Learn the meaning of bears and bulls - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Learn the meaning of bears and bulls

On 3/25/2020 at 6:57 PM, Monz said:

According to me bullish market gives us profit while bearish market gives us losses but came to know something new about this market by your post thanks for sharing.

Yes, you are correct, but not completely. The buliish is when the market is in equilibrium and high and you can make a profit. As for the bearish is the opposite, that is, when the market is declining.

Bulls and bears refer to very big and noticeable changes in prices when the market suddenly goes up and down. There is a wrong widespread belief among people that profit only comes with bull runs. This is absolutely wrong. A newbie always dream of bull runs but a trader doesn't think about runs, he focuses on the market to earn from it in any possible situation. If you know how to trade, you can make profit in bear runs. We are in bearish market now but if you check prices carefully, there are still lots of small fluctuations. For example, bitcoin keeps rising and falling between $7000 and $7300 in Yobit. This $300 price movement is enough for making profit.

Thanks for the post. Probably many people know the terms of cryptocurrency as well as the terms of trading. But in turn, I will say that I do not know where they came from.

23 hours ago, Kakabba said:

This information that I wanted to view and benefit from, thank you for clarifying the matter, I think bulls and bears are able to control the price of bitcoin.

Yes this two words controls the market the bull and the bearished and any of them have a specific period to rise

On 4/17/2020 at 3:33 PM, doudja89 said:

this is the first time when i understand what do mean those two word in this world, i find bulls and bears in many articles or forums, thank you for this information

Exchange has become an unprecedented place for struggle. As bulls and bears stand in complete confusion against each other. He hits the bear from top to bottom. Taurus, on the contrary, raises horns from bottom to top.

I did not know this information before, but it is great, bulls are beating bears from bottom to top to pump prices, wonderful and funny fantasy scene.

You have very clearly make this topic to understand the people's about the bears and bulls and I am fully accepting the explanation about giving because you have given all the important points that should be in the topic and you have well explained anyone can easily get it also it's very good to get more ideas from various topics like this topic.

2 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

I did not know this information before, but it is great, bulls are beating bears from bottom to top to pump prices, wonderful and funny fantasy scene.

In general, the bull market begins when the market index reaches the bottom, and the bear market begins when the market index reaches the top. Experiments have proven that the pessimistic bears herd and optimistic bulls always follow up and up.

On 3/24/2020 at 3:53 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Among the terms that we hear in the world of crypto is the term bears and bulls. To know where this term came from, I wrote this information to you.
Bulls
It is a term in the cryptocurrency market and is called by the buyers and called this word because there is an American habit that was held by conducting a competition between the bears and the bulls, and the bulls were attacking the bears from the bottom up, which is what the buyers in the cryptocurrency market actually do.
Bears
It is a term in the cryptocurrency market, and sellers are called this term because there is an American habit that was held competition between bears and bulls, and bears were attacking bulls from top to bottom, which is really what sellers do in the cryptocurrency market.
How much do you know this information?

In the crypto world we heard these words many times. Many of the begginers don't know the meaning. Bullish mean price will pump and the bearish is price dump.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I agree with you we all know about its value. What is the difference between a bear and a bull? Currently, bulls are spreading in the market so the price of each currency is increasing. The price of Bitcoin has increased a lot. If the bear had spread, the price of the coin would have gone down.

On 3/24/2020 at 8:50 PM, Jone20 said:

I learned from the market that bears are traders who want to sell and seek to drop markets or a pair of currencies and push prices down, and here the term bear market is called bearish for the bear market.

Well, this is true mate and thanks for sharing it here because many members are didn't know what how this two works, happy posting everyone.

7 hours ago, Amir Vao said:

In the crypto world we heard these words many times. Many of the begginers don't know the meaning. Bullish mean price will pump and the bearish is price dump.

We also have this terminologies at forex trading, which we also used it to analysis the strength between the buyers and sellers, the bullish are the buyer and the sell is the bearish

6 hours ago, Jone20 said:

No thanks for a duty, we are here to help each other

Well, im expecring that you will help some other members here including me by correcting or giving some ideas in a particular topic, happy posting again mate.

On 4/16/2020 at 8:48 AM, xpertt said:

Actually, this kind of terminologies are used for cryptocurrency, this is used to determine whether the price on the market were going up or down. This is a important information to learn especially many members of this community uses those words.

Yes this terminologies are widely used in cryptocurrencies and I think that beginners are experiencing trouble when they are encountering a word that they are not familiar with so I think that this post is great because it defines and gives information about the words. 

I think those words are coming from

The trade American history

And this is normal bullets attack bears

From down to up and the buyers too

Doing that 

On 5/9/2020 at 8:05 AM, issa123h said:

I think those words are coming from

The trade American history

And this is normal bullets attack bears

From down to up and the buyers too

Doing that 

The world is from cryptocurrencies which means downside market movement for bear and upside market movement for bull. They are crypto or bitcoin terminologies. 

On 5/8/2020 at 8:51 AM, Amir Vao said:

The struggle between bears and bulls in the market can also be considered a conflict between optimists and pessimists as the market takes an upward trend when optimism dominates, and a downtrend when pessimism dominates.

On 3/24/2020 at 5:53 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Among the terms that we hear in the world of crypto is the term bears and bulls. To know where this term came from, I wrote this information to you.
Bulls
It is a term in the cryptocurrency market and is called by the buyers and called this word because there is an American habit that was held by conducting a competition between the bears and the bulls, and the bulls were attacking the bears from the bottom up, which is what the buyers in the cryptocurrency market actually do.
Bears
It is a term in the cryptocurrency market, and sellers are called this term because there is an American habit that was held competition between bears and bulls, and bears were attacking bulls from top to bottom, which is really what sellers do in the cryptocurrency market.
How much do you know this information?

This is right in addition bull run affects the price of bitcoin also known as halvening and make the price rise. 

I'm not 100% sure about bear but my friend told me it's an opposite of bull. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

10 hours ago, Jone20 said:

Certainly this is the duty of every person who has some familiarity. The aim of this wonderful forum is to help each other and share useful information.

Well, this is actually true mate so that this forum grows up by having a good members here in this forum like bitcointalk, if there are some members who are doing some low quality contents, kindly just report it to moderators for the sake of this forum.

Yea you are right, to contribute to what you have said, I will say when the market becomes bearish, this mean there is a fall in the market price , which is the sellers are much , while when a market becomes bullish the price increases, and the buyers are actually in control.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I learn these terminologies since i started to enter to the world of crypto. And as far as i know bulls or bull run is a term when cryptocurrency pumps up and half a great value in the market. In bears or bear down this is when cryptocurrency is continuously drops its price in the market.

I had known this information before, but you explained it in an easy and understandable way for everyone, that the struggle between bears and bulls is every day and it is good that we can make money from it.

These concepts went from common trading market. Everyone wants to have a lot of bulls on the market, but nowadays number of bears on crypto market is more.

I had heard about these concepts before, that indicate the trends and fluctuations of the crypto market movement between high prices and their low , which are expressed in the struggle between bulls and bears.

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. In fact, I hear a lot about these two terms and I used to use them without knowing the true meaning of them or where this name came from. Now I knew that bulls mean attack by buyers and bears, mean attack by sellers. thank you my friend.