Cryptocurrency Radio - Interview the top thinkers and entrepreneurs - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Cryptocurrency Radio - Interview the top thinkers and entrepreneurs

Hello Beginners and all members, today I will present you a Radio where you can learn and listen anything about cryptocurrency, this is about a podcast where you can find anything about all things Blockchain, Bitcoin, and cryptocurrency investing. They interview the top thinkers and entrepreneurs.

image.png.0fbeee1d53e65ad9979e86f03566da2b.png

http://cryptoradio.io

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

8 minutes ago, tienda said:

Hello Beginners and all members, today I will present you a Radio where you can learn and listen anything about cryptocurrency, this is about a podcast where you can find anything about all things Blockchain, Bitcoin, and cryptocurrency investing. They interview the top thinkers and entrepreneurs.

http://cryptoradio.io

image.png.0fbeee1d53e65ad9979e86f03566da2b.png

Dont forget if you like my topic click the heart 🤍 of this topic! 

Is this website is updated about crypto currency?  Crypto currency and technologies are evolving day by day so i want to make sure if this website is broadcasting a latest information about crypto currency. Well, thanks for sharing it. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Hello my friend thank you for this post i will subscribe to this site because i think it will be useful for me in understanding many things

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, listen to the radio about cryptocurrencies and do what you love. Thank you my friend, I really love listening to music and will follow the radio about cryptocurrency. 

• Useful or interesting 2

This is amazing feature ! I think this feature will make people interested while they are working in cryptocurrency !
thank you for sharing this with us !

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Is this website is updated about crypto currency?  Crypto currency and technologies are evolving day by day so i want to make sure if this website is broadcasting a latest information about crypto currency. Well, thanks for sharing it. 

Right now I don't know more about the website update; I m like you, I just discovered this radio and I put it here to share it with you, I have not explored it yet, but there are many interviews and it is possible they will update it.

Edited by tienda

10 minutes ago, tienda said:

Right now I don't know more about the website update; I m like you, I just discovered this radio and I put it here to share it with you, I have not explored it yet, but there are many interviews and it is possible they will update it.

Okay, well said. So the right thing to do is do a deep research about this website if its really give us a latest information about crypto currency. We need to gain latest updated about it because that is needed in this forum. 

Really so much appreciate your efforts. I hadn't heard this type of things before. But maybe actually it will close all the users together and let them know about what the things are stiring in crypto world and market. So this is a good initiative. Top entrepreneurs can show us the way about going in the right direction. 

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful information, through these means we can get more information regarding cryptocurrencies.

Really, this is a good thing. I will subscribe to this service. I did not know that we can know the cryptography news and various topics about it by radio. This is really good for cryptocurrencies.

Greetings, my friend. Thank you for providing us with this information
 I think it will benefit everyone especially for those who have no knowledge about the crypto worldI also still need to learn about it I did not know that there are such sites

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This radio is very useful for everyone, especially beginners, as we can benefit from the experiences of adults and their conversations. I will definitely follow this radio, thank you my friend

Well if truly there is actually a site which could actually tells about the past experience of most experts and also tell us the procedures or ways to follow and also keep us updated then it will be nice , well thanks for sharing this friend I will go check it out dear friend thanks for sharing this.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a great idea, although it is not actually radio playing live, it is just podcasts that contain previous recorded conversations. I was hoping for real time radio with music, people talking etc. That would be really cool.

On 4/3/2020 at 3:34 PM, Rr45 said:

thank you very much for sharing this. I will definitely try it out. We can learn about cryptocurrencies by hearing to this radio. Also we can hear the experiences of experts.

Dear member you are welcome and thank you for your participation on my topic, yes of course is very important to learn about cryptocurrencies by hearing the Cryptotacurrency Radio, you can collect the knowledge and also improve English language. 

• +2 1

It will be useful so i will join for more news and do they have an application or not yet ? the best in radio nowadays that we xan use an application that let us know more every where we go .

• +2 1

I hadn't listened radio about Crypto currency till now but as you have said  it is available i will be listening to this and i also do recommend to all those people who want to learn more Should listen  for getting more and more ideas from big  people.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. It will help the members to get experience and knowledge from these experts from this forum. 

• +1 1

Cryto radio is a podcast about blockchain technology and crytocurrency investing. The interview the top thinkers and entrepreneurs in the industry, and cover topics like bitcoin and ethereum, news, technology developments, investing, trading, and icos.

This is so cool. Today,we are not just listen to music or watch different movies but we can now have a channel where you can just listen on everything related to crypto,but one thing i noticed when i opened the link,it says that my connection are not secure so im scared to used that link.

• +1 1

I deliberate you give rise to joint a of use and irreplaceable sense to gain knowledge of about crypto. skilled march from your side, I will take a crack at it and submit my rejoinder exceedingly soon. house it up, you creation will prevent the largest part of the members here.

It's good to listen to Cryptocurrency news on the radio, but there are some who do not understand the language the radio speaks. This is the only problem.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

That is great!actually I didn't know about it or even think about it before.Radio system is old enough nowadays.But the site you provided looks awesome.I'll surely listen to the track about crypto currencies in my spare time.Thanks for your help!

• +1 1

It's a really cool post, I personally didn't know there was such a site that you could listen on cryptocurrencies , I will register now on this site because it is especially useful for beginners like me in learning cryptocurrencies, thanks for sharing this my dear friend

Unfortunately, I cannot hear directly from here. I guess that you can make the copy in the mp3, so we can download and hear the interview from the top thinkers and entrepreneurs. I think they can influence many people if they still invite more top people who know about cryptocurrency, so at least, people out there who hear the show will interest, and they will ask about something related to the crypto. That will give another way to learn cryptocurrency by using that device, and I think that can help the adoption in the other way too. So if there is a record about that interview, that can be good for the audience.