Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

It depends because there is a time that i will need to write a post and there is a time that i will have nothing to write so i will be replying to other posts. I do all of them and i like all of them.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I much more like to respond to other's posts. Well, it is because most of the topics or idea that I come up is already been posted in the forum. That's why instead of creating new content, I will just respond to it and share my opinion or infos to them.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Same here, whenever a new thing or idea, come into my mind I think to post it. But most of the times I prefer to comment on a topic. It is more interesting for me to talk about different topics. It is also interesting to see others point of view

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 6/10/2020 at 9:09 PM, Tine0313 said:

I suggest mate you should also try to create a topic here so you can start a thread with your opinion or thoughts

Well, this is good mate and you said above that you love also to respond to a topic and you suggest to create a topic also, you can do it or apply it to yourself mate, we should create a topic in this forum to make some discussions.

• +5 1

On 3/17/2020 at 8:30 PM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

Mostly @Maroua, i like to comment to topics,if and only if they are interesting and catches my eye in the list of topics .But i also like posting topics , i post them through a lot of research but most of them gets deleted by the moderators.So i am more towards replying to other member's topics .Have a nice day and stay safe.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

26 minutes ago, JohanDonne said:

As creating topics is difficult for most of us including me as it takes a lot of time to create new topic, I just try to respond to user and topics and keep enjoying my life here in cryptotalk with ease.

Just create topics if you think that is necessary. I don't see any good purpose if you will just create topics out of nowhere. 

Honestly speaking, this is a fact, some members here are just creating topics to farm reactions. I'm not against it but it's better to create much valuable topics as much as possible. 

Edited by Strygwyr
  • +4 1

On 3/19/2020 at 10:25 PM, Badman001 said:

i like both Comment as well as posting also ,

I also like doing comments as compared To post , because this is really hard to discover trending topic or I haven't too much experience in posting . but whenever I have to say something then I will make post also . 

now I have a plan to start guidence in trading section , soon as possible I start my tutorial their 🙂 .

• +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Actually I comment on other post because I want to learn more for the future and I want in upcoming days to create posts I'm still learning if I know that I have the ability of creating posts so must I will create because it will help other also and it's essentially for me as well to improve..

• +4 1

If I have new information or recent updates about the Crypto field. I would like to create topic and share among other members. And Talking about doing comments It's favourite task for me, I like to share my experience in comments and if it's new I try to gather more information from the authors as possible. 

In short I love both creating topics and posting comments.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

We can make use of the two ways of responding to topics because both of them are welcomed by the administration but we should always make sure we only respond to quality helpful topics to avoid losing our posts from deletion because if a topic is spam definitely if will be deleted by the moderators and that will definitely affect the number of the posts you make in the forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am like both and I trie yesterday to make one post but it was perhaps not a good post and it was remove from the forum, so I will try to become much better and make useful comment and quality but I may no make post unless I make them very good quality and interesting for everyone.

• +1 1

Honestly, when I find a question from a member among the responses, I like to answer it and put a tick on his account until he finds the answer he is looking for.

This is very important and I consider the people who take this step to be among the most important members of the forum because they spread their knowledge in every way

• +1 2

Oh, I am still learning it has only been a few weeks I am gone crypto and if I post something of my own it will not be very good for the forum, but I plan to do that once I feel I am experienced enough and have some good information to share with others.

I have seen posts that are very good and some were very simple, I am sure that I can do simple posts but after reading many comments and the rules writing something of low quality is not allowed. Perhaps it was allowed earlier as these posts are still availalbe but it is not me to write about nothing in a few seconds, I like to write about what I know and about how to be useful.

• +1 1

Personally I like it more, I prefer to respond to various topics that intersts me and I try to create my new topic only when I have something really important, new about crypto to share with the whole community...

• +2 1

I responds to comments depending on the post if I have something to add or if I have an additional suggestion to make regarding the post I respond and like to add my own comment if I have a Paramount suggestion to post regarding the topic of discussion.

Personally I like responding to other people's post. It provides me with an opportunity to express my own views and opinions based on the other. Yet writing ones own post is also creative and it can turn out to be beneficial for the writer.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am very new and for now I can comment but it will be nice to make post and have member to reply and give me their advice too on their subject but there are many to know first of all and how to make a good post because I read that they are deleted if they are very bad, still some that I have seen were really bad and are active, hard to understand why.

• +2 1

yes and me too, i don't like write posts from my head just for the  sake of writing, reading posts and responding is more helpful most of the time

I mostly like responding to other posts because I really like to interact and help other members here in the forum. Also, most of the topics that I wanted or got in mind is already posted here in the forum. So most of the time, I'm just responding on topics here.

BetFury                                                   

I strongly like to reply other people's post because I am afraid of repeating existing topic, so this make me to prefer commenting on others friends topics and hold my ideas to myself because I don't want to received any warning points from the moderators.

Edited by Marks33
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                    

I trying hard to find the topic that I understood well before responding on topics otherwise I making new topics when some ideas acrossed my mind 

13 hours ago, Marks33 said:

I strongly like to reply other people's post because I am afraid of repeating existing topic, so this make me to prefer commenting on others friends topics and hold my ideas to myself because I don't want to received any warning points from the moderators.

@Marks33 my Friend, sometimes you should also create topic about  different information because you know that there has many thing you know but we dont know.. So Before create any topic you can search About it forum that can make ensure of any duplicated topic.. Every one should make their own topic to explain their opinion about the forum.. Hope you understand..                 

Yes buddy, I love to make new topics which are meaningful as well as variety topics and benifit your knowledge and I also used to respond to other members topics.

This is great pleasure for me.I usually do not open a topic,but i try to answer all the opened topics as soon as I can and within my knowledge.Information is valuable as it is shared,after all,and this site does it very well.

• +2 1