Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

I mostly like to reply on other posts because I like to get in already commented topic. But sometimes I like to create new topic. 

We wouldn’t write if we didn’t like it, it’s very nice to chat with other people, they have their own opinions, data, kind of life and view of everything in the world, it’s very interesting.

I enjoy myself more here by reacting to other people's posts. As long as it is not against the rules of the forum, do whatever you love doing. 

Both.
I like to comment on posts that are of interest to me, or topics that I didn't know about.
Sometimes I think about creating posts but I realize that they have already been discussed and I don't want to spam.

Over time in the forum I will learn more about crypto and exchanges, which will make it much easier for me to create comments and post

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, I like more to answer other messages since yes. I know something I can contribute and if I can't make a post to ask my questions or what I don't know.

2 hours ago, filip_tuka said:

Sobre todo me gusta responder en otras publicaciones porque me gusta entrar en un tema ya comentado. Pero a veces me gusta crear un tema nuevo. 

Of course, because we do not know everything so from time to time you have to create a post to ask about a topic that we do not know.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:30 PM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

CrytoTalk is the place for this job. Learning and teaching  is something that really makes people happy. Knowledge is beatiful when shared . Everyone  should support  each other . Even answering shows that  you know about  that topic .  And this is good to share.

On 3/17/2020 at 11:30 AM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

I like both options, where I answer other posts I learn many things that I didn´t know and I learn more when I post my own publications since it allows me to investigate, deepen and understand many things to make a good post and share knowledge

I really like to answer the posts already published, when I enter the forum I take a look at the new posts and those that have already been published for a long time and I dedicate myself to answering the ones that I find interesting. When I have a good topic I also publish new posts.

Reading posts with an open mind make thought me critically about which posts are the most provocative to me.

I'm aviod using unsupported personal opinions, generalizations or language that others might find offensive.

When I'm in disagreement, I keep responses respectful and academic in tone.

At the beginning, I do not hide that I did not focus on the types of topics that I raise, I was only posting my opinion .. But after days I learned a lot .. and I try to be more informative than before. Now if I have a question or a useful topic for discussion I will ask it ..and spend the rest of the time learning from other people's experiences..or commenting on posts that interest me..
have a good day

I actually i do both, when i have any inquire, i post a topic in order to get a proper answer that can help me in my investment, and i reply always the topics that i can add something to the member who asked

On 17/3/2020 at 12:30, Maroua said:

para mí, me encantan los dos cuando encuentro temas sobre los que hablar. Publico publicaciones. cuando no tengo nada que escribir, no invento temas de mi cabeza. Respondo a publicaciones de miembros y solo respondo a temas de los que tengo una idea.
¿que pasa contigo?

There are many platforms that generate passive revenue in cryptocurrencies, if you want to opt for something else there are also online jobs that pay you in cryptocurrencies!! Luck.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:30 PM, Maroua said:

what about you?

I am new here so I am a bit hesitant to create new topics. I personally like to respond to other member's topics. I really like it when people post useful and helpful topics. I want to help others by posting answers to the different questions that other members have. This is why I prefer to make posts instead of creating topics.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I like to do both. When I publish topics I like to share or clarify any doubt or topic that is very useful, or simply be an echo of some news that interests us. I comment on the posts because I like to share my point of view as a forum member.

I prefer to post comments on the subject rather than creating the topic. I am a relatively newborn when crypto is the real reality. Even though I've been earning it for a while, I don't know like other crypto enthusiasts. So, I don't have much new information. Anyway, I'm able to help people who post content and so I like to do it

I like responding to topics because when ever i post my own topic it get deleted.

I want to comment on other posts because it is my hobby since childhood. When I comment on other comments, I feel enjoying and wanting to do so.

I like it a lot because I learn a lot by reading and answering the posts, and what better way than to spend time learning

I'd like to do both but creating new content is more time consuming and takes more mental stress. So for sake of the ongoing, I will have to do more of comment than posting. But when all of this is finally over then I will share my brilliant idea here and also comment on other post.

On 03.10.2020 at 16:40, Sergiowa said:

As regards my attitude to forum participation, I usually prefer responding to posts, especially when the forum thread is filled with a comprehensive discussion. I try to consider all points of view and then post my opinion on the subject. That can prevent overdiscussion on my side. 
I think also that during current chase for free coins everybody is brainstorming while trying to find unique  content and posting unique info to the forum. 

Hey, I like posting topics and responding to other members ’posts, but the answer to posts is greater than creating topics, and this is normal because creating a useful topic requires you to do more to search to new topic avoid repeating and I think everyone likes to post something...

I prefer commenting on other people's posts to posting mine. I  don't know why maybe it is due to fear of my posts being deleted. 

For me, I like reading threads others started and leave my comments there. Probably, one day I will also start a discussion, but now I just do not have need