Learn the meaning of bears and bulls - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Learn the meaning of bears and bulls

Among the terms that we hear in the world of crypto is the term bears and bulls. To know where this term came from, I wrote this information to you.
Bulls
It is a term in the cryptocurrency market and is called by the buyers and called this word because there is an American habit that was held by conducting a competition between the bears and the bulls, and the bulls were attacking the bears from the bottom up, which is what the buyers in the cryptocurrency market actually do.
Bears
It is a term in the cryptocurrency market, and sellers are called this term because there is an American habit that was held competition between bears and bulls, and bears were attacking bulls from top to bottom, which is really what sellers do in the cryptocurrency market.
How much do you know this information?

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Thank you for sharing such information is useful and helpful for many members here, but of course always when any member start the discussion about anything through his topic then will be bright when all members add their valuable knowledge.

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Bull is a symbol of the strong market, in which traders are optimistic and confident of the direction of the economy, and this is reflected in the performance of the market that is heading higher in the first place, where the investor's joyful psyche leads the two dealers to buy more and more, and lead the market up.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The bears and the bull terms was not really Crypto buyers or seller as the terms of bears and bulls where also used when those of forex traders like even those of the stock markets as the bullish season for rising prices and bearish for falling markets

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 3/24/2020 at 3:23 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Among the terms that we hear in the world of crypto is the term bears and bulls. To know where this term came from, I wrote this information to you.
Bulls
It is a term in the cryptocurrency market and is called by the buyers and called this word because there is an American habit that was held by conducting a competition between the bears and the bulls, and the bulls were attacking the bears from the bottom up, which is what the buyers in the cryptocurrency market actually do.
Bears
It is a term in the cryptocurrency market, and sellers are called this term because there is an American habit that was held competition between bears and bulls, and bears were attacking bulls from top to bottom, which is really what sellers do in the cryptocurrency market.

Well hello friend, honestly i didn't know anything about bears and bulls before reading your post. Thank you so sharing this valuable information here. Looking forward to see more members like you. 

Thank you sir. 

I have seen the terminologies a lot around but I don't actually know what they stands for. Now the bear and the bulls of the market are the sellers and the buyers. The value of cryptocurrency depends on the bears and the bulls 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

15 hours ago, Monz said:

According to me bullish market gives us profit while bearish market gives us losses but came to know something new about this market by your post thanks for sharing.

Good that I present what is new and I would like to add information .. The bull as a daring, decisive and aggressive animal, expresses the forces of demand, and the bear as a more cautious, slow-moving and inactive expresses the forces of supply.

• +1 1

On 3/24/2020 at 5:53 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Bulls
Bears

In fact, I just have a little background or I just know little information about bull and bears. ANd because of what you have posted, I already know the true meaning of those two words that I sometimes use when I'm doing things in cryptoworld. Thanks for giving and sharing that kind of information here. Another knowledge I have acquired for today. Have a good day and thanks you again.

• +1 1

Most likely, I attribute my opinion to the bulls and the fact that this is really so. Bulls in the cryptocurrency market play an important role. Thank you, very interesting information, now I know where the concept of Bulls and Bears comes from. 

• +1 2

Basically these terms were borrowed from the stock markets. Bulls and Bears terms exist for centuries.

Technically a bull market begins after price rises by 20%, still these percentages are difficult to be certain, as violent moves tend to change these variances. Usually a bull and bear market, last for months or even years, with bull run tending to last way more than the bear market. This is why traders tend to short only in a few occasions where they recognize a market bubble, or a major event as war or the latest coronavirus disease, which affect production and supply chains.

I think the information presented here, in a short meaning "bears are attacking bulls" and "bulls are attacking bears", is not enough to understand the whole principle of this two meanings and their ways of influence on the market and prices. 

The control of bulls and the large number of traders who accept to buy the shares of a particular company is what increases its value and makes it rise, while in the case of controlling bears, this means that the majority of traders accept to sell their shares, currencies and what they are trading in.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, ihupblake said:

heard a greater amount of these terms in the forex markets. In reality, I can say that it is substantial for everything. Since, on the financial way, different issues are additionally effectively explained. The data is acceptable. Much obliged to you.

Indeed the designations are based on Crowd Behavior, which is a strategy that animals have developed as one of the strategies to deal with the risks surrounding them, so we find that fish always go in one mass, and they go in one direction once you feel the danger.

• +1 1

On 3/24/2020 at 3:23 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Bulls
Bears

It is good information you have shared. It means on the behaviour pattern of bear and bull, market trends have given name of bear and bull. When bear attacks the bull and it press the bull down so it means when market is bearish it press the price to bottom and otherside bull try to pick the bear up and when market is bull then prices rise. Before this I did not know about this.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Opinder said:

It is good information you have shared. It means on the behaviour pattern of bear and bull, market trends have given name of bear and bull. When bear attacks the bull and it press the bull down so it means when market is bearish it press the price to bottom and otherside bull try to pick the bear up and when market is bull then prices rise. Before this I did not know about this.

Yes, that is true, as financial markets are a grouping of a group of people, who act according to what their feelings dictate to them at a certain time or moment, either by buying or selling, and these decisions are always motivated either by feelings of fear or greed.

I have some knowledge about bullish and bearish markets.this signal indicates which way market goes, like bullish when market shows Green means bitcoin prices goes high in short time,and bitcoin buying price increase, bearish means when market indicate red signal means bitcoin prices decrease, and selling pressure increase and bitcoin prices goes down, its my knowledge about this signals.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, and from this standpoint we must note to everyone that we are now waiting for the number of bulls who will raise the demand for cryptocurrencies to rise, forcing the bears who represent the selling companies to raise the price, thus helping to revive the crypto market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The bull market is helpful but not the bear's market. They reduce the price of each currency in the market as they wish. In this case, many big businessmen are at a loss. They are not completely under the market. However, the bull market is pushing us to profit.

• +1 1

bear is a term taken by the cryptomarket and thr buyers deals with the bear word where as  deal eith the bull word.both are just about to compete with each other in the market

• +1 2

These labels have a funny story and buyers are likened to bulls as the bull attacks the bear from the bottom up to try to defeat it, which is an old American habit of competing between bears and bulls.

• +1 1

I over the years have learned that the market is cyclical and the bull and bear (high and low) phases are repeated at more or less regular intervals of about a year and a half, but good traders are able to make gains even with the market  unfavorable situation...

• +1 1

The principle on which bulls and bears are called is profit, that whoever takes advantage of the herd's impulse to his advantage, is not driven in the same direction. This applies to investors in securities, currencies, real estate, gold and silver, oil, or any other commodity.

• +1 1

Bear and bulls is a basic term for the market price of crypto,bears which came from the name of an animal bear,whose swipes its paws down,means drops or dropping in price.while bullrun that is also came from the bull,who  thrusts its horns up into the air.

• +1 1

For me, I know this information for a long time because I have a little good experience in the market, but yes it is very important to know these terms of trading..

I knew about the term bulls but don't know about bears. Thank you very much for providing us such an interesting information. We all should know that basic terminologies of crypto.