Are you buying now? Or still waiting? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Are you buying now? Or still waiting?

Last week I I increased my share of BTC for future HODLing, but now I have the idea that prices will drop even further in the coming weeks. So I am not making new investments right now (also not in stocks at the moment).

What is your strategy? Do you buy big now? Or in little tranches (e.g. $10 each day)? Or wait until there are real signs of recovery?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 8
  • +2 11
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

In the current time I am holding, I don't have much money to buy, but I have some coins in my wallet, and I am holding them and waiting for the price to rise, then I will sell them to have a good earnings, I don't know exactly when the price will increase but only time will show us the truth 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I think right not this cryptocurrency market situation is the gold opportunity to buy many coin you can, because this opportunity maybe will return in long time or maybe no! so buy and hold the best!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, johant123 said:

Last week I I increased my share of BTC for future HODLing, but now I have the idea that prices will drop even further in the coming weeks. So I am not making new investments right now (also not in stocks at the moment).

What is your strategy? Do you buy big now? Or in little tranches (e.g. $10 each day)? Or wait until there are real signs of recovery?

Hello my dear friend. Well this is the right time to buy and hold the popular coins in your wallet. Currently I'm also holding all my coins in my coinbase wallet till the prices rises back again in market. 

5 hours ago, johant123 said:

I still holding and waiting until the price goes backup again. I wouldn't recommend anyone to sell now because you will definitely lose. Think about the near future, Bitcoin will probably go up to 10,000$.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have been trying to buy weekly, so i don't really care if it drops more, i will just keep on buying. I know i couldn't buy the absolute bottom anyway. I'll stop buying when it starts the parabolic move, until that i use every spare money i have.

• Useful or interesting 2

4 hours ago, Rr45 said:

The price of cryptocurrency is falling down because of the virus. I think the price will further go down because the virus is spreading. So I am waiting to buy some cryptocurrency.

Yes, I am waiting too at the moment, and keeping an eye on the price development (and Tradingview charts).

I don't need to hit the absolute bottom, but it would be a shame to invest $500 now, to see that the price drops 20% further next week!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Actually those who sees opportunity, will need to buy Bitcoin now, like right now. As this lows on the Bitcoin is very economical to strike now, to gain a profit, if the price goes, if fortunate to. As many guys have gained from.this type of moves when prices goes down

• +1 3

33 minutes ago, Emon10 said:

In my view it is best time to buy btc and hold /Invest,because now btc or all coin Market is down down. If you about trade soo it is best time to trade and get profit 

The price of course is very tempting but do not buy bitcoin for all the capital. It is worth buying at 50% and then wait for the price accordingly. Maybe the price will fall again.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

15 minutes ago, CryptoMaxim said:

The price of course is very tempting but do not buy bitcoin for all the capital. It is worth buying at 50% and then wait for the price accordingly. Maybe the price will fall again.

No, I am not investing everything now. I intend to spread it over a few months, investing a little every week.

You are right that the price may fall even lower ... even likely if the crisis keeps developing like this (you will not believe how quiet the streets are here!).

• +1 1

i have not much fund to buy the bitcoins but i think it is the best time to buy the bitcoins or other crypto currencies. Because now price of coins will start to rise 

Added to my position and waiting. Price looks that is steadily moving to 7K again now. Personally I was hoping for another chance to add more, but it looks that bulls have different intention. We might even go up to 10K again in no time. What most analysts fail to understand, is that even in the rare occasion that Bitcoin goes down a lot, even to 3 digits, the network will never stop running. So price will always recover.

I am doing both. I bought some digitex and Doge coins 3 days ago and also has some bitcoin which are on hold. You must look for all the possible options all the time.

For those who still dout when to buy btc for holding I just want to let you know that this is the right time because if you wait to long you might regret because btc price might pump in very soon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Its really right time investment because all crypto coins price decrease, so now buy crypto coins its really in future, and don't wait for more dump maybe this is enough prices to buy, but unfortunately I have no enough money to buy ,but I have 100$ worth of litecoins available in another wallet, so I hold this coins when market once again pump up then I sell this coins.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I try to buy it today, because I see the bottom of bikoin, which was just recently. Buying bitcoin at a low price always has a profit. And there’s no point in waiting until it sinks even lower. 

• +1 1

My own way is to buy Bitcoin and HODL it until the Bitcoin halving moment. Cryptocurrency experts suggest price of the Bitcoin will increase after the Bitcoin halving is done. So do not miss the chance to buy and hold the crypto when the market is bleeding. 

• +1 2

i already bought the Bitcoins after it reached 4800 US dollar and now im just waiting for bull to show up, now the barrier has been created, so i think price will not fall again

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currently the price of the bitcoins are really very low and maybe it has gone lower because of the outbreak of Covid-19. But I am holding my coins until the situation gets better and the economical status of the world goes stable again. So I would like to hold it for sometimes more. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 3/17/2020 at 9:27 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

The prediction is not quite right, if I currently buy bitcoin by the total amount. the increase began to be felt. I have seen market indicators for hours and the results are bitcoin will recover.

• +1 1

I'm not buying I'm acquiring Bitcoin (BTC) from various websites to save them and waiting for their rise to make a profit is an opportunity to save our btc

Well the crypto market is seriously facing downfall of pricing and bitcoins price has been fell down from $10000 to $5000. Well it is a very good time to buy some crypto currencies. Actually I'm thinking about litecoin will it be safe? Or should i go for ethereum. Right now I'm also holding little amount of litcoin as well.

• +1 1

Until now the purchase numbers are still good, but after the price of bitcoin reaches 9000, the purchase will become not good because the price has gone up and will not make a big difference either. In the last period when the price reached 4500 it was the most appropriate time to buy and store

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, if i have a money on my pocket, i will buy a bulk of bitcoins right now because this is affordable right now and we can sell it into higher price when the price of it will be pumped and having a good value.

• +3 2
  • +5 1

I’ve bought a lot right now, or rather not now, but during this crisis, I caught the price of $ 3.8k and bought a lot of coins at a low price. Now I'm waiting for the reverse growth. Now you can also buy, bitcoin is only growing.