Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

If you have little experience, you will more read and comment topics and make questions in comments.

If you are experienced then you will write more and start new topics, and answer to questions.

If you are actively on the subject of cryptocurrencies you will always find many questions. In addition, the good thing about forums is that the debate serves to clarify your doubts or clarify those of other users. So there is always feedback. Ultimately we have a lot to learn every day.

I try to read the posts and respond if I have an add and when I find myself eligible I will start posting.

Honestly, I would like to put responses to other shares because this way I can gain experience and knowledge of the shares I wanted, and I can help others by making responses but daily limit is 20

Me llevo bien respondiendo post porque me gusta dar mi opinión al respecto del post que estoy leyendo y sobre alguna pregunta u opinión interesante. Yo también realizó post más que todo de alguna criptomomeda interesante que se esté lanzando o promocionando como airdrop.

I like both, but at this moment I have dedicated myself to answering because I'm new and I want to learn more about the forum first, and then start creating topics. For now there are a lot of new members with new topics and some repeat ones, so I'm not in a rush to post until season is over :)

Edited by Leya

On 3/17/2020 at 10:30 AM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

As I am beginning to know the platform and all this was just commenting on other users' posts and thus I am full of knowledge to be able to talk about a topic but today I was encouraged and made my first post on a topic that has caught my attention

As I am new, right now I prefer to comment on the topics of others, that does not mean that I do not give information, later when I am someone more experienced I will start doing topics

Personally, I do like it, since many times I don't have to talk about and I simply contribute to the publication that interests me the most or that I see as useful and that makes me feel good knowing that I am helping another

I prefer to respond to the post than to make a topic, I tried to make some simple topics but I did not have much success, anyway, entering each informative post daily I have learned a lot, to respond I also look for information related to the topic. When I have a little more experience I will begin to perform themes, for now I continue learning

At this moment I just like to read the post, I stared to explore the forum and learn about the people know about crypto space, however I noticed that are many subject that not touch like staking, pool, masternode or robot of trading. Also I would like to know how people earn money here.

I have actually done both, but I like more to answer or give my opinion, on different topics, since I can read different points of view and different topics, thus I acquire more knowledge.

I found easier to look for posts that are hot, post that have a lot of replies because sometimes the topic can get closed and in that sense you would lose your comment and your time, so try to search for this topics, they almost always seems legit and try to do your best answering because there is a lot of people that will read every single word that they are actually looking for help, so see it as a duty, as a service to the community, to share your thoughts, your ideas and most importantly your experiences, because that is the most valuable thing that you can find. so will go on and do the same for you.

Hasta ahora me he pasado el tiempo en el foro leyendo y comentando en las publicaciones, pero soy una persona creativa por lo que me gusta buscar informacion que genere debates y polemicas entre los usuarios, tambien soy amante a las graficas y los numeros, ya buscare un tema com encuestas que veo pocos en el foro.

I like both, but currently the publications of the post have become very demanding so most of the time I dedicate myself to commenting on publications that are of interest to me or capture my attention.

I started trying to make interesting topics about things that I have researched and learned, but notice that many have already discussed them here, I am new, that's why I had not realized it, what I do lately is comment on the posts that interest me a lot, I have learned a lot and I want to share what I think of what they have written, and if I have something to add, I will do it with my comment

I like to comment than writing posts because I don't have the necessary information and knowledge to start the topics.

I'd like to create new posts too, but I didn't understand why they are being deleted!

before posting I also do a search on the forum to see if there is already a similar post, but not finding anything I ask!

responding and joining other posts is fine, but often you don't have the answer you are looking for, as the post is not entirely dedicated to that specific topic.

I like responding to others' posts, I have been practicing it for several days already and I got pleasant impressions from it. As I am introvert in character, it's much closer for me to answer other members' posts than to post topics. In addition I have never posted a topic since I signed up cryptotalk, so I can't yet judge whether I like this activity itself.

• +1 1

I have always liked to respond to other posts because when you do this you express all your knowledge about the topic in question.
For example, when it comes to cryptocurrencies I create new topics that may sound interesting to others and at the same time I respond to those who are talking about the most important one in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

yes, ı like to comment on forums because ı am learning new information and ı am adding new information to you by sharing what ı know with you. it's my pleasure to comment on the forums

I like both but mainly i like to get reply as to make a topic need to analyze most. if anyone want want to know anything then it is easy to give him a reply in the post.

I am going to be very honest here, most of the content I see around here, they have already been provided so the truth is there is not much for me to start how ever I do start new threads whenever necessary and in the time being I just love responding to other peoples post and it does work perfectly for me

• +2 1