Crypto and Dark Web - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

Crypto and Dark Web

i have worst experience on darkweb where i downloaded a cracked software when i installed it , it encrypted my all files and keep on playing the video that shows slaughter of humans automatically , to stop them all they were asking 1.5BTC on their address , i simply turned off my computer and changed the OS with Linux 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/5/2019 at 10:39 PM, Rafbouk said:

Didn’t even know such web existed. I’m not into that sort shit. I’m not even going to be curious and visit the site. Thanks for sharing your informations with us. 

The site is not to be trusted I don't like this types of site

The Dark Web is one of the reasons why governments reject cryptocurrencies because illegal operations that take place in the Dark Web are done by cryptocurrencies, meaning that payment is made through decentralized currencies so that they are not exposed

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto currencies and the dark web, I think crypto related things happen much on the dark web as so many is thinking, crypto currencies is good and it is mostly transact on the world wide web.

No. I don't have any experience at working in dark web. Crypto currencies now play a vital role in the world of economy. Maybe the dark users use crypto as their methods of payments so that it kept as a secret or for a ultra level of privacy for their work. 

There is a special relationship between cryptocurrency and the Dark Web because people who make money economically and want to transfer their money are always more favorable to Cryptocurrency because they can smuggle their money by hiding their identity through Cryptocurrency which is not possible through banking system.

19 minutes ago, Jay8 said:

CIA has the largest operation of the cryptocurrrency. it also goes to the dark web to purchase all the harmful products and services just to keep the world safe

Darkweb is 90% of the internet world that we use, like our surfboards are on the sea and darkweb is below it. I also found many websites that use payments using bitcoin and need to be careful because there are many scams and illegal websites.

On 3/19/2020 at 4:56 PM, Nicer216 said:

I don't have experience in the dark web, such I didn't use it never, because I don't need to join here, such as here a lot of prohibited and under the law

Crypto in general does nit follow and law, they are not authorized by any law or governments, they force their way to life, so we are not so innocent just because we do nit us we darknet.

30 minutes ago, Jay8 said:

CIA has the largest operation of the cryptocurrrency. it also goes to the dark web to purchase all the harmful products and services just to keep the world safe

Are you sang that CIA is involved in dealings in the dark market?

Edited by teminalibug

According to my observation Crypto currency and Dark Web is tow brother . I have no enough experience about dark web, but according my little experience that Crypto currency is main currency of Dark Web.

be supposed to you aspiration to great a cryptocurrency, you have to a weighty integer of creative dreams on the subject of cryptocurrency not to declare you want to produce a great quantity of code, after that you be able to absolute a cryptocurrency, not to mention as to cut a long story short as you essential a huge sum of funding. You will run into advantages.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:10 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

As you may know everything in dark web is about privacy and being anonymous and that is one of the reasons they user crypto for their payments, mainly privacy coins ( most of the times XMR )

What do you think about dark web ?

Do you have any experience about dark web and using crypto ? please share with us if you do

I think dark web have a deep relation with crypto. Because both are anonymous. I heard terrorist use bitcoin on dark web as a payment method because of it's anonymous transactions.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 4/2/2020 at 10:31 AM, rianpedia said:

Darkweb is 90% of the internet world that we use, like our surfboards are on the sea and darkweb is below it. I also found many websites that use payments using bitcoin and need to be careful because there are many scams and illegal websites.

I don't have full knowledge about the darkweb, but the internet has been the most important software that is need to make work possible online and also in the banks

The dark web is being used for illegal activities and this is bad, so it obvious that people who got involved with the dark web are not good people, and most people used cryptocurrencies for purchasing of illegal stuffs in the dark web.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/16/2019 at 4:10 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

As you may know everything in dark web is about privacy and being anonymous and that is one of the reasons they user crypto for their payments, mainly privacy coins ( most of the times XMR )

What do you think about dark web ?

Do you have any experience about dark web and using crypto ? please share with us if you do

Welcome my friend
I have no previous experiences with Dark Web
But I think everyone should avoid dealing with the people there because there is no safety there and there are a lot of immoral sites
They actually use cryptocurrencies to maintain their privacy because one of the best things cryptocurrencies offer is high privacy.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:49 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

I don't have any idea about the dark web but I think it is mostly concerned with privacy coins and to tell you the reality, I don't trust that site  and I will hardly make use of it even if i am opportuned.

That is the website thst cant be access easily, and that is where blackmarket can be found we can get different things that are illegal, and they use crypto there.

We should not depend on dark webs because everything seems not normal and it will be another way to scam many people, just hold into the ones you knew about 

I think that the dark web and crypto go hand in hand in a way, it is almost as if the two were made perfectly for each other. Because they both are anonymous and this i think is the concern that countries have with crypto. It is used on the dark web and cannot be traced, and as a result there are many people that use it for crime, hence the dark web. This promotes criminal activity.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't known much about dark webs but I think they are highly using crypto currency for payments in exchanging payments because of it's privacy of not wanting to review their true identities to one another and this is the disadvantage of crypto to have connections within such services but what is important is to stay clean and never use Cryptocurrency for that purpose thanks.

Yes deep web or dark web is not accessible for a common man. And using it is illegal. So people pay their payment in crypto currencies to keep their privacy. 

• +1 1

I have never used such sites and have never paid for anything using cryptocurrency on such sites, I think that such sites only use bitcoin, because it is really anonymous.

There is a relationship between digital currencies and the dark site because it is characterized by privacy. If you show your identity, know that you have become a target of everyone. The bogus site considered it a black market or a suspicious place of hope. And digital currencies are the most important means of payment there .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/23/2020 at 4:49 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

I don't have any idea about the dark web but I think it is mostly concerned with privacy coins and to tell you the reality, I don't trust that site  and I will hardly make use of it even if i am opportuned.

I think that cryptocurrency and darkweb is not related to each bother because I think that darkweb holds so many secrets and information that is not allowed to surface web but I tjink that in darkweb they are using cryptocurrencies. 

I have never used dark web for doing any sort of cryptocurrency related transactions. Since , it is risky and I have found some people who are scammed badly due to such sort of sites. I think criminal uses dark web in the most of case, I can be wrong too. 

I've never used the Dark Web because there are many illegal things out there and I never recommend it, but there are also huge benefits to the Dark Web for governments and security organizations.

On 5/1/2020 at 6:01 PM, George10 said:

I don't known much about dark webs but I think they are highly using crypto currency for payments in exchanging payments because of it's privacy of not wanting to review their true identities to one another and this is the disadvantage of crypto to have connections within such services but what is important is to stay clean and never use Cryptocurrency for that purpose thanks.

Yeah and just because of cryptocurrencies connections with dark web most of the people dislike this technology and even consider it illegal. We all must use cryptocurrencies for good purpose only.