Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Do you like posting topics or responding to others' posts?

Si me gusta responder a temas ajenos me ayuda a diferenciar entre buenas y malas decisiones, casi siempre me sale bien el consejo que sigo y por eso me gusta ayudar a compartir mis reseñas

I like to respond to other posts. I'm really into saying my point to others. I tried making my own themes but it was an unsuccessful experience 

I'm more of "responding" kind of person I may know about something and talk about it but to start it? it's difficult for me but I can see why someone would make mostly topics. I like to add something to anything even if it's just hey I agree with because of this this and that but I'm pretty new when it comes to posting here or in forums in general so my opinions regarding this might change the more I know about crypto or comfortable I get with the site as I move forward as an user here but this a pretty good thing to think about thanks for that

On 3/17/2020 at 6:30 PM, Maroua said:

for me, I love the two when I find topics to speak about. I post posts.  when I have nothing to write, I do not invent topics from my head. I respond to posts  of members and I only respond to topics that I have an idea  about them.
what about you?

I do give a heart to topics i like, i give points to some topics which I see them they are educative, usefull and surely help to another.

Of course, I've been doing this every day on cryptotalk almost since I created an account.
Responding to others and publishing posts gives us new, overwhelming and wonderful information, as well as introducing us to others from different places around the world.

I'm more interested in finding interesting topics and reading them. If I find the right words, only then can I write a comment. I think it's useful for newbies to be on the forum.

In reality I am student,so I like to reacting in others themes mainly,sothat I can learn numerous things and accumulate data and furthermore to improve my aptitudes in English language

i prefer responding on posts although i dont know what is the difference between posting topics or responding to others' posts

• -2 1

I like both when I see a post about interesting content and I have a good opinion, I comment and when I get good information, I make new posts in a few words I like both

I like more to comment on the questions of beginners, since I love to help those who are starting in this world and pass on my knowledge so that every day they are better and have more wisdom about the cryptoworld

Both of them! because when I post my ideas or my little experience I think  I can help someone with less experience than me, and, when I respond to the posts of others, I feed of the knowledge and experience, what others have gained and in that way, I become more efficient in this area. Both valid in my opinion.

I only publish a post when I have an important topic to talk about, or that I know a lot about that topic, I usually respond to comments on the topics I know

Personally, I like to respond more than publish, that opens my curiosity and I learn from the experiences of other users with more time in the cryptographic world and I give my point of view of the topics that I understand the most.

When I have a question or want to share an important public contribution and if my need is to clarify a question or I simply see that a topic is being widely answered, I participate in it, it will really depend on what I need at the time

Hello friend, thanks for publishing such a good and interesting topic, in my case I respond to other topics, since I have not yet dared to make my first publication so I respond to the topics that I already have knowledge of this topic and more when they are directly targeting cryptocurrencies themselves, thanks to this wonderful cryptotalk forum dealing with this topic.

On 17/3/2020 at 11:30, Maroua said:

para mí, me encantan los dos cuando encuentro temas sobre los que hablar. Publico publicaciones. cuando no tengo nada que escribir, no invento temas de mi cabeza. Respondo a publicaciones de miembros y solo respondo a temas de los que tengo una idea.
¿que pasa contigo?

Friend, you must already be an expert on the subject! I currently only dedicate myself to comments because I am new to the platform. I am passing through because of Yobit like many others, but I assure you that if I manage to secure a way to earn a few dollars here, I will not think about it too much and I will fully enter the publications!

I did the both of them creating post and  published. I prefer to create the post so that from my experience and knowledge all the members can get skills and information from it. In this way   I will get good reputation and my following also increases.but the proportion of of comments more than the production of the posts.

I like posting topics and replying to post because it makes me reliable and also makes me feel like i always post new stuffs thats when i have an idea of that kind of post.

I dont make much of that posts and i always work on my researching and also look on some of the debates and also give my opinion about it as i see others opinion i would say something that would make sense just say some decents about it.

I like both, if I find a topic of great interest and I do not see a post dedicated to that, I would share it, although many times I prefer to help people in this world of cryptocurrencies with the experience I have, besides that I have also gone through that and mistakes.

• +5 1

On 17/3/2020 at 11:30, Maroua said:

para mí, me encantan los dos cuando encuentro temas sobre los que hablar. Publico publicaciones. cuando no tengo nada que escribir, no invento temas de mi cabeza. Respondo a publicaciones de miembros y solo respondo a temas de los que tengo una idea.
¿que pasa contigo?

I have the same opinion as you. However, I like to respond to the publications of others, especially those that have very few responses and if I am going to comment on this type of publication, what I do is provide good content that is useful for the person who publishes the topic. .
If, on the other hand, I find publications that are interesting but of which I have no domain or understanding of the subject that is being discussed, sometimes I do not comment and in others what I do is search for the subject that is being talked about by Google and I formulate a coherent answer first by researching the subject and then making a brief summary that allows me to elaborate a very good and coherent answer that is useful to others.
I would tell you that I do not like to create new topics much unless I have a very big doubt because my publication, depending on my question, may go unnoticed by visualizations and above all that not even many users come to comment on something, this finally makes the forum itself I ended up deleting my post. Or perhaps I also do not do it because of the doubt that I always have that if the publication meets the requirements and the necessary regulations and the truth is I am very lazy to invest my time in that way so that later it will not serve me at all. I think the best thing is to contribute your knowledge to others and that way they will make you want to continue publishing more and more

I like responding to other posts b ecause I can read responses of other  members and learn from their responses. in this way members can share their knowledge

и то и то полезно довольно , пишу по-русски потому что не хочется переходить на английский , хз почему , ленивый очень 

• -1 1

In my case I prefer to answer the community issues that are published in this forum, then if there are any concerns that need to be resolved I publish the issue to help me and share experiences and recommendations.