The Bitcoin split will take place this year - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The Bitcoin split will take place this year

On 4/10/2020 at 12:57 PM, Rezort said:

People who don't know about the bitcoin halving yet are really missing some good time to buy bitcoin as it is still at such a low price of him compared to its future price.

Meaning that we are in the final stages of Bitcoin extraction. I think it is correct to say this but it seems that the remaining time period differs greatly from the period in which bitcoin mining started.

Dear mate its really amazing information about bitcoin halving, you discussed everything in your topic, yes now its third halving and every halving after bitcoin prices increase so now we except this halving later bitcoin prices increase.

• +1 1

Thanks for clarrifying,many newbies misunderstand what was halving means. They thought halving increase the price as supplies will be cut into half.halving is about to happen,it may not increase the price during this time but as always,bitcoin will soon go to the highest.

On 3/17/2020 at 4:52 PM, Nezar said:

The result is that over time, fewer Bitcoins will be created each day, which reduces the overall inflation rate on the network.

it takes time for increase in inflation but it is expected not to go on bear run after the halving and after few months or a year its always been a good new in the crypto world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Third halving will take place in this year and it is about to start only after 13 days. And after the halving the rewards for the miners will be reduced in half. The current reward is 12.5 btc and then it will be 6.25btc. And after the halving the market will get a new evolution. So the market will go high within few days. 

• +2 1

Many thanks for the great information. Everybody is looking toward this august occasion. After he halving, will Bitcoin mining still profitable based on the current price? Well, whichever way it goes, KoinPro is there to protect my risk at regardless of market condition. 

This is good information that you shared with us Al-Azza from here. He does not know about this news as much as it is profitable. I mean, this is what they are waiting for. I don't mean that. Each one of us has a certain look on the subject and is normal

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Good article, halving very soon, only a few days, everyone hopes the bitcoin price will improve and prove to the world that bitcoin is strong in the face of crises.

This is very valuable and useful information and all what I said is true if the half happened, we are all waiting for it and it will happen in the coming days as the payment will be reduced for the miners. Thank you for providing this clarification that everyone will be able to benefit from.

Really i was not aware of any such informations till now that there would be any such event take place which will split the coins in the halfs if this information has truth in it then i would like to thank you for sharing and making aware with such important information. 

On 3/17/2020 at 5:07 PM, Nezar said:

Hello my friends, I will make some clarifications about the currency split that will happen this year and this explanation is directed to all people who have no idea about this topic.

The half will be in mid-May 2020 as the bitcoin mining bonus will be halved,

This will be the third event to reduce the Bitcoin bonus, which takes place almost every four years, or after every 210,000 blocks This event will start when the bitcoin block "63001" is reached which is expected to occur on May 14, 2020 The mining reward will decrease from 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC per block.

The first half was cut in 2012 and the block bonus decreased from 50 to 25 BTC. In 2016, the bonus fell again from 25 to 12.5 BTC.

The consensus rule and algorithm will continue by demonstrating this work around the Bitcoin chain and will continue to cut rewards for half once every four years, until the year 2140 when the last cents of 21 million bitcoins are traded. The result is that over time, fewer Bitcoins will be created each day, which reduces the overall inflation rate on the network.

I think in this event bitcoin network won't split more. But there will be some big movement on the bitcoin price. Because on the halving day it's reward will decrease 12.5 BTC to 6.25 BTC.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 26.04.2020 at 10:56, Salauddin said:

I personally don't think The Bitcoin split will take place this year, but I do believe that Bitcoin will make a much better position in the future, and we'll probably all be surprised then, because we don't have to do anything else Many big changes can happen later.

I think so, too. Everything can start at the end of 2020. And gradually it will go on increasing. I believe that the price will change significantly before the next halving in 2024.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think how it is now halving and the role of mines in mining blocks is certainly a matter of concern to everyone. But I'm not sure when the Bitcoin living event will take place in May or June this year. We are the most important event for investors or Bitcoin miners. After this event, there may be some changes in the crypto market.  

Thank you for sharing this information. A few days remain for the occurrence of half. The price is now high. It rose well after the virus crisis and has now reached nearly $ 10,000. We do not know what will happen to the bitcoin price during the half-time.

6 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Thank you for sharing this information. A few days remain for the occurrence of half. The price is now high. It rose well after the virus crisis and has now reached nearly $ 10,000. We do not know what will happen to the bitcoin price during the half-time.

We are expecting more rise in the price very soon in some few days coming let us all keep patient and wait for the right time to sell

I agree and i said that before.. This year is really important for bitcoin especially because of the halving event! This halving event isn't like 2016 or 2012 ! Everything has changed and bitcoin today is stronger than when it was in 2016 ! So let's be patient and see what would happen in a few months later..

This was useful information about Bitcoin split and when this split always occurs there is a strong increase after a period in Bitcoin price

Life is great and enjoy it

This time the halving of bitcoin not increases the price but many of them have predicted that it will cross the new height and I think maximum of people now holding their investment and waiting for the correct time to sell and the information you are given about the mining process of bitcoin and the block chain that very good to see your explanation you are mentioned all the details from the day bitcoin have started halving.

Yes, the bonuses of the two minerals were reduced about a month ago, but everyone thought that there would be a rise in the price of bitcoin, but there was no big rise.

• +1 1

This information  is really helpful, you gave much explanation about bitcoin halving, this year's halving has occurred and we are all waiting for a good outcome, because there haven't been a big movement of bitcoin price after the halving.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the halving has already happened, and as always there's no immediate impacts on the prices yet, but hopefully we could see a rally up to $70k-$80k in the next year

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Bro, as we can see now, the bitcoin split didn't lead to a big takeoff! It is obvious. Indeed, this system needs a lot of time , and we need to wait for the moment when we can see a great takeoff. In the meantime, the cryptocurrency is very stable, and holds very well in its price category 🙂

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well talking about the most important event that so many were targeting, which is Bitcoin halving had come and gone, actually it's has shows significant rise in the value of BTC despite the fall down due to Covid-19 impact. And today we are benefitting from the most prominent, promising even after halving, that's bull run. Which is spiking the rising up of Crypto prices not only BTC self.

• +3 1

In 2020 the btc will be halved, cause lots of miners will leave mining due to not profitable way to earn. Most of the people are still waiting just to see the effect of the halving, may be it will bring some good news for all of us. 

• +4 1

The halving of the new bitcoins that are given to miners as reward when they find a new block has already shown that bitcoin is ready to jump to the next price level. we need to be in position and take this risk very soon.

• +4 1