypal is not among the options to withdraw, and these steps should be taken.
However, in return, Yubit by including it to the US dollar made it possible and does not need much complication, unlike Binance, for example.

But, best of all, you can find a reliable buyer on the Yobit platform and send it to him with an agreed upon percentage.
And with ease.

This post is quite helpful allot. There are people who will be looking for this information on how to do this particularly. Thanks for the info mate.

I hope that many more like me have benefited from your post as much as I have benefited from it.  I hope you will give us many more useful posts like this in the future. Thanks for share this post my friend.    

sure is the least complex way , is along with your cash from yobit to payeer or best money , and than you chose a site think of the chance to exchange your cash from payeer or ideal cash to PayPal, anyway my buddy you must be mindful for picking the quality change to in no way, shape or form lose your money.

Thats exactly what I usually do , I deposit to an exchanger and its one of the best effort that I usually do work with , An exchanger will send me the money for a certain fee and this usually ranges from 5$ and 12$ it depends on the amount am trying to get out , so very important and thank you for posting the above.

There are a lot of options offered by the Yobit withdrawal platform, including Visa Card and Payer, but unfortunately it does not contain Paypal, but for me it is not an issue.
It is possible to withdraw to a website or other platform that provides withdrawal via Paypal
Which annoys me in Paypal, that the withdrawal from it takes place after 48 hours, not immediately, and requires activating the documents for relatively large amounts.

I think this would be for me as a beginner and for those member here who want to withdraw their earning from yobit to paypal. For me I don't try that kind of converting or withdrawing my earning but when the time come when I get my earning here I will use this guidelines of yours.

BetFury                                                   

me as well searched the net for a method and found this is the best way , low fee for withdraw to perfect money , then you choose a site to transfer it to paypal (for me i found bestchange instead of uniexchange) but the fee will be a bit high, maybe like 7% , then you get your money  in your paypal account

Thank you so much you shared a very easy way to withdraw from yobit to paypal. I like perfect money because the fee is very low compared to other wallets.

One simple method is to list you cryptocurrency in the selling sites like localbitcoin and paxful with suitable rates and you should add the payment method as paypal then you can easily sell the cryptocurrency and received payments in paypal.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/6/2020 at 9:13 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  withdraw from  yobit  to litecoin. I found that there are many  members who  want to to take withdraw  to PayPal.  So i have make search  for  them and now want to tell them now how then can do that.

Firstly you need to withdraw  their usd in perfect  money with low  fees. 

Secondly should convert  their perfect money  usd to PayPal usd by the site ( uniexchange.me )

In this method  you can get youw PayPal  usd easily and safely. 

If you still don't  understand  You can search  about (   uniexchange.me ) on Google  or on YouTube  You will get method of exchange  also will come to know it is legit or scam. 

If you find my post  useful  give me good reputation. 

There are several methods available to withdrawl  our funds yobit to PayPal, you mention strategy also good but I think this process little bit expensive, means yobit charge 2% fees when we take in perfect money, and perfect money charge 5% to send in PayPal, so I think sell our bitcoins in localbitcoin  exchange and take money in PayPal its better strategy.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Since yobit does not support withdrawals to PayPal, you have to use a broker who will take your balance on Yobit and transfer it to you to PayPal, you rarely find this, it is better to withdraw Bitcoin from Yobit and use exchanger that supports the transfer from Bitcoin to PayPal and I recommend BestChange to choose the best one.

Edited by Buy me coffee
  • +2 2

Thank you for the information of the prefect money website that I will use to withdraw profit to my paypal. I am hope the fees are not making this very expensiv but if they do that then I may withdraw only for large amount if I make this on yobit by my trades.

• +1 2