Bitcoin can drop to $6,000 and then rise to $20,000 in this 2020 crisis - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Bitcoin can drop to $6,000 and then rise to $20,000 in this 2020 crisis

I think that bitcoin halving have a big influence on Bitcoin price and I think that price should fall like always and it can fall to 6000, but I don`t think that 20.000 is possible, because there are no good news about cryptocurrencies in the near future 

• +2 1

the characteristic of Bitcoin is precisely that its value can vary between 0 and infinity after all Trading is based on this on its value variation I hope its value reaches at least $20000 by the end of the year I am really confident

• +4 1

Bitcoin is leading all the cryptocurrencies since last decade and it will be leading in the future too. We can see the drop in the price of bitcoin but I don't think it due to outbreak of corona. But I am sure it will rise up to $20000.

Yes, this analysis has seen it on many of the recommendations channels, and I believe that this will happen in the price of bitcoin.

Yes, that's right, I agree with CEO of BitMEX, that the price of bitcoin fell dramatically at the beginning of the Corona crisis and the price fell to approximately $ 4,500, but now the price of bitcoin is equivalent to $ 9,000 and maybe the price will reach $ 20,000 or maybe more at the end of this year

bitcoin dropped to around $5000 at the lowest because of the crisis, but it has since been pumping back up and reached $9000 again

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I don't think Bitcoin will reach the $ 20,000 peak this year, but rather I expect that to happen next year But it could go through many fluctuations and it might reach $ 6000 again This is normal according to the law that behind every rise there is a decline and with every rise there is a corrective descending path.

• +2 1

Arthur Hayes missed the actual bottom by more than 2K. His predictions do not mean anything as he is one of the people manipulating the market and exploiting his customers by liquidating them. Longs, shorts it doesn't matter as long as Bitmex is making billions.

Bitcoin price can grow up but I think if more investors come to invest this will boost the Bitcoin price but if there is less investors and there is less demand definitely the price will not rise .

I believe this will happen, bitcoin dropped to $4000 in March - April i think, and from there it started to grow until the current price. We are now in August, and the price of bitcoin according to my experience it usually pumps high in the end of the year and it can go up to April if there will be no any crisis. So i believe this year from November maybe bitcoin can pump.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is exactly what we are expecting to happen in the nearest future because bitcoin has already resisted the fall which it encountered some months back and now it is at the rise because it.is currently $11,000 plus in the Cryptocurrency marketplace which is a good sign that it can hit $20,000 before the end of the year 2020.

On 3/13/2020 at 1:54 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

According to the CEO of the derivatives giant BitMEX The price of Bitcoin (BTC) will probably get levels lower than THE USD 6,000 but will avoid more losses, that's what he said this March 12, in the last edition of the Crypto Digest exchange. 

In the short term, Arthur Hayes believes that the value of BTC/USD will be guided to a maximum fund of the $6,000 mark, as fear about the coronavirus affects market sentiment.

This crisis really helped out the Bitcoin because it makes the demand of Bitcoin bigger because the people tends to work online and using Bitcoin is the most recommended.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Some months back bitcoin dropped to $6,000 due to the threat Corona virus pandemic caused to it but it now seems that bitcoin has began to resist it and hopefully bitcoin can hit $20,000 before the end of the year 2020, so let's be patient with the market for now.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your prediction was accurate, because it's exactly what it's manifesting, happening now. So many shocked thinking BTC Will not be able to recovered from the effect of global pandemic but dropped down even below the $6k. But today BTC is targeting to hits a very substantial value before the end of this year.

right now the Bitcoin price will down down, because this is world crisis because the corona virus, but of course in the next months if this virus will disappears Bitcoin price will rise high value.

Of course, after all, 2020 was not the most pleasant year, with its surprises. As well as the holding company. But I think we can count on high demand for bitcoin! As we can see, the price was able to rise to $ 12,000, which is a very good indicator. Halving fixed the cost, and now, I think, we can expect the fact that in a couple of years, we will be able to get an increase of $ 20,000!

• +2 1

Because of the pandemics, there is chance that the value will drop, and after the pandemic when everything is becoming stable, I think it will rise again , so it advisable to get bitcoin now

On 8/30/2020 at 7:17 PM, TimopheyKa said:

But I think we can count on high demand for bitcoin! As we can see, the price was able to rise to $ 12,000, which is a very good indicator. Halving fixed the cost, and now, I think, we can expect the fact that in a couple of years, we will be able to get an increase of $ 20,000!

Indeed that's has been many experts, analyst and other categories of Crypto user's hope and wish to see BTC hits the most wanted value of $20'000 in this year but unfortunately this year came in accompanied with global pandemic challenge. However there is high possibility despite that, as this has been BTC halving year. Currently the rise in BTC it's due to the most eminent event that so follow up after BTC halving as usual which is Bull Run, spiking the rising of currencies to heaven.

• +1 1

We still have hope for Bitcoin in 2020 to rise up to $20,000 but it will be very difficult because the price is a little bit falling gradually.

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and will not drop to $ 6,000. Until now, the price of bitcoin is showing a pretty good trend, even though there has been a global economic crisis and made various types of financial markets falter. . down but the cryptocurrency and bitcoin markets are still very good. My prediction is that the bitcoin price will go up to the highest possible price between $ 15000- $ 20000.

• +2 1

that is right , i don't remember how much exactly but during the corona virus bitcoin value dropped to less than 6000$ but it raised again to 11000$ and expecting is to reach 15000$ by the end of the year but i am not sure if it will be able to touch the 20000$ by that time

The Crypto market has been gravely influenced by the COVID the exchanging volume of BTC has been diminished a lot in the market that is the reason the cost is getting down however it will ascend to 20k likewise in my view too after the circumstance chill off and the market becomes ordinary.

Yeah, the cryptocurrency market is very silent so, I am predicting whether the price will dump to very low or if it pumps then the price will go to 20k. But I am expecting the pump because the all the altmarkets are dumping by which we can predict the price will increase.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This guy is saying a lot and it is not funny what he is doing. I traded on Bitmex and they make you lose money as well in Binance futures market, avoid these. In Bitmex they had frozen trades on the March crash because this scammer did not have enough Bitcoin to liquidate shorts. So he stopped the machine at 3,600 and exited my short with profit of course but only a long later and not at this price but higher. It is not easy to trade when the market maker is not allowing you to profit, it is not only technical analysis.

• +1 1