Bitcoin Price: $2500 or $25000 in the next 12 months? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Bitcoin Price: $2500 or $25000 in the next 12 months?

No one can predict correctly. Because we have seen the halving event. There are a lot of predictions but all in vain. So concentrate on the day trading.

Seeing as the current situation of the world economy is, I do not think that the price will exceed 9,500 usd, this year or the next, it would be great if it did, but it is unlikely.

Most likely, there will be 25,000 rather than 2,500. There have always been investments in bitcoin and it is not profitable for many that it goes down in price. So, we are waiting for the price increase.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

I think the price will go up but it won't reach the price of 25,000 dollars, maybe only up to 15,000 dollars maximum. Because bitcoin is very rare and many are looking for it So it is very unlikely that there will be a drop to the price of 2500 dollars in 12 months later

Well, during the first quarter of this year, everyone thought that Bitcoin was heading to break its highest peak in 2017, but the opposite happened during the Corona crisis and the shutdown of the global economy, and Bitcoin headed towards $ 4,000 so I do not think it is possible to really expect the price of Bitcoin during 12 months.

• +2 1

My prediction is that the bitcoin price will be over $ 25,000. After half the price of bitcoin has continued to increase in recent months, it is now around $ 15,000 and still showing an increase. This increase was followed by all altcoins, the market is going green now.

• +1 1

On 3/20/2020 at 5:34 PM, MyThoughts said:

Hi everyone!
What will be the price of bitcoin in the next 12 months: $2500 or $25000?
Please tell me, what are your conclusions based on?

andre-francois-mckenzie-JrjhtBJ-pGU-unsplash.jpg.8e2565b61b654470b119f17eeaa840a3.jpg

(Photo by André François McKenzie on Unsplash)

At this point in time. Bitcoin price has reached $23k and is looking very good on reaching $25k, hopefully the bull rub continues and the ATH before the end of 2020 will reach the $25k mark.

Anyone who bought bitcoin in around march when it was around 3500 then its important this becomes real great for anybody this is the right thing and it needs to be well build and well organized and its really important to really curate that power , the right thing is that your 100$ is good and we need to check the same you could have been given 0.0285714286 bitcoin , this would be worth around 715$ right now its really powerful

• +1 1

I entered Bitcoin with my first small investment months after the halving. I learned a lot about it and when I saw the prices not dropping it was the first reason to buy and the second one was the good news I was reading online in the summer. After that joining Cryptotalk given me the third reason as I found a great community where members supported each other decision and given me strenght to believe and learn about Bitcoin more.

Bitcoin has witnessed a great development this year, and this is not strange. During my experience, I see that Bitcoin always rises at the end of the year, and after that it drops immediately to rise again, and this always happens at the end of almost every year. I do not know if there is another member who noticed this change in Bitcoin every year

On 3/20/2020 at 5:34 AM, MyThoughts said:

Hi everyone!

andre-francois-mckenzie-JrjhtBJ-pGU-unsplash.jpg.8e2565b61b654470b119f17eeaa840a3.jpg

At the end of the year we have managed to see a BTC exceeding $ 20,000 so it can continue to rise in the remaining days to end the year and achieve a price of $ 30,000 thus surprising the whole world but of course they are predictions that can be fulfilled or not.

For the next 12 months cannot predict the future of BTC but the current news indicates the price will not decline because now the giants have step in crypto and they adopt the BTC, these giats are Paypal, insurance company and other financial management companies. The number isn't stopped here this is increasing and many more famous people are adopting BTC so the price will be above $20K and not fall down suddenly. The next year 2021 the stock market is also investing in crypto billions of dollars. 

The predictions sometimes come true and sometimes not, but nevertheless the btc can reach 30,000 and above 20,000 and this is something that for me will probably increase every day its demand and its volume are incredible and I think it will continue to rise.

• +1 1

My friend, thank you for your article about the expectations of the Bitcoin currency, but I have my own approach. I do not like the expectations at all, so no one can expect a price for a Bitcoin for a second, so what do you think for 12 months. The expectations of Bitcoin are impossible to drop to the level of 5000 dollars or 2500 dollars, so the two bitcoins will meet a severe loss Thank you  You anyway

• +2 1

Most likely, bitcoin is expected to be more than $ 20,000, not two thousand dollars. Ahead of Halving Bitcoin, and at a low price, we have already bought Bitcoin

• +5 1

It is close to the end of the year and 25k is very close, $2500 wasn't looking possible ever but price did go close there. The reason is above all the increased demand from institutional investors and some companies that found themselves holding too much cash and didn't believe in their stock too much to buyback a lot. Some like Amazon did that but others were mostly believing in Bitcoin from their own capabilities.

Yes it is the right topics I think hurrah because now the price of bitcoin going to rise so it is the best in the world business it is 25k in the start of the year but now it is goin to the touch 25k. Because now touch the 23k plus.

• +2 1

On 3/20/2020 at 5:34 AM, MyThoughts said:

Hi everyone!

BTC is soon to touch $ 25,000 but perhaps its price will fall or it may increase much more than $ 25,000 so I think that BTC continues to grow and its price will continue to rise.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think next month bitcoin price will hit $ 25,000, a little bit more bitcoin price will reach that level, we are really waiting for that moment. As many have predicted, the halving will have a big impact on the price of bitcoin and now we have pushed the price even higher. We will continue to follow so as not to miss this moment.

• +1 1

Almost did both, there is still time, three more months to see if 25k will happen and while it was close it didn't happen. Also 2500 didn't happen and while both of these prices were extreme we don't know if there is a possibility for a repeat of the previous year dump the led to price at $4000 and even lower in many exchanges.

• +2 1

I wouldn't expect it if I was to answer earlier but Bitcoin did it, and it is today at $22,000 with a new all time high yesterday at $24200 that makes it an amazing year that given 500% difference from the low to the high. No matter that, Bitcoin can drop, as it did 2k drop in just a few hours and it can rise again but the 25k was a good estimate given in this post.

• +1 1

Well, it's been 9 months and the price has almost reached $25,000. Well, it was $24,300
There are still 3 months to go and everything indicates that the price could be even higher.
The truth is that the price of $2500 seems impossible to me and I think that btc will not go back to that. Of course, everything can happen with Bitcoin, so we'll see.

• +2 1

Seems the OP prediction was almost predicted but he said in the next 12 months so he posted his prediction on March so this means in February 2021 will happen. I guess it has a chance to reach bitcoin at $25,000 but there is possible can hit it before end of this year.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hoping that you bought Bitcoin as you have found the extreme ends of the chart for 2020 and when doing that it is best to see the options you have and try to trade them. Bitcoin went so low this year and while it stopped at $ 4000 it later appeared to have strength and went six times higher, up to $ 24000. These are incredible results for Bitcoin and it is now safe to say that next year probably will give some good rewards also.

• +2 1

From the two choices, the second one is almost about to happen and we are already very close to it. I don't think bitcoin will ever drop to $2500 in the future. Even in the early days of 2020, when economy was going through a massive shock, it didn't go lower than $3500. Thinking of $2500 is the most pessimistic way of predicting bitcoin price. With a little bit of supporting and resisting, $25.000 is achievable without any effort and it will happen much sooner than the next 12 months.

• +3 1