Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

I only like to make my own publication when I have developed or researched a topic in depth and I have known how to order it in the most ideal way. For this reason, I make more comments because that way I am creating a brainstorm, planning a good publication in advance. That way the forum will be healthier.

I like to comment more than to post, I feel that I lack information to create original post and also I am a bit bad at writing and that it is decent, I do not feel confident enough even to create useful and formal post.

It's not depends on my likes but it depends on my brain if I have a good idea and can help people with it I can't wait and post it to make people interested despite if I don't have something to talk about i search about topic and I respond to topics that I have knowledge about it 

I love responding to other's post because I had tried to post topics, then they had removed because I don't have talent in writing. 

As for I sometimes make topics when I have some ideas to share, I don't have much knowledge and experience so I usually stick to commenting, but I am learning a lot here, may be down the future I will be able to create good topics.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I usually like to respond in others topics because creating topic is not so easy , its hard, i like to respond peoples topic , i think this is not matter that weather you creating topic or responding others, matters that you are helping this community to grow

Of course, if it is the best of the forum that you can interact and provide and receive knowledge, put a topic of something you want to know that you want to debate

I like both, they just have to be topics that I like because I like to debate with people so I learn a little more than they think and they know so I learn more from them every day as they also learn from me so we help each other. 

I like to respond to the posts of others, when I see a topic and someone needs help, I go to the post and provide information, you always have to help other people, no one is born with knowledge, knowledge is acquired.

I only post or crest topics when I have either a very important message to pass or a very challenging question to ask otherwise I reply to topics of my intrest

It does not occur to me to create a post on a specific topic, I prefer to simply read them, see what other people write and comment a little on the subject

As an amateur in the forum I prefer responding to post more than creating new ones because i learnt a lot from it, it helps to educate me on how to create and respond to useful posts. When i am done with the the learning process, i will begin to create mine.

If we speak about me, yes, I like communicating with other people on themes that I interested in like crypto world. You can learn something new from other users on cryptotalk, they can help you and you can try to solve theirs problems. 

It depends on the subject that is addressed, I usually always search among the tags and see, if I feel that I have information that can add to other users I choose to open a post, in cases of doubting something I usually open, if it is not necessary, I prefer to address topics that others already talk about my topic of interest, many times when I answer I try to leave something that adds

I like both create topics as well as replies on others post, but now i am only focus on writing comments because through this way i easily increases my knowledge and experience. Mostly i comments on thats post which are created by the senior members because they share their ideas or experience through their topics. And sometimes if anybody makes some mistakes or may be sometime i dont understand any post or comment, i mentioned those members and thats one of the best trick for enhancing our capability.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes i like because i want convert my knowledge by this post for other member this is good if we share our knowledge to other.

I like both asking questions here and commenting on other people's questions.  Because I ask questions here when I need to know, and what I know is what other people think.  What I don't know doesn't make sense

I prefer responding to other people's posts, because it doesn't take long to start a discussion there. Additionally, I'm relatively new to this forum and I still have a lot to learn, so I prefer reading a topic first, but maybe I'll start creating my own posts in the future.

I prefer to respond a post since that means that I have more experience in the world of cryptocurrencies and I also feel good helping other people

On 3/17/2020 at 12:30 PM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

Yes, since very good information is shared

I don't know If It's because of Airdrop but I have like no replys on my posts. 

There's so many posts in a minute that forum is changing everytime haha

Both ways are fine.  It would be nice to post a topic from time to time. But answering posts are fine as well. If I post a topic, it will be a great chance to open a conversation to share knowledges and experiences. When I answer post, I try to do it efficiently and clearly possible.