Is blockchain an existing machine or an idea that can be allpied? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Is blockchain an existing machine or an idea that can be allpied?

13 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Block chain is already existing and it had also its own subject that is offered frok different universities in different countries. I hope I can study with that subject.

I'm not ready to go back to school, but i will gladly study blockchain course online for my own personal use as a programmer.

Blockchain technology is most simply defined as a decentralized, distributed ledger that records the provenance of a digital asset. And thank you for more than the information, about your question my dear in my opinion it is just not an idea. 

For easy you can take it as this, blockchain is the backbone in which Crypto currency like btc is made, it's the technology in which Every coins are made and  it's like open ledger for writing transaction in simple way.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

For me, I think that blockchain is a technology made up of very many sophisticated software and algorithms where it was used to create cryptocurrencies and is being used now to support many modern technologies and technology.

I think that the blockchain is both, it can be used for decentralized projects if possible, and some people perceive it as an idea if they do not want to create their own cryptocurrency

I think the implementation of the use of Bitcoin is just hidden as from the stable realise of it and firstly user by the use of Cryptocurrencies, as this technology was implemented there as maybe it was created as on a system to back blocks and transactions and anonymity if this Crypto assets

I think blockchain is a technology will change many things in our life, because is a technology decentralized and this is mean is very safe and very and really helpful .c’

Blockchain is a decentralized technology for recording currency transactions like Bitcoin, and it is a powerful technology that has good features

Life is great and enjoy it

i believe that Satoshi Nakamoto created the Blockchain technology while creating bitcoin, and now it's available for usage by anyone

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

the blockchain can be said to be a set of technologies that allow a distributed, decentralized, synchronized and very secure record of the information being worked on in computer, it is like a public record of digital operations, it allows record transactions or smart contracts.

Blockchain technology is a computer based structure which stores information(Like transactions records, and any other data) to create and process the database. Due to this incredible technology, we are now able to make transactions of cryptocurrencies.  

As I know about blockchain technology. This technology is first time used on 2009 when bitcoin was launched and created by the satoshi or their team. And that time this technology is very new. And blockchain technology used in various fields and also whole crypto market used this single technically. 

BLockchain is not an existing machine but it is already developed technology. In this technology it keeps all record of your transaction in very specific order to make the transaction transparently.

Indeed, the Bitcoin blockchain is what made it its current value. It is stupid to invest in something that does not exist and is intangible unless there is a convincing reason for this investment, and the reason here is this technology that goes beyond its use than it constitutes Bitcoin Blockchain is used in universities, in hospitals, in voting operations, and in payments As well as the matter in companies of keeping, arranging and coordinating easy access to documents and other uses that can be applied in the future.

All Bitcoin transactions, whether sending or receiving, are done through the blockchain network, where everything related to the Bitcoin transaction is recorded in this network, and there are many banks that are trying to introduce blockchain technology into their financial transactions because of the transparency it 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think that the blockchain is a kind of Internet system that works thanks to ipv6, perhaps? And accordingly, since there are a lot of addresses, it creates and optimizes for its system without any problems. Blockchain is the most basic part that actively promotes and makes cryptocurrency work, and cryptocurrency is already driving the blockchain! Everything is connected.

• Useful or interesting 1

One good and unique thing about the block chain technology it's the sophisticated, complex security in nature. In addition it's transparency and capability to store large records of data. The system is gradually growing fast and becoming the most safe and secure means of making global transactions anonymously

• +3 1

The blockchain mate exists, it is not a machine but it is code writen in languages as C++ and Python. I think developers have also created in Java too. What it is is a program. It connects data between them using cryptography and the hashing function. There is too much in it to learn and I don't know everything to explain so you will need to make research on these terms I talked about.

On 3/15/2020 at 12:38 AM, teminalibug said:

Is it like an existing open choice tech that can be used to make those certain of things like cryptocurrency or it is an idea?

Well, it's both. An Idea that came to Satoshi's mind and therefore he created bitcoin. And, it is also an open-sourced data which is used to create several other crypto assets.

It's a technology and it's like a ledger book but digitally. All the transacted data are listed in blockchain to make the payments secure and in managed way. Even many countries have used it this blockchain technology.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many blockchains that already exist and successfully work, but some sphere are still unavailable for blockchain technologies and many projects just have dreams about using blockchain in different spheres. You can read more about blockchain and how it works on binance academy site or just on wikipedia 

• +2 1

Blockchain can be thought of as a network of computers that implements certain specific algorithms that cannot be breached. Blockchain consists of two parts, hardware and software, the hardware section is the drivers, whether they are computers or advanced chips, and the software section is the programming that built the network.

• +2 1

I think it is an idea, since many could be able to apply it to their own accord. The principle they are trying to imply is that block chain technology is like some kind of a frame of digital security being put to the whole connection towards a certain platform. This is how I think since it could be applied to the government institutions since they are centralized so that frauds, corruptions and other illegal acts would be lessened. This is why the users also thinking why crypto currency is much likely safer than engaging in financial institution as the safety of their account is not sure. However, the same applied in block chain technology it’s only a layer of digital security to provide a more secured security to one’s user account.

• +3 1

If I still asked myself how blockchains work, the truth is, I don't know, but if someone knows, explain to me easily so that I can know why this is a great question for people.

The blockchain is a digital padlock or safe, that is to say a means of storing digital data, it consists of a chain of blocks, each block containing a set of data such as transactions for example, for good  to understand the unique advantages of this technology, it is necessary to understand how it works, from the way it works I think it is an idea and not a machine.