Reducing interest to zero ... and bitcoin pump - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Reducing interest to zero ... and bitcoin pump

I don't think so , all countries are facing problem with corona virus . At this global crisis situation most of banks give interest rate free for some time . That is great news . But for Bitcoin need bull , investment in Bitcoin also need in huge volumes .

I believe the virus has stopped in a small percentage growth. But these events do not think that they will last long. I hope changes for the better will occur before the end of the year.

Very good news, but it is very difficult for some countries to reduce benefits As for currency prices, I think it will rise, but it needs some time and it is likely that this rise will take place after the half event ends

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many countries changes their interest rate due to corona pandemic and USA made their interest rate into zero. Means to say no interest rate on loans for investment purposes. Therefore we need understand why bitcoin pumped and dumped. 

On 3/30/2020 at 10:13 PM, kabanidze said:

Already, the crisis is ending and the price of Bitcoin is growing very well, so now it’s better not to panic, because the price will be as before. It was necessary to buy currency when the price was very low.

I hope that the crisis will end so that the price of the coins will pum up and will be used again by the people. I hope that they will earn more money with the prices is good enough. I think that people will earn money too. 

I think that the price of bitcoin will increase quite drastically even without the bitcoin pump and that there is a lot of potential here for the bitcoin pump and i am rather curios to see how this goes in the future. Decreasing the interest rate may seem like a bad move though because it will reduce the daily increase in any investment that was made in bitcoin. Stabilizing the price of bitcoin will most likely only happen in the months to come and will be a process that i think we all need to be patient with.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

thank you. There have been many measures taken to support or control the economy and the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is currently recovering, but I think it will go higher, I can only wait and hope. Bitcoin is worthy of everyone's expectations. I believe it.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:45 AM, Loly said:

The Fed is cutting the interest rate to zero in a historic step designed to ease the economic blow to the Corona epidemic.

And expect a temporary rise only, until signs appear to eliminate the virus and there will be positive results in the world

But currently the decision will not bring benefits, and it will not be able to change the current direction of the markets, but rather only help to bounce and temporarily bounce back as the current event is stronger than raising and lowering interest.

yeah it is accidental fall of price , 2020 has been expected to be happy moment for cryptoworld as the bitcoin halving is going to happen , people were too afraid to lose which lead into price fall and got into worst crisis

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, the world will not be able to cut interest rates at the same time. But let's see how Bitcoin prices react.

Many measures have been taken to support or control the economy and cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is currently recovered, but I think it will go higher, I can only wait and expect. Bitcoin is what everyone expects.   

Reducing the interest rate to zero, has brought some investors to Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market, because they think that there is no interest in their investment in banks during this period, so Bitcoin will be a better investment for them.

This decrease has been implemented in many countries, but the interest rates were different for each country. I believe that this decision and the reduction helped in some things and improvements, and frankly, the main reason for the low prices is the Corona virus.

Yes, you are right, but we all know that this step has a reason for that, and it is to help and intervene in order to avoid losing everything and the continuity of work, even though this virus created several tensions and that led to the disruption of the economy in the world and the retreat of what was planned The Fed

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

USA also make interst rate zero due to this epidemic. Many countries are also reducing interest rate to pump up their economy. I think it will affect market.

I think that the Federal Reserve is trying to mitigate the losses that hit the global economy after the spread of the Corona virus and reassured the market of the negative reversals that have occurred in the world, while Bitcoin will overcome this crisis and will return to the gradual rise after the end of this epidemic

Well bitcoin price was down for a while due to the pandemic (corona virus), but in this present time the price has started increasing rapidly, and this shows that the bull run is about to occur and also the bulk run will occur in few days.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not only the epidemic but also the impact of whales on the crypto market caused the price of each coin to fall so much but now everything is back to normal due to the arrival of bulls in the market. Bitcoin’s price is rising and could cross 12,000 ahead.

This crisis has affected the economy of many countries and this made the Federal Reserve issue this decision, but interest rates cannot be reduced in all countries at the same time. Despite these measures, Bitcoin managed to overcome this crisis and its price is now high compared to its price at the time of the crisis

Corona virus really effects crypto curre currencies prices, all coins prices very low, all markets situation is same  but some experts believe bitcoin halving before bitcoin prices surely increase, and I don't think in this crisis condition countries decrease their interest rate for investment.

Crypto assets and public statements as on the one fact on the price of bitcoin as the bitcoin is the center on the epicenter of Crypto, as a fall on the Bitcoin network might be the end on trust, safety, security, and even the value kind of stability which was there but was always ruled by volatility at times will be lost in if Cryptocurrencies was a fail or not, on works facts it might a good, step but on people thinking, some are not totally down on it, of there are basically in country which the Corona virus isn't there

I think this would be a good decision to lower the interest rate to zero in order to tackle the Coronavirus and maintain the balance of banks

Life is great and enjoy it