We can criticise any topic? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

I do not like to criticize, I prefer to comment on the mistakes or problems of others, so that they can fix mistakes and become better. Criticism only makes things worse. Everyone's views are different, respect each other.

On 3/21/2020 at 10:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

We can criticise other topics or post but we are not allowed to say bad words. 

We can correct them if we're 100 percent sure about correcting them. 

But don't be harsh and don't start a fight. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/21/2020 at 6:38 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

Of course you can, this forum or forums in general are not only for agreeing with people and it is also to discuss matters when you have different opinions about subjects.

You can not criticise here. Have you understood the true meaning of "criticise"? If you think the posts are useless and against the forum guidelines , you have an option to make a report against them but you can not dominate the other members here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I want to know the answer of the post. Is it our freedom to criticize anyone. Someone says that it's bad to heart anyone. But if someone is posting just to fake and we understand that then it's our duty to criticize. 

Yes of course, according to the rules of the forum, any user can Express their point of view in any topic, if they want

Any topic here can  be criticise, as arguments are what that makes the forum interactive and fun, as we bring arguments or even backup a post, as no post can actually be all that perfect, as there are always different opinions

of course you can criticize a topic, you shouldn't always agree with any post, criticism is useful to help improve what we already have

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 3/21/2020 at 8:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

This forum site is for sharing the information about cryptocurrency. I think we can't criticise any topic. But we can inform the guy who wrote wrong information. Also we can republish it with correct information.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 3/21/2020 at 5:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yeah i agree with you most members comment on the post saying i agree no matter what to the post, but since we are here to teach each other its better to tell the truth and the person will learn about it.

you are definitely allowed to criticize the post that you are commenting on. If you find something that is wrong with it or if you disagree with the actual content of the post you are allowed to raise it. It is not necessary to agree with everything that you see on here. However, make sure that it is constructive criticism. This will help them in order to get better with their posts.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, you can criticize any topic if you have a better viewpoint or if you see something wrong with the topic and there should be constructive criticism

Life is great and enjoy it

You can disagree with any topic you want as long as you have a good reason. So I suggest you don't just criticise any topic for no reason. 

I think that it is a very good idea for all the members in the forum to give their honest opinion on a topic as that will increase the trustworthiness of the forum as a whole.

You can criticize the participation if you are sure that the information inside it is incomplete or not all of it is correct and it is not necessary to agree with all the ideas put forth by members. Your criticism may be of great benefit to everyone, but provided that this criticism is in a calm and polite manner.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/21/2020 at 12:21 PM, kirubel said:

You can argue with that, you can chritisice but don't react sad reaction, because that is you point of view so just only argue ,

That's right and don't make it so far. 

Just criticize his post but don't attack him personally and still put some respect. 

Tell him what's wrong in his post in proper way. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

From the point of view of the topic, it is proposed for it to be discussed and for its criticism as well as you and how to deal with it, either because it accepts the idea that it talks about or denies and gives the reason for that. Because sometimes places are wrong and meaningless and you must correct the error in order for the other to benefit from you, I mean, the reader who makes sure of comments

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/21/2020 at 8:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hey mate,we are here for discussing about different topic of crypto.So while discussing,it is general that I may not like your one idea,so i surely have the right to disagree with your proposal or opinion.But our all opinion should be logical.

Edited by Jami273
  • +3 1

On 3/21/2020 at 3:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I urge all members to    be narrow minded not every post  require a recommendation or criticm look at the content does it deliver a satisfactory message ?

17 hours ago, Jami273 said:

Hey mate,we are here for discussing about different topic of crypto.So while discussing,it is general that I may not like your one idea,so i surely have the right to disagree with your proposal or opinion.But our all opinion should be logical.

That is the right saying. We can disagree with any idea here as long as we have got a good reason for refusing this idea with no harm and no bad talk.

I think that we really have to think a lot in this field and I prefer that you do not agree to all things except in the event that you make sure of it completely because this protects you and also reduces the lost time

• +1 1

I have face this problems many time ,in the moment when you are not agree with him they give a bad reaction just like that they see what you say or talk about it,but now the forum have a good person the problems is less 

we can give our opinion about a topic and contribute with information that helps us to promote the learning about cryptocurrencies, as we know the main goal of this forum is to contribute with our knowledge about the crypto world to help those who don´t have much knowledge.

• +2 1

Of course, you can not always be in agreement with the author of the topic or with the content of the topic in general and always you can give my own opinion, even if it is contrary but with respect.

• +1 1