Only 15 days left for Halving BTG to buy or sell? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Only 15 days left for Halving BTG to buy or sell?

Hello my friends
There will be halving on BTG next April 18
“This halving, the third in BTG’s blockchain history, will happen exactly at block 630 000.”
As the mining rewards will decrease from 12.5BTG to 6.25BTG
Halving BTG comes almost a month before the Halving bitcoin occurs, knowing that BTG was born as a result of a Hard Fork that acquired Bitcoin.
Source: https://bitcoingold.org/halving/

2.thumb.jpg.60d83522ce782c9c8a687a2dd77cd075.jpg

The question:
What do you expect the price of BTG after Halving to rise or fall?
How should we prepare for this halving? Are we selling BTG or buying more BTG and Holdin to the halving?

49 minutes ago, xassfarabi52 said:

Now the desired price of kipata is low, but in the last 15 days, the price of kipta tree was low. Hopefully there will be some more days. If anyone wants to buy and invest in kippet now, then of course you can do a good profit income.

I did not quite understand what "kipata" is, but in any case if you mean that the price of BTG is low this is correct and this is a good opportunity to buy from this point and store it for a while until it rises, I think its price is on a suitable Yobit exchange more than the rest of the exchanges.

Cryptocurrency bitcoingold, a very promising cryptocurrency. The Halving that is about to happen will not do well for the miners. I believe the price will rise a bit on bitcoingold. 

There is another coin make halving , I don't know alot of informations if all coins make halving or just some of them as Btc or this coin also ? 

Do Altcoins make halving or not ?

I'd stay away from BTG as it seems that most of it's supply is owned by one whale that tried to manipulate price with huge sell and buy walls. Although it's price will rise if Bitcoin does, as all altcoins do, I highly doubt that the risk is favorable to invest in Bitcoin Gold.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

I'd stay away from BTG as it seems that most of it's supply is owned by one whale that tried to manipulate price with huge sell and buy walls. Although it's price will rise if Bitcoin does, as all altcoins do, I highly doubt that the risk is favorable to invest in Bitcoin Gold.

Yes, it is possible that I see the abnormal buying and selling volume on BTG may be because it is owned by one whale as you say, but despite the good I see that we can do good scalping deals especially in the bitcoin pair.

11 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Hello my friends
“This halving, the third in BTG’s blockchain history, will happen exactly at block 630 000.”
Halving BTG comes almost a month before the Halving bitcoin occurs, knowing that BTG was born as a result of a Hard Fork that acquired Bitcoin.

The question:
How should we prepare for this halving? Are we selling BTG or buying more BTG and Holdin to the halving?

It is not easy to predict the price of Bitcoin Gold after halving occurs, but I would say the price should go up. So, I suggest to hold what you have until the halving and then sell if the price went up.

14 minutes ago, kabanidze said:

Hi, but not for 15 days, halving has now been rescheduled, if I am not mistaken then in June, yes it was rescheduled. 39 days 1 h 09 min 54 sec left before halving. You do not have fresh information, they decided to postpone it due to the poor market situation.

No dear, I'm not mistaken, maybe you are talking about Halving Bitcoin and I am talking about Halving BTG Pay attention to the link i have put in topic and enter there You will now find the counter indicating in 13d 21h 8m 32s. Please confirm my words.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

9 hours ago, nirobnurshahe said:

All cryptocurrency prices in the world have gone down considerably and more than half have come down. But I think the price of banjit in cryptocurrency will go up front but if you want to invest then you can invest in cryptocurrency  contacts.

The prices of all cryptocurrencies in general decreased correctly, and the whole market is in a declining state, but it is expected for any currency to rise after Halving because this leads to a decrease in the number of currency and thus an increase in demand for it and this leads to a rise in its price.

I think after halving of Bitcoin Gold BTG, price of BTG will dramatically increase in the market which might also affect the price of Bitcoin before Bitcoin halving. I think investors are already garbing more BTG before its  halving events. I see current price of Bitcoin Gold will get doubled after halving.

On 4/4/2020 at 10:29 AM, xassfarabi52 said:

Now the desired price of kipata is low, but in the last 15 days, the price of kipta tree was low. Hopefully there will be some more days. If anyone wants to buy and invest in kippet now, then of course you can do a good profit income.

Just don't waste any opportunity that going to happen. 

Grab the chance to buy when the price is low and sell when it's high. 

Don't waste the chance to get extra income. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

After the halving it is a bad news for the miners actually. As we know that a halving is a process that half decreases the price of the currencies for the miners. The reward will be half decreased and it's a sad thing for a miner actually. But maybe the value will be high for the limited currencies. Btg is a good currency and useful to trade with. So either way it's a good thing. 

2 hours ago, Centralian2 said:

I thing its time to hold it. 

Becouse now I am seeing btc price has incress a little.

After 15 days it mabe can rise back to orriginal self.

Who khows the future of btc I can rise to 10k 

It can fall to 5k 

Btc is full or misery. 

I am holding it for now.   

Good to hold the BTC because its price is low and it is expected to rise a lot after Halving near in the next month, but here we are talking about Halving that will happen on BTG so it is good if I buy some of them now and wait a little bit to rise.

5 minutes ago, Sty1e said:

well, if you mine it, then of course it is better to wait and see the situation,if you invest, I personally would withdraw sredsdva in a stable coin, we will always have time to earn profit,but it is always extremely difficult to lose, this is my vidinye situation for future halvings

Now I am not mining a BTG I mined it a while ago, but now I bought a quantity of it and I think I will hold it for after Halving to see how the price will go and I think the biggest possibility is to go up.

I don’t think this is the right time to sell although the price has increased a little bit but it can increase more later so we shold hold   

If there have only 15 days left for the halving on BTG that's means holders if BTG should wait for halving, and if you don't have BTG its better to buy it at this time waiting for halving.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:48 AM, Crypto123 said:

I did not quite understand what "kipata" is, but in any case if you mean that the price of BTG is low this is correct and this is a good opportunity to buy from this point and store it for a while until it rises, I think its price is on a suitable Yobit exchange more than the rest of the exchanges.

I think you saying about crypto yes present crypto currency are very low, and I don't think bitcoin halving is 15 days left its nearly one month left to bitcoin halving, and this is the right time to buy some bitcoins before bitcoin halving, and in future its became good deal.

Of course when this happens, the BTG coin will be distributed in the amount that each one owns in most platforms and portfolios and this procedure has occurred in the last Fork where the BCC has been distributed to everyone even by sites that have taps such as freebitcoin site and this matter is important here where you must prepare The matter if this happens and not a lot remains on this.

The halving event is right around the corner, and as such  many of the cloud mining services are having specials on their contracts which many people are taking advantage of and guaranteeing them self a good return before the halving event kicks in. However, i am looking forward to the halving event as i believe that it will greatly increase the price of bitcoin and may result in much higher values in the future as well. It is a stepping stone towards a high valued coin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

For me, I think we should keep our currencies, not fear, and buy more of them if possible because I am sure that the price will rise after half and may exceed $ 10,000

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

BTG halving happens after each 210K blocks are mined and it has had two halvings until now. I don't know what has happened after the previous halvings (prices can be checked on CMC) but if previous halvings caused price rise, it can be said that the third one might also increase BTG value. But there is something strange about BTG coin. Although we are near the next BTG halving, its trading volume is low and it seems that buyers are not interested in this coin. Check Yobit graph for BTG at the moment in the picture below. It has lots of dotted black lines which means buyers are indifferent.

BTG.jpg

On 4/4/2020 at 9:40 AM, Crypto123 said:

Hello my friends

The question:

For me when i'm hearing halving it means that is the time we need to buy BTG's because it has a lowest price of it when halving. We need to wait until the price of BTG increased and that the time we need to sell it. 

For me things are not clear, but I prefer to collect now as many digital currencies as possible and wait for the results because I hold great hopes that bitcoin will exceed the level of $ 10,000 as it does every time after the split, although everyone is not sure of this risk

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

13 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

BTG halving happens after each 210K blocks are mined and it has had two halvings until now. I don't know what has happened after the previous halvings (prices can be checked on CMC) but if previous halvings caused price rise, it can be said that the third one might also increase BTG value. But there is something strange about BTG coin. Although we are near the next BTG halving, its trading volume is low and it seems that buyers are not interested in this coin. Check Yobit graph for BTG at the moment in the picture below. It has lots of dotted black lines which means buyers are indifferent.

BTG.jpg

Thank you my friend, your analysis is good and your notes are accurate and in place. Yes, BTG coin is very strange, especially on Yobit , as if you are dealing with a completely different from the rest of the exchanges. Although Halving is a big event that attracts the attention of traders, here it looks like no one is interested and frankly I don't know why.