Are you buying now? Or still waiting? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Are you buying now? Or still waiting?

On 5/18/2020 at 6:15 PM, Dark_Sky said:

As of now I'm holding my coin and waiting for the right opportunity to happen. 

I can't wait in the prediction that bitcoin price will reach twice of the current price. 

I'm hoping for this prediction to happen. 

Well, if you're holding some coins in that time, i think you're know getting a huge amount of profit right now because the price of bitcoin is now already reached the $12000 and many people are being happy for that.

At preset situation i still try to buy few coins, may be that is the high time to  buy the coins. The btc is bump due to the corona virus, that's why i try to buy few coins in order to get few profit. I know  lots of people are grabbing the coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

Already I have accumulated a lots before the inception of this year of 2020 and sold them at early January when BTC price was profitable enough. I was bold enough and able to invest extensively on some value altcoins like ETH, LTC and XRP along with BTC around March when the value was too cheap and affordable and today am still waiting patiently for my set target to turn up.

would be good to buy big but the problem is this is a very big risk you are gambling here if this is the situation im gonna deal with would rather split it out as my profits will be safeter that way and also if we lost the other invests we can still get the lost on other investments you bought.

These days, it's really a bad period for most of altcoins! and noone knows what would happen in bitcoin's price in the near future! so for me , i am waiting for good opportunities to buy some altcoins in low prices.. it's really a good chance today to buy strong altcoins which you are sure about that their prices will go up in the near future so you will earn good profits..

Cryptocurrencies went down a lot but showed strength and they now risen to year high prices. Bitcoin is still above 10K even when interest has slowed and this is a good sign for what is to come. It seems that no one wants to sell even at 10K and price rebounds quickly as there are many buyers and orders set bellow 10K. It will need a lot to drop from this level.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:39 PM, johant123 said:

Last week I I increased my share of BTC for future HODLing, but now I have the idea that prices will drop even further in the coming weeks. So I am not making new investments right now (also not in stocks at the moment).

What is your strategy? Do you buy big now? Or in little tranches (e.g. $10 each day)? Or wait until there are real signs of recovery?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Currently buying bitcoin is not suitable now, because in my opinion the price of bitcoin is still quite high, to keep trading I bought ETH as a day trade, I think buying ETH is more affordable for traders who have small capital. You can also buy other altcoins like Litecoin or Ripple which are cheaper.

• +2 1

The best time to buy Bitcoin was when the price fall down during pandemic period at that time the price was very low below $6000 that was the opportunity for every person who has money to buy now the price is growing gradually and there is high potential the price will continue to rise till the end of this year.

I think buying is good now because now the price of bitcoin are little bit flactuating. So buying is very profitable when the price of bitcoin pumped that gives us a healty profit in shot time period. Bitcoin has a great market so buy and then hold it for higher profit is suitable. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you ask when we bought it is not a single time but many times. Usually people in crypto don't just buy once and don't do anything else. Most of us are trying to make more bitcoin and trade some altcoins too.

Sadly I already buy bitcoins when it was at a large amount. I thought that i would not dropped down that drastically since that is the first time I have seen the value of bitcoin to be down by that much. Now I am regretting those actions after all I only get a few profit out of it and just after selling that the next day the price drastically go down. If I still have coins to buy bitcoins I would loved to since the price range is not that high enough unlike to when it is spiking. I would be glad if that would happen and imagine how much profit I could generate from it but sadly I won't be able to.

I'm still waiting to drop the price, it is little too high now so it is a bad thing to buy in that price. Maybe if it drops to $8,000 then I would buy some, so that I could make some profit. I'm always following the method of buying Bitcoin in a low price then sell it when it rise up.

2 hours ago, shishir07 said:

Price looks that is steadily moving to 7K again now. Personally I was hoping for another chance to add more, but it looks that bulls have different intention. We might even go up to 10K again in no time. What most analysts fail to understand, is that even in the rare occasion that Bitcoin goes down a lot, even to 3 digits, the network will never stop running. So price will always recover.

I imagine export is delightful at this instant for the reason that pronto the cost of bitcoin are not enough speck fluctuating. therefore exchange is especially profitable while the penalty of bitcoin pumped that gives us a health profit in shot time period. Bitcoin has a majestic promote therefore purchase and it follows that contain it for superior profit is appropriate�� 

I am a newbie in the cryptotalk world. This is an easy way to gaining some experience and money. And my wallet is empty. If get something then I will buy some coins.

As an investor, what price is right now to buy, and I'm not concerned with these fluctuations As for the case I went to speculation I will seek opportunities to drop the price or break strong supports and wait for it at a lower price.

• +1 1

My guess is that the market situation in this cryptocurrency is a golden opportunity to buy a lot of coins that you can't afford, because this opportunity will probably come back in the long run or maybe not!

At the moment I invest in talk in the investment fund that gives daily 1 percent, but I do not have coins in the wallet, I am still beginning and I need more time, I can in the first month of October to sell Free Dollars so I will wait until I get coins at a reasonable price then  I am selling at the right time

I still holding my money and the investing is risky so I buying bitcoin right now and it good time to buy the price us going down these days and I will sell it in next summer when the pandemic gone 

• +3 1

2020 is the year for cryptos because the way market is pumping hopefully within the end of 2020 market will highly pump and make a good opportunity to make a good profit to the one who are holding now.

I am still investing and trying to buy with what I can be left each month. I don't have anything in bank and as a student in colleague I am trying to find ways to invest and make money after some time. When this post was made it was the best time to invest and I was trying to convince people to buy.

• +1 1

$10 every day is a great investment for the long term and this is a good plan to make for many years. I am trying to make some money too and maybe I can invest this much. I did a lot of trades and profited this year but I think that this is not the end, we can still have a lot action after bitcoin rises more.

• +1 1

Time to buy and I think minex is one of those token that are perfect for investment we need to push it and earn from it and am sure its going to be difficult to earn anything from it from it now and its important to work and put together everything that we really need to work as hard and put together everything together so very important we are able to put together a very good strategy , buy buy and keep buying

• Useful or interesting 1

My organization is also patiently waiting given that immediately any bitcoin is certainly in front of numerous fluctuation together with I may shell out anytime immediately any coin travels down for started point in time given that I do think that the coin has got terrific near future into the future.

Well, since I rely on short-term investment between two months or a month, I buy from the areas of well-known strong supports and sell at the resistances, and also with the combination of technical and wave analysis.

• +1 1

This turned to be a great investment for many that were looking for lower prices but it was scary to see with the economy going so low and in recession, when we came to a halt for two months and only the basics were being produced. We are still face the same concerns now and many fear a repeat and markets to dive a lot soon again. I hope this doesn't happen and everybody to be safe and free from corona.

• +4 1