Beginners in the world of chaos - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Beginners in the world of chaos

Start identifying trends of various lengths. My dear trader:
Most beginner traders go in search of a mechanical system that will enrich them and make them successful if they can only join the pieces of the market puzzle. Don't even think about it; This will not happen. If you trade from this perspective, you will be condemned as soon as your luck is over.
There are simply no good mechanical maps to follow at this level. In my opinion, there has never been a consistently successful mechanical system. There isn't now and probably never will be, not even with artificial intelligence, analog coprocessors, genetic algorithms, or neural networks.
When you understand how the market really works, you will understand that it is designed to disrupt any successful mechanical system.
All mechanical systems die, are linear tools and cannot accurately or adequately describe a non-linear market. If there were a consistently successful mechanical system, it wouldn't be worth $ 1,000, but it could be sold in hours for $ 50 million. I notice that we are talking about a mechanical system that works consistently and profitably over time.

If you are looking for good trading indicators or special automated scripts, I recommend checking out the mql5 website. This is the site from the MetaTrader5 platform used by most forex brokers, you can find there a lot of different concepts, indicators and bots.

Certainly, there is no 100% successful mechanical system because this market is highly volatile and there are many changes related to several factors, including supply and demand, negative news, good news, liquidity and other things. These things require dynamic dynamic thinking and this is not available in the mechanical system with linear direction.

The market is full of surprises because of its volatility, when I started trading I have to study the market news, what happening now around the that may  affect the price of the market before I could trade.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:09 AM, Hamk said:

Beginners takes big risk in the market, they do thing in the crypto world in such a way you will say that they are expert Cryptonians

Mainly the beginners do wrong when they start their crypto business without any experience but after few days if they do study then they can be expert about any condition of the market.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 9:27 PM, jewel said:

the market is ful of surprises because of its volatility, when i started trading i have to study the market news.newbie want to take the advantages to just buy in the market. 

Right the new bies should do huge study about the crypto market and after that they can join in the market and then they can start trading here to make profit.

18 hours ago, nazik123 said:

I think you have to learn important and necessary skills which pay you alot because this the way you as beginner can earn some money from this forum.

Yes, this forum is good for making payment just with learning about crypto. the beginners should know first before starting any crypto business.

This is at first glance, when it just seems that cryptocurrency trading can be profitable. There are also minuses in trading with crypto, they need to be taken into account.

Trading is profitable but it's not easy at all, so before you enter crypto trading you must first have enough knowledge about crypto and learn how the market works. 

new traders often have problems and they often complain (not all but I meet so many people around me), they think it will be a way to get rich quick with only 1-2 times even just 3 transactions made a lot of money, but the truth is cruel and much more difficult.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:35 PM, Donslens10 said:
Most beginner traders go in search of a mechanical system that will enrich them and make them successful if they can only join the pieces of the market puzzle. Don't even think about it; This will not happen. If you trade from this perspective, you will be condemned as soon as your luck is over.
There are simply no good mechanical maps to follow at this level. In my opinion, there has never been a consistently successful mechanical system. There isn't now and probably never will be, not even with artificial intelligence, analog coprocessors, genetic algorithms, or neural networks.
When you understand how the market really works, you will understand that it is designed to disrupt any successful mechanical system.
All mechanical systems die, are linear tools and cannot accurately or adequately describe a non-linear market. If there were a consistently successful mechanical system, it wouldn't be worth $ 1,000, but it could be sold in hours for $ 50 million. I notice that we are talking about a mechanical system that works consistently and profitably over time.

It is not possible to have consistently successful mechanical system because no any machine could predict market correctly. This market just works upon demand and no one knows when demand would rise suddenly. Machine only could use technical analysis which is not 100% correct.

Beginners are so eager and  still hype in making money forgetting what they must learn first.that is why most of them cannot deal with crypto currencies and lead them to nothing.

Edited by Ms.o

It is necessary to work in an intelligent manner and seek to learn more about trading for beginners to be able to understand and read the market move

THINK POSITIVE

The market is highly volatile, but it is possible to reduce these risks by learning basic analysis, knowing the direction of the market and what are the currency trends

Life is great and enjoy it

Believe me trading is one of the most difficult things that you need to know for a long time and professionalism, but it is very profitable and I advise you to do it. I do not recommend entering money that you need for beginners.

It will be essential to figure within the brilliant approach, also, to search for more info about dealing for freshies so that you can fully grasp in addition to investigate the current market go.

I am assuming that from your post that the mechanical system is quite similar to trading bots that yo use. I have invested in the use of a trading bot and at first i was doing great with good profits however recently i lost most of my portfolio with the trading bot and some manual trades that i made. It was very unfortunate. Now i am aiming to learn about crypto in my own way.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Trading is not difficult but it takes you a lot of time here, from studying or patiently trading many times. Because the risks are always there, new people should trade small, until you get used to it, increase the size and amount of investment

It is my opinion most people during the crypto forex trading society needs to get affluent, for this reason, That I pay out a long time at this point including a massive amount budget during forex trading, With regards to build revenue and become affluent at this point, together with It is my opinion it is mainly all-natural.

There are no definitely 100% strategy that will take you to a successful trading, many people are trying to find a mechanical system that helps them to find patterns to do successful trading.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

That's right, the belief that there is a magic machine that will make you earn large sums of money is false, you have to invest in practical and theoretical knowledge, in this way you can trade in a realistic market without so many problems.

On 10/16/2019 at 12:05 PM, Donslens10 said:

very good information for all traders, those who start in this world think that they will get rich overnight but really that is not the case, it is necessary to know some concepts and the risks involved in investing in trade.

It is impossible to deal with the stock market, cryptocurrency market, or any other market with a mechanical system, because trading work requires changing the strategies followed with every change in the market, and this cannot be done with the mechanical system.

• +1 1

There is a lot to know and understand in order to trade in the crypto world.  Newcomers can't trade easily, they will think the trade is chaotic at first  Many types of signals, bots have been created to facilitate trade.  Which allows traders to determine the market price and movement of the coin.