What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

I feel joy when I discover that cryptocurrency prices are starting to rise. It only means that after the fall in prices, there is an increase. It is very pleasing. 

• +2 1

Well, i didn't expect the dumped of the Bitcoin price right now because it only have 2 months before the bull run comes, i hope that this will be increased or having a good value before this month ends by having an supply of money to be help with the people facing the famous corona virus. Happy posting.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/15/2020 at 3:32 PM, Bob option said:

The reason is that an economic crisis in the country of China and all mining companies and stock exchanges closed its doors because there is a Corona virus that shook the whole world and in particular the country of China that was supporting cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin

True, I expect the market to slowly raise again and Bitcoin prepare for the bull run after halving. I believe this one is going to be the biggest one we had so far.

• +3 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 3/14/2020 at 9:40 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

It is very difficult to be able to predict in a concrete way, but we can speculate that the prices may not yet face some obstacles in the next 3 months and after that we will still have to see how the global markets will be

• +4 1

Hello my friend
In the last period we have noticed a significant drop in currency prices due to the closure of mining companies
But we have noticed in the past two days that the market is back up

• +5 1

Not only did the prices of cryptocurrencies drop, as the whole world economy was declining in the previous period and that was related to the Corona virus.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend
Yes, we have noticed in the past two weeks we have noticed a significant drop in prices
But I started to climb now

• +1 1

It is hard to predict anything concerning the short term price fluctuations. Cryptocurrency markets are always volatile and they tend to crash a lot often. Although always price recovers with Bitcoin leading the way and altcoins following. Short term moves tend to shake weak hands and usually sell at low prices. This happens so exchanges, whales and traders with experience profit, although some times prices go down a lot. Buying bitcoin is an opportunity during these situations, although I can't recommend the same about altcoins, which are able to dump eternally.

I think this is just a warrior break for digital currencies, like Bitcoin, and everything will be back to normal soon, especially when a vaccine for Corona virus has been reached.

• +2 1

The order varies each time according to the case, but the important thing in the matter is that the cryptocurrencies are affected greatly and directly through any movement in the price of bitcoin, whether a decrease or an increase.

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

We are very close to Bitcoin halving event in this year. I hope Bitcoin price will get increased after halving event is successfully concluded. In the most of cases, I have seen Bitcoin has potential to cause the price raise for most of the altcoins in the cryptocurrency markets. 

• +4 1

While seeing the present fluctuations in the prices of crypto coins i am clearly able to analyze that in future very soon we are going to experience a huge rise in the price of some crypto coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, litecoin.

• +4 1

WE should at charts to get some kind of a perspective, my prediction is now that bitcoin is at $8,600 it will go just sideways for a month and again after halving slowly it will increase in price and will go up to 10k area again and after a while it will retest $14,000.

bitcion and other coins prices grow up to their plato. now there is a 2 day left before bitcoin halving so the price is going downa a bit and anothher coins are going down with it. but after few days, after halving i think it will go up and up. i am waiting 4-6 month period after halving.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is already going down gradually, but never give up because it will rise very soon and this will serve as a good opportunity for anyone that wish to buy at lower price

• +5 1

now bitcoin and most cryptos have recovered from the crash that happened due to Covid-19 and approaching the halving we could see even bigger prices

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

One characteristic of crypto is being volatile,so price change real quick,so this drop will surely gain back after some time.we just have to wait and be patient.drops and rise are temporary movement of price so we have to anticipate it always and be wise.

On 3/14/2020 at 10:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

To be honest I am not a infulencer or any expert. But after long time of using crypto I feel it's price will rise up more and more. Because it has great potential. It can be our future payment system.

• +2 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

It's clearly seen that the pandemic affected the price of cryptocurrencies badly, because many sold thier coin due to panic, but after sometime the price started increasing , this shows many started buying and the pandemic no longer has effect on crypto prices .

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The lost periods of exposure to the digital currency market to a crisis and a drop in currency prices were dire. But now that you have taken advantage of this opportunity then you have got good profits if you were this what you aspired to or you were asking curiously. There are concessions in the coming months that are good, and by this I mean the recovery of digital currencies, and with the emergence of several projects that will contribute to that, especially the currencies that were damaged and which have scares like xrp ...

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

No one can know that specially today with the falling of the price ,every day we have new analyze specially after halving ,but for sure it's a good thing for bitcoin we can see it more than 10k in few month

• +4 1

The decrease of all crypto currency's price in March of this year was because of the Corona virus.But all of them didn't take to much timo recover again.They back to their great from in just 45-50 days.Hope they go more higher.

Edited by Jami273
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

Other cryptocurrencies are affected by the Bitcoin movement and the effect may be negative or positive, depending on the situation

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I think price of crypto depends on positive news and negative news. Due to Corona virus crypto market has down very much because it is bad news. When good news like halving, blockchain, anniversary, etc will come than crypto price will go high.

Corona virus pandemic has really affected the price of many coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace especially bitcoin which is the mother of all digital currency because the price since the beginning of Corona has refused to cross $9,000 and even today the price is $9,300 but from my own point of view bitcoin will reach $15,000 before the end of the year 2020 and many coins will be influenced by the price of bitcoin also.