Share an experience you got with me - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

Share an experience you got with me

Hello all
I started trading digital currency about a year ago
I love to give you a part of my humble experience
1_ Stay away from any counterfeit currency or go up and down very quickly
2_ When sending a currency from a platform to a platform, make sure of the name of the currency and the currency symbol, because there are many symbols that are similar to each other
3_ You have to be patient and watch, as they are the basis for success
I wish everyone the best of luck
Please if you like the post, do not forget to give me a good reputation and thanks

I really agree with you, thank you for sharing your experiences to us and I hope this will serve a lesson and new knowledge to beginners who are new on this forum.

2 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all
2_ When sending a currency from a platform to a platform, make sure of the name of the currency and the currency symbol, because there are many symbols that are similar to each other
Please if you like the post, do not forget to give me a good reputation and thanks

Your tips are gold. For me, I would recommend all crypto users to ask expert people. They would warn you and lead you in the right path. I know they might take money from you, but they surely deserve it.

These are good tips, my friend. We must always follow these tips for the success of any project we do. The most important characteristic we must show is patience and know how to keep our currencies and information away from untrustworthy people and false sites.

3 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us and you are right we should be careful about these things. And i agree with your third point we should be patient. 

Many thanks to you for sharing such a wonderful experience with me. I will not invest or trade now. I will do it sometime later.thank you

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, these are important rules that a person must follow, and we must also check if the currency is listed on the other platform or not.

Thank you to share your experience , this is really important for us , to developing our self to a better way , for le i’m just a beginner, i don’t have experience to share it with you , but you experience is really important for me , when i have something to say i will doing a topic.

Thank you for these tips, my dear brother, very helpful, especially the part related to paying attention to the currency symbol because not paying attention to its name can lead us to something terrible.

Edited by Maroua

Thanks for the information my friend , also they need to make sure of the coins that have memo as xrp and xlm . I had a bad experience with memo with XRP one day so just stay awake .

Edited by Hanan951

18 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all

Hello beautiful family. A few days ago I started in the field of digital currency trading, this field that was more than wonderful to work on and in order to succeed in this area you do not have to enjoy the qualities of patience and follow the trading of new ideas on the site because the key to success is patience and you have to pay attention  A useful tip is to stay away from counterfeit coins that lead to losing all your money

Very useful information and advice. I agree with you with everything you say and advise everyone to master and learn the field of trading properly before starting work with it because it is full of risks and losses.

Well for me I haven't started trading yet because am still learning and I got no much experience Because have been here all day gathering information, learning and also earning at same time , lately I got to know that most of the new coins are scam coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I started investing in cryptocurrency in 2018. Before that, I only studied the basics of cryptocurrency and the entire blockchain. Today, I am sure that I will overcome what I want to achieve from investing in cryptocurrency and I want my income to grow.  

For me I still not have to much experience ! but I have an experience here when I took the 1st leadrship here !
it was amazing to me the num 1 with reputation points !

Every person who wants to work in the field of trading must learn it well and refrain from using unknown currencies with unknown projects and must also move away from using emotion and following the mind only Weak thing that a person must be very patient in order to achieve profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi friend  i just  started  my journey  in trading.  I trade mostly  in top coins. You mention really  good  thing we need  to more careful about  that to avoid loss.

I join crypto few months back and I have no proper experience in crypto currency, iam now training stage in trading field so I don't use valuable coins in trading, present I use only low prices coins that's why now I cannot face huge loss are any thing in trading, but you gives valuable tips about trading.

This is a good set of tips and I would like to add that when moving currencies from one platform to another make sure of the minimum deposit on the new platform and make sure to copy the appropriate wallet address.

thank you for sharing your great experience with us and also for your advise.and i found your words very useful in the trading as you have describe about the checking of the cryptocurrency name and logo.it is very important to verify the name of the currency and the logo.as many currency having similar logos and quite same names

I'm still learning the basics on how to trade digital currency and I just appreciate your words of advice thanks for sharing.

Thank you for sharing your experience here is very important what you say on your topic, because yes when we start as newbies we dont take note about all things, so we fails because our mistakes. Is good to share with others. 

On 4/1/2020 at 4:38 PM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all

These are all good advice for beginners as mistakes can happen especially when rushing and not having enough experience. Even experienced users can make the same mistakes if they are not careful enough and try to rush a transaction, without thinking clearly. 

Edited by BTC Future

Mostly my initial experiences is with faucet sites, because I spent almost my half years of experience on cryptocurrency on them wasting precious times. Another one transferring of ethereum to bitcoin wallet which made me lose a lot.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I have experienced many things since i joined crypto currency, we have to be very careful when we need to take any action in crypto because there are lot of crypto projects and among them there are scammers, but apart from scammers there is also losing money in crypto if you will not have a proper knowledge for invest.

Time is the ultimate weapon!