Tax Agency In Australia... - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Tax Agency In Australia...

This matter I think is very bad for some traders and for my country there are no taxes and this is because the cryptocurrency is not allowed to be used and is prohibited in my country

But these fees and taxes will not include the people who handle Crypto in Australia secretly because the governments will not be able to find out.

Life is great and enjoy it

that feels bad for crypto traders in australia, but then again the government does have a point, i hope they first contact them and not fine them immediately

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 3/13/2020 at 11:14 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I have heard that crypto traders in Australia will be fined by the tax agency. It will contact all Australian traders to make sure they pay all the taxes related to their Crypto trading stuff.Screenshot_20200313-111302_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d5dd92fb23f273d345fc0d0eaa596200.jpg

Information source https://btcmanager.com/australia-tax-agency-350000-cryptocurrency-tax/?q=/australia-tax-agency-350000-cryptocurrency-tax/&nonamp=1

Tax collection from cryptocurrency will be there and continue being popular in many countries where the use of crypto is high and I think this is a good move that governments must be taking rather than banning cryptocurrency.

10 hours ago, George10 said:

Tax collection from cryptocurrency will be there and continue being popular in many countries where the use of crypto is high and I think this is a good move that governments must be taking rather than banning cryptocurrency.

Of course, some countries would like to benefit crom crypto currencies in an indirect way through taxes. This is because of the great value of these currencies. 

On 5/30/2020 at 6:20 PM, Thekingcallme said:

But these fees and taxes will not include the people who handle Crypto in Australia secretly because the governments will not be able to find out.

You are half right. The government can actually track and know anything you open on the internet by contacting your internet supervisor. It is actually that simple!

• +1 1

i think it is possible only on big trading sites like binance , the trading and exchange sites like yobit, probit wont recognize by the government of Australia and deduce the VAT from traders

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think this type of steps destroyed satoshis nakamoto dreams, because he create crypto currency we don't pay any tax when use this currency,but now Australian government take tax when anyone do trading are buying selling its not good for crypto, how this exchange share their users data to government, its really bad think happens with these crypto users.

• +3 1

I consider it a matter of ethics and planning. If you decided to open a business and you are going to use local resources that refer to a country, well it could be debatable the tax issues. Logic seems to say that in a world where cryptos are not linked to any government, it seems that we have no need to pay taxes. Now the exchange companies need to give their clients confidence and they are looking for a better reference if it is an endorsement of a country to have greater confidence.

• +1 2

Are you sure this news is true? If it is indeed true that Australia seeks to impose taxes on cryptocurrency dealers, this means that Australia recognized the cryptocurrencies legally and this has not happened so far, I think.

It is a smart act of the Australian government to allow traders of cryptocurrencies, but on the condition to impose taxes, and in my opinion, this will give the government a new source of income and will also encourage many people and traders to enter the market as it has become legal and begin to deposit their money in currencies in the form of investments and in a related way also will expand the use of currencies as a method of payment For different commodities and things.

• +2 1

I think that the entire Asian part , all countries where cryptocurrency is legalized will be provided with a tax, because, in this way, many States will benefit from this, and accordingly, they will not have to ban cryptocurrency! Also, it is connected with the output tokens of the country, as cryptowall, or some other coin!

• +2 1

In fact I don't really know how true this matter is, but to be frank and sincere if it's true, then Crypto currencies system and block chain technology is eventually shifting from it meaning, unique nd outstanding features it's known to possess. That's been decentralized in nature and anonymous means of making global transactions.

It's not easy being trader because we have pay tax while trading while withdrawing and while we deposit. All the times we have to pay extra fees. Every country are fining tax to all the traders because traders are free they can run wihout paying fees.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not found this news before about Australia but what I am hope is for this country to tax with a very low percentege and not make the crypto trader not profite with large taxes. We all are need to have a very good trade margin and this is not happens with large tax. I am learn that Australia is not against crypto and maybe this was one of the articles we are call fud.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Australia is pro blockchain and crypto and if they regulate it is favorable for cryptocurrencies and not against them so I don't know what this kind of news was that you posted but many times crypto news have a lot of junk posts and try to manipulate the market in favor of the whales, so don't listen to fud and only look at the real news.

This is the right of governments, in the end the Australian government levies taxes to increase the welfare of its people, but the field of cryptocurrencies is a new area, so I hope that the taxes are not high because many investors are exposed to loss.

• +1 1

They get the information from the exchanges thats mean government is taking taxes from the exchanges not from a single trader. Am I right?

I don't know about Australia a lot except that Bitcoin is legal there and if there are regulations over taxation maybe the Australian traders should know about this and correctly declare any profits.

It seems there is taxation and perhaps there will be everywhere but I really hope it will be for profits only, otherwise most people will only use p2p exchanges for trading and stop anything that has to do with regulated exchanges.

To pay the minimum fee on something, the name is tax.  It is wise to pay taxes on all fields in Australia.  I think paying taxes in all cases increases their legitimacy.  So if you introduce crypto tax, maybe everyone will take it easily..

• +1 1

On 11/20/2020 at 5:54 PM, Artugul78 said:

To pay the minimum fee on something, the name is tax.  It is wise to pay taxes on all fields in Australia.  I think paying taxes in all cases increases their legitimacy.  So if you introduce crypto tax, maybe everyone will take it easily..

If the government apply taxes on the crypto currency then the usage of the crypto currency will be down and people won't use because now its tax free and anonymous so the demand is more.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

can you explain how they will determine the income of the traders and how they will make you pay because you would not be showing your earning and that is easy too in the cryptocurrency.

My friend, this is unjust by some governments such as Australia and South Korea for imposing taxes on cryptocurrency traders. This is unfair to them because people may lose while trading cryptocurrencies and therefore despite the loss, impose taxes. I hope all governments create their own cryptocurrencies and cancel taxes.  Peoples binding on thank you

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Fined means they did something wrong or didn't declare their profits. Taxation should be clear in the trading sector and not just enforced one day retrospectively asking for taxes for earlier profits before the laws were applied.

Taxation means also regulation and recognition so it is not always bad, it has positive effects too and can be considered legalization of cryptocurrencies.