Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

hey the two options I like them a lot because creating posts helps forum users with topics that enable them to facilitate their walk through the world of cryptocurrencies but my favorite is to comment on posts if because you let the person who publishes know that it helps you with your topic and you can also give advice to improve. greetings to all

Both are totally different things you can't make a poll on that people might like posting but if they like someone's post they will give the reaction according to that so you can't compare them.

I prefer to comment on topics, since as I am relatively new to this... I dedicate myself to reviewing publications to learn more about this world.

In this forum, you can ask questions about topics that concern your mind, such as cryptocurrencies and wait for answers to your question, or you, in turn, answer questions according to your desire for nothing
For me, I love my affection for the members ’concerns. This is a relief and I find it easy

For me both are important to post and create topics, but normally what I do the most is to see other people's topics and give my opinion of what I think since I am not very good at creating topics
a big greeting

Sometimes it pisses me off not to be able to write or reply to posts, but I really love to write them because I learn something new for myself and at the same time improve my imagination and read a lot, which is huge + in our time, since many people now do not Good luck to everyone and all the best.

It is actually very good to create posts but no less important is being able to respond to others since that is what a forum is for, so that we can all have an opinion about it ... either by contributing content or responding to the content that other people contribute

I like to create topics ... I also like answering questions, but only on those topics in which I know at least something ... I like to participate in discussions, but not in aggressive ones ... And if my answers or topics helped someone then I will only be doubly satisfied

On 3/19/2020 at 1:55 PM, Badman001 said:

i like both Comment as well as posting also , but personally I like to do comments as compared to post .

whenever I got some good news about any exchange or any coin then instant I make a post about it .

Good morning group. Of course, it is the best, to be able to help with topics of interest, or simply to be sincere in the answers, so that the entire community is nourished by the knowledge of the most experts, or the experience of any user, in the use of an exchange, for example.

To be honest, I like doing both of these. I have not done any posts here yet, because I just did not have any answer about crypto and trading. But maybe soon if I find something difficult to understand I will make a post!

for me i like to discuss topic owner by comments, for share our opinions and get more idea about the subject of topic commented on it.

I prefer both, you can put an idea or information through a post and get to know the opinions of others in the comments as well as the mutual benefit of information or vice versa, being new in this field I'm just commenting right now. 

I am more responsive, although if I have my own publications, I just need information to create something, in addition to reading others guides me a bit

Currently, because I am a beginner and still new to CryptoTalk, I just learn from the posts and write comments on them in a useful and good way.  I will definitely be writing my posts in the future.  But I have to master the rules well at first in order not to get my posts deleted.

• +3 1

As a new member here I prefer to make comments on the others' posts because I'm still newbie here !
I think I'm going to create some topics when I feel that I can provide something new and special for all members here ( newbies and old members )

I like to post topics and reply to some posts because replying to posts can able to increase our knowledge and what we learnt from a working day helps us to make topics for posts.

I like both because posting is a fun activity. If I have something new to share, I prefer posting topics and be helpful to others. But also I like to read other people's opinions and learn their perspectives about topics that are familiar to me.

• +2 1

I like the 2 things I like to comment to help in what little I know about cryptocurrencies and also to give my opinion on certain things and I also like to publish to learn about things that I don't

I would love to response the other queries I am here on this platform so that I can respond to all the queries of the other persons and gave the useful information to the others so I think it's the best thing to guide the others and get the more information from others here it is a very good platform to use for the crypto peoples

I have been commenting for the reward of the Yobit exchange for many days. I read most of the comments it started to interest me. They deleted some of my comments.

There are many publications that are interesting and it is good to comment to learn more about the subject.

• Useful or interesting 1

Personally, I never participated at this tipe of forums but with Yobit I start to do it and now I honestly like to help people with my knowledges in cryptocurency and investing!

I prefer to respond to topics because I like to benefit others, but my response should be useful and documented to benefit others