How to take withdraw from yobit to PayPal. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to take withdraw from yobit to PayPal.

I am talking  withdraw from  yobit  to litecoin. I found that there are many  members who  want to to take withdraw  to PayPal.  So i have make search  for  them and now want to tell them now how then can do that.

Firstly you need to withdraw  their usd in perfect  money with low  fees. 

Secondly should convert  their perfect money  usd to PayPal usd by the site ( uniexchange.me )

In this method  you can get youw PayPal  usd easily and safely. 

If you still don't  understand  You can search  about (   uniexchange.me ) on Google  or on YouTube  You will get method of exchange  also will come to know it is legit or scam. 

If you find my post  useful  give me good reputation. 

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 12
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 6
  • +5 4

First I want to say sorry  and I don't want to spread negative thought in this forum, but honestly one thing I say this topic so many time discussed in this forum, so I don't think this type topics we need because search this topic like how to withdrawal litecoin are withdrawal in paypal, you see some topics in this forum so pls stop and create new topics,thanks and i say sorry once again when you hurt.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This idea has been raised more than once inside the forum, but it is okay. This is a very good explanation and it will help many members, but I hope that you search for posts the next time it was said to write them so that inside the sections do not become topics with the same idea Thank you

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A very valuable and useful participation. Thank you, my friend, and I hope that everyone can benefit from this participation, especially beginners

Edited by Brand1

Hello my friend
Tia wanted to withdraw your money to Paypal
You can visit Cryptorifalls, buy the card you want, and recharge your Paypal balance

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

Thanks for your post . this is a good way to take your money to paypal but about me  i don't have perfect money how can i get it and another thing can i make deposit from paypal to yobit

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  withdraw from  yobit  to litecoin. I found that there are many  members who  want to to take withdraw  to PayPal.  So i have make search  for  them and now want to tell them now how then can do that.

Secondly should convert  their perfect money  usd to PayPal usd by the site ( uniexchange.me )

If you still don't  understand  You can search  about (   uniexchange.me ) on Google  or on YouTube  You will get method of exchange  also will come to know it is legit or scam. 

There is USDT AND USDC listed on Yobit forum.. No USD to cash out to perfect money. Uniexchange.me is a good exchange platform with many ways to withdraw your funds. 

• +1 1

I saw this idea before but without a link to understand more i will see the link and i hope it help me somehow because i am always afraid to try new things in the platform that i use because any problem could affect the balance.

• +1 1

Are you sure about the uniexchange.me exchange site? There are other exchangers that support withdrawal to paypal. 

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this information, yes in Yobit still there is not any option to withdrawal your USD to PayPal, but there is others option like PerfectMoney, AdvCash, Payeer, Capitalist and then you need just to search an exchange website  to do the change from them to PayPal.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you for this information surely many people will help but personally I think that I cough this exchange process makes us lose a lot of money in commissions I do the exchange with trusted people directly use telegram and join groups where they can do it like me

Thank you for sharing this useful information. Members can transfer their currencies on the platform to any other currency, and after that they can withdraw them easily and the US dollar can be withdrawn as well, with a low withdrawal fee.

Thank you for sharing withdrawal information via Paypal, but I prefer dealing with a broker because Paypal is banned in my country and I cannot open a new account here.

• +1 1

Yes is the only way , is with your money from yobit to payeer or perfect money , and than you chose a website give you the opportunity to exchange your money from payeer or perfect money to PayPal, but my friend you have to be  careful for choosing the best exchange to never lose your money.

sure is the simplest manner , is together with your money from yobit to payeer or best cash , and than you selected a website come up with the opportunity to trade your money from payeer or perfect money to PayPal, however my pal you have to be  cautious for choosing the quality change to by no means lose your cash.

• +1 1

Thanks dear friend for sharing this information but I could say am not clear yet on how to withdraw from yobit to PayPal , but I will make some research to be very much clear on this so when attempting this i won't make any mistake.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/6/2020 at 6:43 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I did a small research on uniexchange.me and it looks legit. I would recommend everyone to always do their own research though, as this is not about my money. Any exchange no matter how old or trusted it is, can anytime exit along with the funds they operate. Still this although it is unknown, it doesn't have scammed people yet.

I think there is no way you can withdraw your balance directly to your paypal account because yobit exchange are not supported by paypal. You need to transfer your balance first to another wallet like coinbase then you're now able to send it to your paypal account. 

• +1 2

Well, this is very informative posts mate, this will be help many members here in this forum to withdraw their coins directly into paypal because some members here are needed to find some online wallet which can be handle usd like coinbase to send it to paypal.

• +1 2

Thanks for for sharing this clarification on how to withdraw from yobit to PayPal but I think there are many exchanges that one can use and I advice to use those that are popular only to avoid being scammed.

• +1 1

I am not using PayPal. But you did a great work. I use perfect money wallet for withdraw my earning from yobit which quite easy and have low fee of just 1%.

I don't have a PayPal account so I can't tell how to transfer money from yobit to PayPal.  The day I open this PayPal account will be required.  So I try to know about paypal

• -1 1

As far as I know still there is no option of withdrawal from the yobit to PayPal.I don't know why but currently this option isn't avail.So go for PM or any other option until PayPal comes to the yobit.

Taking money from yobit to Paypal has many ways of doing business basically the yobit has this of only the use USD, rRUB, as if a currency if usage but which  can be used in withdraw I. Electronic wallets like that of the perfect money and so on. But PayPal bis not quite there to withdraw directly from the yobit