How To Exchange Litecoin Into Bitcoin With Lowest Fees? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

How To Exchange Litecoin Into Bitcoin With Lowest Fees?

For this there are many crypto exchanges that facilitate conversion of bitcoins into light coins or light coins into Bitcoins I don't know that procedure in an elaborative way what he has you can do it also from yobit , cryptomarketcap, and BINANCE snd several others.

On 4/4/2020 at 1:58 PM, Bohana said:

Please Do Not Comment Before You Read The Topic!!

Hello my friends. I have a question. We all know that Yobit withdrawal fees on Yobit are high and to solve this problem, we exchange Bitcoin into another coin with lower fees (in my case I exchanged to Litecoin).

My question is : how can I exchange Litecoin to Bitcoin again After I withdrawn from Yobit wallet with low fees? (without middleman).

Actually there is no other place where you can exchange your lite coin to bitcoin with low fees different from trading platform, so only you have is to use changelly.com where you will pay 0.00025 btc network fee.

• Useful or interesting 1

46 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Actually there is no other place where you can exchange your lite coin to bitcoin with low fees different from trading platform, so only you have is to use changelly.com where you will pay 0.00025 btc network fee.

Thanks for replying. I will try this trading platform although I haven't heard about it before. Are you sure it is legit my friend?

On 4/12/2020 at 8:54 PM, Bohana said:

Thanks for replying. I will try this trading platform although I haven't heard about it before. Are you sure it is legit my friend?

You just can go directly to that exchange you need to investigate more about it and no how much legit it is and how many users are using it

I will advice you to chose e 4th ethereum rather than litecoin for easy sale, and not all wallet have the room for trading litecoin. So if you choose ether, it will be okay because it is the second most traded currency after bitcoin.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thank you, I found interesting your question, yes we are looking to reduce the fees when we do the withdraw on Yobit but and then? So is important to calculate good what is the profitable withdraw from Yobit direct our Bitcoin or to find a such wallet with an exchange option between coins more profitable.

Edited by tienda

I think there are no such verified and trusted exchanges available from where you can exchange your litecoin into bitcoin at the low fees and if any such exchanges are available then it would be some local exchanges which are not so trusted and doing our activities with such exchanges can cause a huge loss.

You must transfer your balance to a wallet other than Yobit in this case, then from the new platform you will buy bitcoin just as you would on Yobit.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:28 PM, Rifat43 said:

To exchange Litecon to Bitcoin. You have click on the LTC from to of market panel of Yobit. Then click on BTC from the list. After that the exchange option will open. Now set amount and click on buy.

You didn't understand what I mean. My friend I meant that I want to exchange LTC to BTC outside any exchange platform because Bitcoin withdrawal fees are high on these platforms. 

Litecoin has low rates for exchange, that's why it is the preferred one when withdrawing or changing now the trade commission for currencies varies according to the exchange, since they are the network and exchange commissions.

If you are trying to convert Bitcoin into litecoin on the Yobit exchange , first try to convert BTC into USD by searching trading pair BTC/USD on the exchange. After that, try to find trading pair LTC/USD and used your USD to buy Litecoin on the exchange. This can be the best advise for you. 

I used coinbase for exchange litecoin into Bitcoin , just took your withdraw From cryptotalk to coinbase in litecoin in coinbase easily you can swap your litecoin into Bitcoin with very lowest prices.

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

If you are using trust wallet, it is easier for you to exchange the litecoin to any coin of your choice using their dex exchange, and many wallets support this conversion of coins to another with a little charges

You will be able to exchange your LTC to BTC is the feature of exchange is available in your wallet.Such as coinbase wallet.You can simply trade you LTC to BTC if your country is eligible for it.There are so many other wallet which have exchange feature.

Do you mean you want to convert it now to btc and not to withdraw again?is it in your wallet now?if yes,well,actually,its not the fees you need to consider now,but the rate of ltc to btc, you have to sell your ltc to bitcoin higher than the price when you bought that ltc.

You can exchange your litecoin coin back to bitcoin with lower fees when you use a wallet called Guarda as it is a very good wallet that has very little fees when exchanging.

In yobit wallet there are many currencies we are having option to exchange our bitcoins with any currency we are preferring but we have to first take the transaction fee because we are having higher exchange transaction fee so be careful before using any currency and better will be go with the low chargers currencies so that you can save some money.

Friend, without intermediaries it will be really difficult, because the percentage on the exchange is very high, therefore you can use the exchanges to help you exchange

It depends you have used which wallet to withdraw, for me am using two wallets to send my coins. I use coinpot wallet and sometimes i use faucetpay wallet, coinpot wallet its free to exchange your coins and in faucetpay there is a little fee.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/4/2020 at 8:14 PM, malik6314193 said:

simply you can convert it by trading you bitcoin into litcoin. it have too much little fee then others. and it is easy to convert on yobit. 

Yes you may right and its very easy we may trade bitcoin into litcoin then we can withdrawal our litcoin and transfer fee is too low after convert of bitcoin.

On 4/4/2020 at 1:58 PM, Bohana said:

Please Do Not Comment Before You Read The Topic!!

Hello my friends. I have a question. We all know that Yobit withdrawal fees on Yobit are high and to solve this problem, we exchange Bitcoin into another coin with lower fees (in my case I exchanged to Litecoin).

My question is : how can I exchange Litecoin to Bitcoin again After I withdrawn from Yobit wallet with low fees? (without middleman).

Yeah the withdrawal fee for bitcoin is high and its not good, and i am using binance site for exchanging my litcoins to satoshis again but they also have little high fee about 40,000 satoshis, but now i see that we can exchange and withdraw our satoshis with little fees in faucetpay, its the best i know.

All the exchanges have a high rate when it comes to making transactions with Bitcoin (BTC) I think it is very difficult to get that that this searched would bring lost a conversion to Bitcoin

without a middle man there is no way to exchange it without an exchange site unless you are using something like atomic wallet which is a wallet the allows you to exchange your coins in it to other coins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

If you withdraw your litecoin to your wallet choose a wallet that have the swap system where you can exchange your coins to another coins ,and if you withdraw your ltc to exchange it's easy just exchange to bitcoin 

i haven´t made any echange betwen ltc and btc but i tell you that to withdraw it´s better to exchange tio USD or RUR because the commissions are lower by payeer, if you withdraw by bitcoin or other currency the commissions are very high.