What Are The Uses Of Signature - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

What Are The Uses Of Signature

Signing in the forum is used as a means of promoting one site or advertisements of other sites in exchange for profit or referrals

THINK POSITIVE

You can not do more but just promoting website, apps or something like that.You can advertise your product by signature.and i think every one can make signature. 

they will combine the signature fight like it was before in bitcointalk but until right now here is nobody new about it, but be surely that straight away you will contract nil immediately promoting certain site, and second I false piety let somebody have you what you container and I'm sorry? you jargon affix to that signatures universe

Well actually for now there is no benefits to adding signature in this forum and the only time when signature can be beneficial to us in this forum is when the signature campaign starts , and when it starts we will be getting extra payment and only the full members can benefit from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, stuntdila said:

Hi guys,

I have two questions hope somebody can help me.

please tell me

1.what are the benefits of signature in the forum?

and

2.what can and can not put in my signature?

please do not answer with answers that you are not 100% sure because I need don't want to break rules.

if there is a post in the forum that can help me kindly give me the link for it.

thanks!

In the signature box we can add anything. We can also earn extra profit through it. There are many bounty alwasy happen which run signature campaign. They provide some information which we have to add on the box. And after that we will get payment automatically from this.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 3/17/2020 at 1:11 PM, stuntdila said:

Hi guys,

I have two questions hope somebody can help me.

please tell me

1.what are the benefits of signature in the forum?

and

2.what can and can not put in my signature?

please do not answer with answers that you are not 100% sure because I need don't want to break rules.

if there is a post in the forum that can help me kindly give me the link for it.

thanks!

I think no any important use of signature in cryptotalk. But signature feature is present in cryptotalk. You may share your link when you add your signature.

According to my experience i don't think that there will be any effect of signature to scammers they can even copy the signature also but as bitcointalk as adopted the signature campaign i doesn't see any such thing which will help to increase the quality of forum.

The signature does not give any advantages, you can put everything you want there (within reason), your referral links, and so on some people use their signatures to participate in campaigns.

I think a signature will help the members of the forum to easily identify your posts as your signature is written on all of them and I have seen many members having links for signatures without getting banned so I think your signature should either be a quote or a link concerning crypto.

The signature campaign is comes from the bitcoin talk campaign in that campaign people are getting some money from the signature section but in Crypto talk there is nothing use of Signature campaign nor you will get any money, even you have to follow some rules in this campaign about the signature section otherwise it will not get approval.

Dear friend I don't know much about this topic but as far as I know signature campaign is not very useful we don't have any good learning here so it is better not to think much about it

You might add some sort of links to promote your business in the signature sections in your profile on this forum. Please be sure to follow forum's rules and regulations, there are some restrictions in the signature section. 

it's a signsture, you can use it to put some advertisements or a quote you like, but you can read the rules for the signature in the pinned post in the about section

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Signature have nothing to do with your rewards that can be earn here but it can be your other way to share some of your links in those sites that pays you for having referrals,meaning you can use it to promote sites,business,page or anything to get referrals,followers,or reader. 

• +2 1

The signature can be for your personal purpose, or it is a deal between your account and one of the trading platforms that have arisen again and you want to get clients, as this company’s signature is placed on your posts for posting between people and their experience.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Idonot know what is the benefit from using signature but i think you will be

So known here in crypto after typing your

Posts my friend 

You can use your signature for doing different things, for example, participating in signature campaign. or even you can paste referral link to it

The use of signature is basically used on many different ways and  types,as the signature place can be used on quoted as if motivational, conscience talks and even to promote a site, an organization, and even a link to a personal link on the chat or threads

• +2 1

There is many bounty in crypto currency that you can earn some free coins just by put the logo of his coins in your signature area under your comment ,this we call it the signature campaign 

You can put any text or affiliated links for like improve more views of your sites in bitcoin talk forum signature has high paid by the bounties program but in crypto talk forum no payment for us of any company signatures we used. So more publicity for anyone who used some signatures for any of it. 

• +1 1

The signature is used to promote investment sites or promote your referral link on a site. This is useful for members

Life is great and enjoy it

Advertisement/Promotion. Signature space is used to promote or advertise a cryptocurrency project or product mainly or you can put your referral links. You just have to make sure it is not used to promote scams. There are certain rules before a signature can be accepted though, you will see them on https://cryptotalk.org/settings/signature/.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

First, regarding your question about what are the benefits of signature in the forum is nothing, that the forum CryptoTalk does not give you money for signing, but as for what is allowed or not allowed in the signature you must read the rules of the forum with regard to creating the signature and adhering to it

There is no use of the signature in this forum hope we can use signature in this forum in the future. But in the present you can put the sites to get referral.