Are you buying now? Or still waiting? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Are you buying now? Or still waiting?

I see Bitcoin as a powerful investment tool hopefully in a few years time the value of bitcoin will increase dramatically and I'll be able to make a good profit from it. My only concern is that I fear a drop in the bitcoin price and the value will go down and could have then bought a bitcoin for a much lower price.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 3/16/2020 at 11:39 AM, johant123 said:

Last week I I increased my share of BTC for future HODLing, but now I have the idea that prices will drop even further in the coming weeks. So I am not making new investments right now (also not in stocks at the moment).

What is your strategy? Do you buy big now? Or in little tranches (e.g. $10 each day)? Or wait until there are real signs of recovery?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I m an investor at cruptocurrency and early adopter, but invest only what I mined, earned from bounties, airdrops and trading. In investing there is only one and first rules above all, which is keep protect your investment.

Investing even small amounts can effectively increase money. Many people do not dare to try this type of earnings, citing their incompetence in this matter, as well as the lack of thousands of start-up capital.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I usually evaluate the currencies and observe which ones I should buy at the moment and which ones I should wait, this strategy has worked for me.

I think for those who analyze the development of the price of coins from the history of price development each year, they will certainly make investments now because they believe the price of coins will increase again as they enter the beginning of 2021, what I analyze is that the price of coins has reached its lowest price and price will rise again.

Hello! in my case I would not buy at this time, I think the prices will fall a little more and that's where I plan to enter, the market will begin to fix in a few months remember that now we have the problem of the pandemic that has also influenced the market, take advantage of the falls and wait for the market to start rising again.

Greetings!

No Im not. There was a trending change (from upwards to downwards) in the market so, unless I open a short position, I prefer to wait after USA elections

I have currencies in my wallet, and whenever there is more money, I buy more currencies because crypto is the future, a time will come and I will sell at higher prices

It is terrible now to make a decision on the purchase of tokens, the period is very unstable. I believe that it is necessary to wait for growth to start and it will be clear that the market has turned around and is now heading for growth, only then will it be possible to make a purchase.

• +1 1

On 16/3/2020 at 3:39, johant123 said:

La semana pasada, aumenté mi participación en BTC para futuros HODLing, pero ahora tengo la idea de que los precios bajarán aún más en las próximas semanas. Así que no estoy haciendo nuevas inversiones en este momento (tampoco en acciones en este momento).

Cual es tu estrategia? ¿Compra grande ahora? ¿O en pequeños tramos (por ejemplo, $ 10 por día)? ¿O esperar hasta que haya signos reales de recuperación?

¡Gracias por compartir tus pensamientos!

I am not buying now, I have barely delved into this world during these days, and I have a long way to go, but if I plan to buy, which currency do you recommend?

Right now I am Holding waiting for a slightly more significant drop to buy BTC. I keep trading some Alts but in small amounts. I'm just holding on without risking too much

• +1 1

Seeing your question, the most useful thing would have been to buy, because months have passed since your publication and many of those who have answered you are correct, the price of bitcoin rose to more than $ 10,000, and continues to rise. Even though you commented months ago, I still liked to answer you. Greetings!

I have been trying to buy weekly, so i don't really care if it drops more, i will just keep on buying. I know i couldn't buy the absolute bottom anyway. I'll stop buying when it starts the parabolic move, until that i use every spare money i have.

in my case I have bought
 some coins, but at the time
 of buying it the price of the 
coin debuted and now I am waiting
 for the price of the coin to
 rise, I guess it is a long-term 
investment.

Sigo esperando, actualmente los Bitcoins que tengo los estoy ahorrando ya que obtengo más minería así que los acumularé para cuando aumente el valor y aprovecho muy bien la subida de precio

I currently hold
I tried buying weekly, so I don't care if it goes down anyway, I just put it off, and when it goes up, I sell it at the normal price.

• +1 1

From tomorrow. Wait to see how market going to break out. Lot of money are withdrawn on stable coin at the moment.  Investors thinking how and where to play best.  Do t panics. Sale if ur in your best position. But those three Alt coin are here to stay.  Just trying time.
Math. Simple math.  Whatever pump pump pump have limit. Whatever dump have limit either. And the gamble game of trade is for the strong heart. The weak once loses. It’s all gamble. Patient to lose (hold) Patient to win (Hold). Your Choice

currently the market has been very volatile. In this world of cryptocurrency investments, there are risks and knowing when is the perfect time to sell or wait to buy is very confusing.

W are currently in October 2020. The market is already rounding up for the year. I believe that the price of Bitcoin might still taste some good support points before the year trading come to an end. So, I will wait to see the outcome of this range bound trend.

I believe that buying season was september now to wait for the bullish season at the end of the year to be able to sell

The original and chief machine to sort out is to curb your currencies and not panic and advertising them , for me i appreciate land once prices are plummeting is unethical accordingly investing would be a good deal outdo therefore with the recovery advent you would bring in oodles supplementary of the currency you hold which will commit you further income.

Sin duda alguna de esas personas que compraron con la caída del btc obtuvieron grandes ganancias pero aun así el mercado es impredecible, exactamente, creo que sigue siendo una buena opción invertir en btc ya que representa grandes oportunidades.