Which coin investing is risk free? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
omaralirajbd

Which coin investing is risk free?

On 3/14/2020 at 11:03 PM, omaralirajbd said:

I am a not trader and I am not know which coin is best for invest. anybody know about this please tall us which is risk free. for example Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP (XRP), Binance coin (BNB), Stellar (XLM), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT).

There is no risk-free in trading... Every trade has its own risk, research the market price it depends on how well you're informed. I cannot advice or give you tips about trading.. as it depends on each individual and like I said every trade has its own risk.. only invest what you can afford to lose.

Dear friend there is no coin without risk , if you must make profit then take risk but be smart enough to do risk management, all the coins price are down so for me i think it's a good time to invest on coins like bitcoin , Etherum, lithcoin etc.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The currency that does not pose a great risk in terms of losing the value of your currencies is the currency of USDT, it is a stable currency and does not change significantly

THINK POSITIVE

All investments,especially if there are money involve always comes up with risks. So it is hard to give you answer with that as crypto currencies are very much volatile,it is only depends on you on how much you are willing to take that risks and how much will be your patience. So you better think hard first,crypto change price quickly,value of it depends on the demands,and no one knows how will it be in the future,or even the next few hours,days,and months.

There is nothing like risk-free investment in the world of crypto. Even stock and Forex involve some risks. The safest coin for investment is bitcoin but the risk is not just related to the coin, it is very much related to how you treat your coin, when you buy it or sell it and how you trade with it. If you apply a wrong trading method, even the safest coins can be unsafe for you. Try to increase your safety and reduce the risks by adding to your knowledge. Don't expect the coins to provide safety for you. When the market is risky, all the coins inside it are risky to invest too. So, try investing in bitcoin when it is very cheap.

Well, there has no investing site or platforms which is having an risk free because risk is always there if there are money involved and you need to take it to earned some money here in cryptocurrency. I hope you may understand.

I think all of the coins when you are investing is you really need to take a risk because all of it is not stable, maybe you should invest in lower price then wait it to increase. 

On 4/2/2020 at 3:47 PM, CryptoVicky said:

First of all, investing in crypto currencies are riskier and there isn't any safe place. But you can lower your risk if you buy Bitcoin at the current bottom price or before Bitcoin halving 2020 which will be held in month of May.

I think that investing in any cryptocurrencies holds risk because you are not sure if your money will grow but I think that it is best that you would try to invest in bitcoin because I know that you will not gonna lose your money if you invest well. 

On 3/14/2020 at 11:49 PM, Jahida 67 said:

Hello dear friend, the price has dropped a lot now. The prices of all the coins are very low, so now we have to wait and see when the prices will go up.thank you

What do you mean here ? Topic creator is asking the risk free cryptocurrencies to make investments but I think it is very hard in the crypto world if we are focused to earn the profits from the cryptocurrency tradings. 

As per my knowledge bitcoin, ethereum and lots are the best coin and among them if you ask me for the  risk free coin then I would suggest you to go after litecoin it has some risk but the risk is low

On 14.03.2020 at 20:33, omaralirajbd said:

I am a not trader and I am not know which coin is best for invest. anybody know about this please tall us which is risk free. for example Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP (XRP), Binance coin (BNB), Stellar (XLM), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT).

there is a risk in all coins. because it is a cryptocurrency and it is very volatile, of the coins that you listed, I would advise you to buy bitcoin and bnb, and usdt is a stablecoin, with it you will not lose money, but you won’t earn

On 3/15/2020 at 2:52 AM, nayon89 said:

You can invest lite coin. I think its risk free than btc. Afterall you are investor so you should consider this. Take a decision before investing.

It really depends on the demand of the lite coins. 

So I recommend to think wisely before investing on that. 

But the decision to invest is still his choice. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

28 minutes ago, Slavi said:

there is a risk in all coins. because it is a cryptocurrency and it is very volatile, of the coins that you listed, I would advise you to buy bitcoin and bnb, and usdt is a stablecoin, with it you will not lose money, but you won’t earn

Agreed, you can not simply not take any risk and invest in cryptocurrencies or in any other market really, the only non-risky investments are stable coins like usdt or paxos.

The top currencies like bitcoin, ethereum are valuable and less risky than other currencies. But the risk or not is from you. You can succeed brilliantly or fail miserably. learn how to work with bitcoin, I recommend buying it in half and holding it waiting to increase in value to sell.

1 hour ago, lharost said:

Agreed, you can not simply not take any risk and invest in cryptocurrencies or in any other market really, the only non-risky investments are stable coins like usdt or paxos.

yes, but a person is interested in where to invest money, that means he expects profit, but if you invest in usdt there will be no profit, so you need to take risks and buy another cryptocurrency

Investment activities are the most important and most risky activities.  That are required to be done with great concious and also proper analysis.  I think that people will face some loss because there is no investment which is risk free, some risk is always there. So 

On 3/14/2020 at 2:33 PM, omaralirajbd said:

TO be honest there is no bisnus that is risk free 100% but the well known coins are best for investing like bitcoin and eth are so much profitable, but try to learn trading its best and easy to get profit. 

I will say no coin investment are risk free. But you should go with most of the coins which have a good history.  As it will be less riskier in that to invest. Always invest in multiple project to decrease the risk level.

In my estimation we should prefer top altcoins like ETH, BNB, or maybe XRP. l find them really risk freer than others. But BTC is absolutely risked free. We must choose coins, which have wonderful opportunity. 

I do not think if investing any kind of coins can be risk free. Investing is just like you did not know if you will win or not. It is just depend on where you invest and trade. If it is well secured and worth to trade

I think Bitcoin is the best currency for investment, but I advise you to learn to trade and work with it because it gives higher profits than the investment.

I don`t think that there are some risky free coins, but the most reliable for me is Bitcoin. This crypto coin is the most popular and has the biggest community comparing to others 

I dont know but if you take the case you see on stable coins, like USDT they are very good and the risk is very very down so dont worry yourself in any case that you see around there is about to happen something that could help you in so many ways 

On 3/14/2020 at 11:33 PM, omaralirajbd said:

You shared some top coins from the cryptomarket. You can easily invest on these coins when it touch it's deep price. Because these coin project have great usecase. And also many people's connected to these projects.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

To my mind, Bitcoin is the only coin you can invest in without any risks. Of course, you can choose another top cryptocurrency, but I recommend to buy a part of BTC