Learn the meaning of bears and bulls - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Learn the meaning of bears and bulls

It is a good topic mate because this has explained more about bears and bulls aside the one i earlier know. Bulls are known as the buyers of coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace while the bears are the sellers but in some ways I understood them as increase and decrease in value of coins in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These two terminologies are very useful  in Crypto world, some times I do regards them as positive and negative market.

In the sense that, saying bullish market means the market is positive, prices are high. While in the other hand, saying bearish market is just like saying prices are negative which is low.

The two are perfect for every market, whether its the crypto market or the the stock market,the forex market or the bond market,we always buy low and sell high, that would be a perfect definition of a bull market,because its going up,we sell sell high and exit low , thats a bear market because its going down thats how this things work in all financial markets

• +4 1

These terms are becoming very popular these days due to pumps and dumps. That's a clear explanation, btw.

• +2 1

Thank you for the information, as traders we should know about the terms bull and bear, because these terms are the basis of cryptocurrency trading, these terms can be used when we are in discussion forums about cryptocurrency or in the news, so you can determine when is the best time to sell or buy in bull and bears market terms.

Thanks for giving information these two terms uses in crypto market bull crypto market means that the prices of all the crypto currencies going to higher level and bear market means that the prices of all the crypto currencies comes to down position and this position is good time for new crypto traders to come in trading crypto currencies .

Well this terms have been used so many times both in forex and crypto and they have a beautiful meaning. The bears are the traders that make the market go down in order words they always make a sell order. The bulls on the other hand are trades that trade for the market to move upwards.

• +1 2

From your definition of bulls and bears they are opposite to one another buyers are termed as bulls in crypto currency and bears are termed as sellers both works together in order to maintain transaction system.

• +1 1

And also bullish words And briash and have the same meaning, which are terms used by analysts to express the position of the currency that was analyzed from high or low and other terms that all beginners must learn so that they do not become confused and lost.

• +2 2

Bulls and bears are very important terms in trading and for that reason it is also very important that we learn them. Bulls basically symbolize an upward movement which indicates that an asset, coin or currency is on an uptrend. The bear on the other hand is the opposite which means that the bear indicates a downward movement in the price of an asset, crypto or currency.

• +1 1

This is new and good information as well. I have not heard of it before, in general in global markets and stock exchanges, including cryptocurrency markets there are bulls and bears, and the relationship always between the buyer and the seller is a controversial relationship based on interest

I think this comes from the same root of the word, everything has been put from the stock market as a war between bears and bulls, who is the strongest and that is why they place the animals doing the representation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I always heard people talking about these terms but I did not know anything about them, these posts they made helped me a lot and buy in the bear market for when it goes up to have a good profit of that currency, thanks for the information.

• +3 1

I have known this information for a long time. Bears and bulls are the ones who move the market all the time up and down, and every period someone controls the market and the winner is the one who determines the direction of the market and stands with the team that dominates the market.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Are you sure this happened? And the bulls were attacking from top to bottom from where exactly? Up a hill? And then the same was happening with the bears? Very strange I've never heard of that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thanks a lot for explaining everything to me! I am now so happy I know this story and that bulls and bears were a traditional competition in the old far West of America! This makes me feel that I understand better what these terms mean and they are not just a symbolism but have an inner meaning.

• +1 1

I knew that this term was used since the beginning of the stock exchange in the united states but I didn't know it was backed by a competition. This is nice to know and thanks a lot for helping me acquiring this knowledge also.

• +1 1

Thank you, your information is very useful. Yes, in the crypto world we have to understand the terms bullish and bearish. This is very important because this term is often used in cryptocurrency trading, it is a basic foundation for learning to trade so that you can fully enter the crypto market. We must know the terms in crypto trading so that in trading we can understand and are not misinformed when in the market.

• +1 1

Thank this was something I never heard of and I will keep in mind, but when I picture it, it seems very strange the way described. How this competition was set up? And where was the top? They put the bears up a hill and the bulls bellow and charged them? It is something that probably need more research as this is very limited information given.

• +1 1

These two terminologies have very deep effect when you heard them because they explain the market condition which is habitually used by all crypto users. Also their are many terminologies like moon, pump and dump .which gives whole situation of coin in one word. Crypto have own dictionary which gives you one word explain about situation of market. 

• +2 1

In short, Bullish is a condition where the market trend tends to increase consecutively in several days and this is like a bull that is heading upwards so it is called bulls. While bearish is a condition of a bearish market trend that tends to fall in a row and this indicates a red market. This term is often referred to in stock and crypto trading.

• +1 1

I know little about the subject, but it has already become clearer to me. These people are the ones who mainly regulate the behavior of the market.  I imagine that at some point in your life in this crypto world you would have to be part of some group. be on the side of some side.

Very good information that contributes to this publication since it will be useful information especially for people who start in this fascinating world of cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big winnings
A big greeting

Thanks I had no idea how these terms appeared or the there was so much historic meaning in it. So it seems the bulls and bears exist for hundreds of years and bets were made for whom will win. I am glad that the bulls are winning and I don't bet on bears often.

From investopedia I read a different description:

The terms "bear" and "bull" are thought to derive from the way in which each animal attacks its opponents. That is, a bull will thrust its horns up into the air, while a bear will swipe down. These actions were then related metaphorically to the movement of a market.

I haven't found the explanation given in this post anywhere but I will keep looking if this happened in real life as said.

• +3 1