No buy or sell - work for it. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

No buy or sell - work for it.

On 11/25/2019 at 6:03 PM, Amrhamza1999 said:

I like your idea.  It looks good. It will happen on early future. 

If your idea looks good forever then I am sure it always happens at the beginning of the future by having a good impact and always has an advantage forever because it is the real goal.

• +1 1

We can do so but there must be some companies like that which pays in crypto. Most countries don't have. Second thing is that we choose the buy and sell option so that we can make some money secondarily. But if we join job for it then it will be our primary duty. And what matter if we earn in fait by doing job and invest it in crypto. 

• +2 1

I dont think its a good idea to rely on btc for your day to day transaction and being paid in btc would force you to go through an exchange to covert it to fiat so you also have to pay the necessary transaction fees. Why is it not a good idea to rely on btc for your day to day purchase because unlike fiat money where you just hand over money and your done paying in bitcoin requires you to verify the transaction first so it takes time when your using it.

• +3 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

4 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Even if you work for it, you still have to buy and sell. That is the gain in cryptocurrencies. If someone has not bought crypto before then the person will remain a novice. 

i think a lot of people on here think they just earn crypto from the forum and thats the only way to get money, they dont know trading is much easier to earn more bitcoin

• +2 1

TIll the bitcoin market is volatile it would not get trust for the companies as well as general public. It is good to have your salary or earnings purely in crypto currency but the volatility and prices pumps and dumps make it untrusted. As for example today i recieved my salary of 0.1 bitcoin and the bitcoin prices are $10000 and next day prices dumps at once to $9000 then it will be a loss in case i need to cash out my salary. So till the volatility controls it is hard to adopt bitcoin for general purposes.

• +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

In country bitcoin or crypto currencies still iligal and most of peoples not know about crypto currency or no any shop and company accepting bitcoin.

• +1 1

Sometimes we can sell if we need money for day to day activities,  also we can buy coins if we get it at low price from people that afraid to hold, we can work for it too.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Emmychris said:

Well Once it is  offered more by employers then we will see some more adoption. There's enough interest even now I think to support the conversation that companies should offer it. Still gonna take some time but actually we will get there.

Working and getting paid through cryptocurrency is a great idea because you always receive a fixed salary and you don't need to worry about market fluctuations. But the problem is that the number of educated people to do crypto jobs are still very low and many employers are afraid of using crypto payment systems because if crypto goes down, they have to pay more to their employees to compensate for the loss of value. When we work for crypto, anything we earn is net profit because there is no buying price for measuring profit.

• +2 1

As of now there are companies that pay their employees using crypto, especially those companies that are online-based. There are lot of things available to be done with crypto, and some of them are not that popular because we don't really use them in our daily lives.

• +2 1

We work to get Bitcoin and then we exchange it to get the Fiat currency and this is continuing to happen and why do we have to do that because digital currencies are not legal exchanges in my country to transact with goods and can only be made paper money to make a transaction.

• +2 1

It really feels good when you work and you get paid for a task being assigned to you by an organization. Earning by making valid positive post in these forum give me courage to think about crytocurrency as an individual

• +2 1

Yup Bitcoin is an amazing and NU1 coin in the world .. behind this coin there's so many secrets and so many new tochnology need to see

Hi brother. Thanks for sharing this topic. But it is not benifited. Because in crypto world if you Don't go for selling or buying coins tgen you will not be benifited. So try to earn btc and buy or sell them. It means invest coins to earn profits. Thanks a lot for reading. 

• +2 1

With you accurate we carry out to sell with it naturally
And we earn bitcoin for the purposes of achieving further pay and get something done not fear greatly about its decline and rise as that makes you out of rule

• +2 1

for now we cannot see or feel the jobs and businesses that pay with btc or other crypto. because it's still too risky because of its volatility. so we have to wait for the right rules that can be adopted by large companies about crypto.

• +2 1

really brilliant ideas you think like me my dream is that I pay people not me who is paid by people

• -2 1

Well, as of now, many people are investing bitcoin just to earned money, buying bitcoin for the reason is building a business i think this is not applicable for now because only a few countries here in this world are accepting bitcoin so that we need to spread more the positive info's about btc to adopt it by many people.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:51 PM, xBDT Script said:

This has just popped in my mind.

We talk about buying or selling bitcoin. 

We talk about price prediction 

We get scared when the price against Dollar falls

We get excited when the price start to go upwards

Till now we only think that bitcoin is something we buy and sell.

Bitcoin invented as a currency so that we can use it for our daily trade. But the tx time and fees also the price volatility against the standard currency right now (which is obviously Fiat) made is not much suitable for daily trade but still it's is a better one then other currency still.

I was thinking why not we chance the mind set. Do we see people to talk to buy or sell USD or any other fiat (forex trading is something else)? We work for fiat and earn it. We find many ways to earn it. Such as job, business etc.

Why not we think the same for Bitcoin. Can we not work for it. Can we not get paid in our job using it. Can we not earn it from the business we have?

Thanks in advance to share your view.

Bitcoin is mother currency of the crypto world. Satoshi Nakamato didn't know about that bitcoin will be valuable currency in this world. He just create it as currency. People make it trading coin also.

• +2 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Syria and some African countires , among others , use this new technology to obtain income and generally meet minimum food and nothing else 

I also want that to happen working in a job that you can earn crypto, well maybe if other the whole country in the world start to adopt and accept crypto that can be happen and I hope that in the future it will come true. 

• +2 1

Yes, I do business in bitcoin. Because when Bitcoin prices are high, I sell them. And I buy it when the price of Bitcoin is low. I can benefit from this. it is very good idia

• +1 1

There are a lot of people and countries that use bitcoin, in their daily purchases, and I am happy here in the forum to acquire some bitcoin daily ..

• -1 1

Buying in large quantity is still good but not advisable as the price is too high and near to start selling the coins in few months coming