Paper money are damgerous at this time, Use crypto. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Paper money are damgerous at this time, Use crypto.

The banks have contactless mobile apps and you can just use your mobile to buy anything from any merchant with a ctls POS. They filled this tech-gap in 201-2017 and all economies are moving to a paperless cash system. 

Although I'm always trying to figure out if a merchant is accepting crypto for the product I want to buy. 

A lot of stores in Ukraine have been able to control crowding by ordering supplies and paying in cryptocurrencies, and your demand will arrive at home and thus cryptocurrencies have contributed to reducing congestion and alleviating the spread of the disease through fiat currencies so I agree with you that we now need to deal with cryptocurrencies instead of touching Banknotes and raise the level of the epidemic

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

if you cant go anywhere at all, then how are you supposed to got out buy daily basic needs, like food?

In crypto we can use stable coin, if we are scared of our coins losing value, even though we do nit need to worry much about bitcoin at all

I myself am not going anywhere. My sister goes to the store and he is very close. And the fact that cryptocurrency can easily collapse if it is very serious is a fact.

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

https://ai.marketing/en/campaign/i1kcdpx08z

9 hours ago, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is its very hard to force some country to used cryptos even they're also encountering the corona virus. They just want to take the risk of using paper money than crypto, i don't know why. 

That is so selfish of those governments then, they care much about their affairs and economy than the lives of people.

Yes buddy i agree with you paper currency is dangerous at this time because corona virus can survive on paper plastics on more then 2 days. So avoid using paper money try to use digital transaction.

• +1 1

Agreed. In Italy, China and Spain the Corona virus mainy spread due to the exchange of currency notes. So it's a great idea to use cryptocurrency instead of fiat to avoid the spread of this deadly virus.

• +1 1

Great point, but many people just use their plastic cards which have been much less touched by people. However, I would like crypto get more popular.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Сергей Прохоров said:

I myself am not going anywhere. My sister goes to the store and he is very close. And the fact that cryptocurrency can easily collapse if it is very serious is a fact.

Crypto can collapse at any time it is nit stable, but that is why it was an emergence that stable-coins were established, we can use them.

not only paper money but also plastic surfaces and many other objects can spread the virus, in addition to altcoins I would also recommend investing in gold in this uncertain period...

• +1 1

On 4/4/2020 at 10:09 PM, teminalibug said:

Paper money are touched by thousands if nit millions, so they are easily spreading the corona virus, for that reason, i would advice people to use crypto at this time where earth is hell.

Of course, because we have adviced to wash everything before touch it and we cannot wash paper money, then this is the time to use cryptocurrencies only for shopping. Also we can use fiat currencies by paying with credit cards.

• +1 1

I will disagree with you on one of the points, which is that not all countries allow dealing in digital currencies, but despite this it is considered an appropriate idea in order to take precaution because it is the best way to protect yourself from grasping what might harm you

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Crypto can collapse at any time it is nit stable, but that is why it was an emergence that stable-coins were established, we can use them.

You are right in this, but you always guess it’s worth selling unstable and taking stable coins. No one knows where the cryptocurrency market will go up or down.

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

That is so selfish of those governments then, they care much about their affairs and economy than the lives of people.

True, but not all the people are not using cryptos so even they make cryptos legal in their country, it takes some time to earn money on it so they'll still force to used paper money because they don't have money in crypto. 

4 hours ago, Raven said:

True, but not all the people are not using cryptos so even they make cryptos legal in their country, it takes some time to earn money on it so they'll still force to used paper money because they don't have money in crypto. 

Like contries those that is not legal there they really found it difficult to cope up with and they will be panic in making use of it because they lack the knowledge

6 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Like contries those that is not legal there they really found it difficult to cope up with and they will be panic in making use of it because they lack the knowledge

The truth is crypto currency is not fully popular from all the people word wide because some countries don't know about it so they keep using paper money and risking their lives everyday because of the corona virus. Digital money is very important too like paper money so all of the countries must used it to avoid spreading the virus. 

49 minutes ago, Raven said:

but brother to have money in crypto does not require much, you can buy them at anytime you want.

True, money are transferred everywhere,and we don't know whoever touched it before it came to us,so by the used of digital currencies or crypto it can lessen the spread of viruses,but unfortunately not all have the knowledge and allowed to use it,but during this time crypto or digital currencies are needed.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Сергей Прохоров said:

You are right in this, but you always guess it’s worth selling unstable and taking stable coins. No one knows where the cryptocurrency market will go up or down.

you will know if you do proper analysis of the market, i'm currently doing this crypto trading course on youtube so i can know how to do that myself.

6 hours ago, Binjit said:

I dont think paper money is dengerous and spreading corona virus still WHO not give this information
to us but i heard news paper are safe mean paper money also safe best option is use credit card,paypal
or debit card where crpto not accept 

WHO has already said it so, they did nit say cash cash was transmitting coronavirus, only that it is better to use contactless payment method. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/who-we-did-not-say-that-cash-was-transmitting-coronavirus-2020-03-06

Digital currencies, cryptocurrency are made for these moments, in this case of global health emergency and the spreading of this deadly corona virus disease, taking cryptocurrency as an alternative is the best. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

you will know if you do proper analysis of the market, i'm currently doing this crypto trading course on youtube so i can know how to do that myself.

WHO has already said it so, they did nit say cash cash was transmitting coronavirus, only that it is better to use contactless payment method. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/who-we-did-not-say-that-cash-was-transmitting-coronavirus-2020-03-06

I agree with you, 100% certainty that paper money is infected, but still it is better to use cards. It is 100% safe.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, teminalibug said:

but brother to have money in crypto does not require much, you can buy them at anytime you want.

I know but the problem is their a lack of knowledge about cryptos so they can't buy digital money. They must experience how does crypto works so they'll know what to do and how transactions in cryptos works so they can easily buy and earn digital money on it. 

• +1 2

On 4/4/2020 at 2:09 PM, teminalibug said:

Paper money are touched by thousands if nit millions, so they are easily spreading the corona virus, for that reason, i would advice people to use crypto at this time where earth is hell.

If my friend has already investigated and has some risk but not much, it is also worth washing your hands and taking all the precautions recommended by the competent and professional authorities.

You are right that the use of banknotes can be harmful at this time so we must move away from it as much as possible and try to use cryptocurrencies as it helps us a lot in buying everything we need and without any risk or fear of the virus being transmitted through money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thats true we have to aware because paper money is touched by many people all over the cities in countries. Crypto is very good and helpful for this period, i believe many business will accept it.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

8 hours ago, Сергей Прохоров said:

I agree with you, 100% certainty that paper money is infected, but still it is better to use cards. It is 100% safe.

No brother I don't think that ! can you tell me why it's dangerous ? there is no reason to say that it's dangerous ! 
I think cryptocurrency it's the dangerous because we dont know who is controlling it !