There Is Still A Chance! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

There Is Still A Chance!

if you sell the bitcoin at today´s price of $9134 you will make a good profit, depending on the price you bougth it at i think you wil have a good return or maybe if you want to wait for the price to go up to 10k the different could be up to 100 usd profit.

• +1 1

On 4/16/2020 at 12:06 AM, Ayush Singh said:

Exactly i totally agree with you now also there is a chance that bitcoin price will rise more according to now and storing our balances for some more time can give us a best profit out of our investments. 

Yes I think that you  are right so we need to be more patient in order to earn more here in cryptocurrencies and in bitcoin because the chances for the price to rise is high and I think that it will go to ten thousand by that time comes. 

ofcource that's is really a great chance for purchasing Bitcoin and Etherium because price is dumped too much . I purchased 0.01btc at 5000$ per coin at this moment bitcoin touch a good price and so on. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think that the opportunity is still available to everyone in Bitcoin, and a new depreciation in the Bitcoin should be awaited. This will happen after it has finished the rise and this is the nature of the Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Bitcoin may return to this price, but the decline will be rapid and so will the rise, so we need a lot of luck to be able to benefit from it With regard to benefiting from the increase, I recommend investing in Ethereum for people who have little capital because its price is appropriate and its goals are large in relation to its current price and also that it follows the Bitcoins to rise or fall.

• +2 1

That was good suggestions brother, now the price have crossed 11k and struggling around 11-12k and even if anyone has entered after you posted this. He/She would have got 180-200% return to their investment through Bitcoin hodl. And it's the best part of Crypto volatility.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Unfortunately, I missed this moment, because I have already spent my funds. But in the future, after March, I was able to take bitcoin for only $ 7,000, and soon its price rose to $ 10,000. This is really very cool, and this situation makes me incredibly happy!

• +2 1

That was great opportunity for some people who were wise enough to buy at that rateas now bitcoin is again above 10000 and still going up day by day.

• +1 1

It was a good entry and if someone didn't buy then it was perhaps because he hasn't got what it takes to understand this market. We buy when low and beginners must know this. 

• +1 1

I was lucky enough to accumulate Bitcoin with others when it drop-down to most lowest in March of this year, and till date am still in possession of these coins. And fortunately today been patient enough has yielded a positive chance for me to cash more than double profits.

Much was really a profit month though many traders panic and sell their btc in low price. But for those traders with patience i believe many of them earned a good profit after they buy and sell when btc grow.

• +1 1

Buy when everyone is telling you to sell. When you see the volumes go very high and sellers panicing it is the right time. This happens in every market and the losers sell all together at the bottom.

i regretted not even investing my fear got the best of me it was annoying though the price is not that high i dont have enough money to invest as i used it for other important stuff sadly maybe ill try again next time ill be waiting for that change!

Many people says that they have missed the opportunity but I want to say that there are many opportunities and more and more good projects are coming which are giving very good projects. So, invest in good coin and always try to buy the coins for low price to increase your profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I remember during the early stage of covid -19 the price of Bitcoin dropped down upto $6000 It was an avenue for those who can purchase it at that price because there is high potential the price will rise to its normal position suddenly after few month price rose again you can see it serves as an advantage for those who purchase it and there is possibility the price will reach $20000 by the end of this month.

you Know bitcoin really performed very well during mid year since the halving happened it has been doing well,though not as expected but it running from4500$ to 12,000  as of this month of September it has been a very good run,thats an appreciation of 3 times and its one of those that we would have enjoyed the investment and I agree with you @Brand1

On 3/20/2020 at 5:01 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members. I hope you all bought some Bitcoins when the price was low because you have done the smartest action. Now, the price is almost 6,800$ and I suggest you don't sell anything yet because it will keep rising.

For those who haven't bought and lost hope in Bitcoin, There's still a chance in earning some money from this opportunity. You can still buy Bitcoin and sell when it goes higher. 

Yes, I think there is still an opportunity for people who want to buy bitcoin to sell it when the price is high, if you think the price of bitcoin is too high you can also buy other cryptos like ETH or Litecoin which are cheaper. trade and make a profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also think that, is not the right to sell the coins. Its high to buy coins, cause during this pandemic the price of the coins is lower than the staring if the year. I think it might turn into a great profit if we can hold it.

Those that hold their bitcoin for a very long time for the past two months are now richer. The price broke the 10k went up to 12 k before now battling with 10k, but still that's not the end of the bull run as many more are yet to come. What I may advice is that make sure that yes! You are really holding to your coins don't panic to sell it off, because you might be pitiful at the end.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

It is not a matter of bitcoin only. We can buy any currency when we are confident that its price will rise soon, and we can make good profits from a lot of currencies other than Bitcoin.

You are absolutely right, there was a great opportunity last March to buy bitcoin and make big profits when its price fell dramatically and reached almost $ 4000 due to the impact of the Corona virus, unfortunately I did not take this opportunity due to the lack of money, I hope that opportunities other will come in the future

• +3 1

this is true , prices always increase when it comes to popular currencies like bitcoin , selling what we have of this currency is wrong because sooner or later the price will be at least  x1.5 of  its precious price  , so your suggest is its right place  and good for anytime

• +4 1

Every time it is possible to profit from the market, the opportunities are endless, but profit is not easy. Wise trading is one that is based on solid and flexible rules and it is necessary not to violate them. I think that is the greatest opportunity to profit from the market than buying any currency at any price.

• +3 1

when the price was low at that time if someone buy some bitcoins then at this time he can earn good profits, this price is likely to fall again but you should wait

• +1 1

I suggest that after doubling your investment it will be good to take just a few profits, just for the reason that you trade and taking profits is in the rules. You don't need to be very greedy but it depends on the volume of your investment. Bitcoin price keeps rising and hit 15k today, I don't know if it will stop or not.

Edited by annayks
  • +2 1