Are you buying now? Or still waiting? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Are you buying now? Or still waiting?

That is the best time to buy something instead of selling. But it seems it will take a bit long time, and we must be patient. In my opinion we should still wait for moment for selling.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/16/2020 at 2:09 PM, johant123 said:

Last week I I increased my share of BTC for future HODLing, but now I have the idea that prices will drop even further in the coming weeks. So I am not making new investments right now (also not in stocks at the moment).

What is your strategy? Do you buy big now? Or in little tranches (e.g. $10 each day)? Or wait until there are real signs of recovery?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I think this is the time when many people buy bitcoin. We may invest and hold our bitcoin in this situation. Because this time bitcoin rate is increasing. So this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin.

11 hours ago, guatazoo said:

If I have some moneys to spend right now I would like to invest because I believe in bitcoin it must be recovered at any time, so that this fall is the chance to buy and hold it.

To hold back does not mean to lose. because all this is done because to get more profit. Many of my friends are panicking to want to sell coins fast but I advise them not to sell them first.

There are two options when the market is going down, either buy and wait until it returns to the height or divides your capital into steps and buy whenever the market descends a little in order to avoid the risk.

11 hours ago, Kizuna said:

Agree, we need to continue to hold until the markets recover, because selling our cryptocurrencies at a very low price cannot help us get enough money to redirect investments to other coins.

I have bought more than I can afford and now I am waiting for the price to keep moving, we might experience a sudden bull run soon

10 hours ago, EDMTraz said:

Don’t sell coins first right now if you want to make big profits,
we must be patient and keep calm,
and most importantly, we also need to monitor developments so as not to miss information

Of course we need to be more patients with our holdings, and that's why we are recommended to invest what's we affordable to lose in order to be fearless while we holding our coins even if the price are getting dropped.

Hodl! Hodl! And just Hodl. It is not time to sell crypto. In my opinion that is really time to buy some cryptos, which are of course profitable. We must be patient and wait for right time to do it. 

• +2 1

It is good to choos  asset to invest because they have low value price point in the market. There's a potential earning because soon as expected they will pump in the good price. So come to think of it this time is the good choice to buy and wait until the right time to sell and earn good profit.

It is a start that confuses me because I do not know whether the prices will rise or not, because the world is getting worse and worse, so I will wait and be patient.

Edited by Maroua

I think that right now it is the best time for crypto enthusiasts to hold what they have, and for those that are not involved in crypto to possibly buy crypto. The price is relatively decent, although it has presented better buying opportunities in the past few weeks, but with the halving event that is coming up, i am expecting bitcoin price to increase drastically, and therefore now is the best time to buy and hold.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am still waiting until there are signs of recovery before I buy bitcoin again as I am unsure whether the price will increase or decrease in the upcoming days.

No at this point i don't prefer to buy any of the crypto coins except ethereum because of the coronavirus the markets are down so it can be seen in both positive and negative ways but i think its a good opportunity to invest in such coins which are well known and has a positive chance of increasing in future. 

• +3 1

On 3/28/2020 at 6:17 PM, bqolarer said:

Waiting was for the time that bitcoin was at 10k and not now that bitcoin got to 3k and now is at 6k, these are some nice prices to be able to buy bitcoin at. 

That's a wise decision. 

I'm also waiting for the bitcoin price to rise into my desire amount before I do any moves or actions. 

Much better to wait than to sell it when the price is low. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I do not buy cryptocurrency now, so far I am looking at the market and waiting for either growth or decline, and based on what will happen, I will think about buying cryptocurrencies for me now or not.

12 hours ago, GreedLap said:

Now I focus only on holding coins - the best option for making money. I also prefer to buy promising coins now, while their price remains low.

Holding coin is the best thing to do now, do not sell it, market will recovers few months from now, instead of selling you must buy more now.

On 16.03.2020 at 10:39, johant123 said:

Last week I I increased my share of BTC for future HODLing, but now I have the idea that prices will drop even further in the coming weeks. So I am not making new investments right now (also not in stocks at the moment).

What is your strategy? Do you buy big now? Or in little tranches (e.g. $10 each day)? Or wait until there are real signs of recovery?

well i decided to still wait when bitcoin dropped to $4000 and now i regret now buying it at that time, could make like 70% profit as btc is $7000 atm

Actually this time is so crucial time for whole nations of the world, I think it's a international deversted  for coronavirous, so now everything is losing their essence , so I think it's not time to buy Crypto currency, it's totally my view.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:40 AM, Rita_Italy said:

There has some time when we have to buy bitcoin and that is the perfect time. I am buying some bitcoin and some eth also because both now in down price

At this time you can buy any dropped cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, and BNB, and more, because all coins dropped for the same impact so that's means they will pump also for the same impact.

I am a beginner so i think i need some more time to invest but i am definitely Planning to buy   

On 3/16/2020 at 4:39 PM, johant123 said:

Im really planning to buy but my money is not enough and the other problem is that as I keep on reading into different forum many people says that its still quite risking because the value of currencies in the market is still bleeding. For now I'm just gonna hold my currency and wait because patience is always the key to have profit. 

If you want to buy, don't hesitate for a moment because the prices are low enough for buying but if you want to sell, stop and wait until prices grow a little further. Whatever you want to do, you have to decide faster because if the prices rise, you can't buy anything anymore. Market doesn't wait for you. Choose a plan and stick with it. Don't keep changing your decisions. Choose your ideal coins for investment and let the market do the rest for you.

Until now, I am still holding everythingI have of Bitcoin. However, even if I sell now, I will still earn. But I am waiting for the price to go higher than now!Screenshot_20200405-115550_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f38f48fd9e593a2da8ae4a41bda8f0fe.jpg

In fact, my friend, I am still waiting, that there are important events coming on the road that could raise the price of bitcoin and may affect it negatively, but in any case that I will not miss the opportunity and I will wait for the halving event and then decide what to do.

I didn't have much money to buy bitcoin for myself so I bought 0.5 bitcoin at the time it halved. 0, 5 bitcoins is a great value, I bought it when I bought my recently purchased phone, but I used it because I rarely used it because I was in need.

Now I am just holding my coins because I think that the price will rise up again ! after we pass this situation with COV-19 ! the market will back strong.