Today's one Ethereum can become three Ethereum after three to four months - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Today's one Ethereum can become three Ethereum after three to four months

Ethereum price is increasing massively the price is almost upto $400 you can see how the price is getting higher perhaps at the end of this month the price will rise upto a thousand dollars.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:36 PM, jamesvince said:

As we know that now a days recessions are in each financial markets and crypto currencies market also have the situation. In mid February eth price was 280$ and now when i creating this posts eth price is 129$ and it means 65% price if we compare with mid February 2020. As in title i said if today anyone invested 130$ it means one eth and after three to four months eth price can be 400$ to 800$ expecting all analyzing people's. So it means its means 130$ can become 800$ or 400$ it means huge amount for us. Best time for investment to US. 

I agree with you, seeing the Ethereum price movement is very fast, if in February the Ethereum price was around $ 140 then in August the Ethereum price had reached around $ 400, of course it has increased more than 2 times, I think the price increase will continue and if you already have ETH, it's better to hold it first so you can reach the highest price.

You are right in what you said about the currency of Ethereum and its price, and not only Ethereum but all other currencies that have a large project will suffer the same fate and will rise in the future.

• +1 1

Ethereum is considered the second generation of the blockchain and many projects and currencies are based on its own blockchain, and therefore Ethereum is now considered its price as nothing compared to the peak it achieved and is expected to reach higher and more prices than it has previously achieved, and of course due to the update of the Ethereum Classic network if I am not mistaken in the coming months and in addition Expectations of a rise in the price of Bitcoin and that Ethereum is linked to Bitcoin.

• +3 1

On 3/30/2020 at 6:36 PM, jamesvince said:

As we know that now a days recessions are in each financial markets and crypto currencies market also have the situation. In mid February eth price was 280$ and now when i creating this posts eth price is 129$ and it means 65% price if we compare with mid February 2020. As in title i said if today anyone invested 130$ it means one eth and after three to four months eth price can be 400$ to 800$ expecting all analyzing people's. So it means its means 130$ can become 800$ or 400$ it means huge amount for us. Best time for investment to US. 

Yes, that's true. It only means that you can earn much more higher eth if you invest it in a time that it's value is very low. And it is not only happening in eth only, you can see this kind of lows and highs in every volatile coin in the market. There value is also goes up and down and you can take that down as an opportunity to invest to those coins and earn more, not only eth.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:36 PM, jamesvince said:

Just think if you invested about 50$ on Bitcoin way back 2009. It can be a $1,000,000 dollars now. I am really regretting that I set aside crypto currency even if I already know it way back 2013.

Recently the good news of Ethereum 2.0 has released and already we are seeing pump in the coin and I am sure this price will go very until the Ethereum 2.0 full released. Many people are investing in Ethereum due to this good news the demand of Ethereum is very high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ethereum recently moved from $290-$400 but it is fluctuating at the moment and for that reason I think we should accumulate more to our wallet if we have the capital because there is high possibility for ethereum to hit $8,00 this year due to the recent improvement it has shown in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It seems that your prediction was correct and right now Ethereum is moving towards 500$. Some people make very good predictions and I am glad I found this forum that seem to be people here that understand the market and how it works.

Etherium is doing really great in few months from 130 dollars it webt to 470 dollars as the rate of today, so it is still moving uo so you can still make an investment in it.

Bro, I also believe that our favorite cryptocurrency - bitcoin, will soar in price after a certain period of time! The main thing for us is just to survive this crisis, the quarantine period, and when everything is restored and stable, we will be able to get an interesting offer!

Edited by TimopheyKa

Yes it's not a surprise and your analysis is practically on the way as it's one the top value altcoins, but let alone ethereum price shifting is not dependently base on it capability and other external factors but rather should be attributed to rising of BTC. It means if BTC rises higher the value of ethereum will shoot up too. Vice versal

• +1 1

In a simple way, depending on the wave analysis, as long as the price of Ethereum is above $ 280, its target is $ 600 and maybe more. But, as usual, the rise contains corrections, declines, and a re-test of all the resistances in the way of Ethereum, as Bitcoin is one of the best currencies for storage and investment.

• +1 1

What a great prediction. Very nice. Why I didn't joined cryptotalk in November. I missed the opportunity. You posted in March and now after 6 months when I am writing this post its increased 3 times. If I have invested when you posted it I may have taken good profit. So friend keep posting your prediction and the reason also so that it can be helpful for beginners also.

Good advice given. Ethereum went to 500 dollars and inside your targets. Maybe you made a lot of money from this and I hope you didn't sell to early. This is good advice given although in a strange way but I get it and you make a good point.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is not easy to say one etherium can become three or four etherium after 4 months. It is all depend upon on market. But i think it id not easy price increases and decreases depend upon the market.

Wonderful, your expectation about the price of Ethereum during that period was wonderful, as the price of Ethereum actually reached $ 480 several weeks ago, the opportunity to buy in that period was irreplaceable, but it was only available to those who own cash or stable currencies such as Tether.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I am think that it is about bitcoin today that it is go to rise more and altcoins will maybe not see a lot of buyer right now that they are very high still in prices but only if they are to drop a lot investors will buy them.

• +1 1

I think that Ethereum and all the rest cryptocurrencies do not make big moves on their own. They always followed Bitcoin and when it was rising they were pumping too. I don't think that it will change and Ethereum can reach 800$ today only if Bitcoin reaches 20,000$.

• +2 1

It can happen any time for Ethereum to start rising again and I expect from the start of November to begin another big rise but it will require an announcement about the official start and release of the Ethereum 2.0.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I see this post was put up in March but the truth is we are almost in November and the whole idea of getting into this kind of a market is to make sure that we have constant growth that is sustainable and never jumping the gun but when you look at the suggestion you made, thats ridiculous and unsustainable so we need to  keep intact everything

• +4 2

When you say that it makes no sense but from your post I realized that you mean the price of the coin will tripple. Ok this is reasonable and understandable but the ethereum you will hold will be the same the price and value will be more my friend.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Ethereum has been a good investment and while some times it will drive it's price down this will go up again so maybe we should expect to wait for this coin to go lower again before we invest more as after 300% higher from a few months ago I made some profit but I don't want to risk again with the same profits I made and lose them.

• +2 1

For me Ethereum is not an altcoin but an established cryptocurrency and the real market value and capitulization is 100 billion dollars minimum. I hold ethereum and will not sell until price reaches about 1,000 dollars.

• +1 1

You mean our investment in Ethereum will grow into three times more in a small time frame of four months. You need to learn to express better and understand the terms and what means everything and not make mistakes like this in your title.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1