Don't put too much money in BTC trading platforms! - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Don't put too much money in BTC trading platforms!

We must be very careful when we deal with unreliable companies or other parties on the Internet and we must certainly not keep our money at destinations that may be unreliable

I love this, just yesterday I saw a post of member taking about Yobit wallet, there is nothing as such, exchanges sites like Yobit are not wallet and should never be treated like one. Let's learn from history, happened to the likes of bithump, coinmama, cryptopia and many others. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Your every point is really useful my dear friend in internet era we can't trust anyone, because so many platform's without any notification they close their exchange are sites, and some exchange also hacked like cryptopia exchange hack and we loss money, so don't store all amount in one exchange try to store in 2 are 3 accounts, because one loss but 2 account are safe.

I am agree with you. Now a days it common that some big and famous exchanges did scam with users. We should keep our money to vold wallers. And whenever we need to trade then transfer to exchange. And always do trading on best exchange such as binance. 

Your first priority must is to secure your crypto assets and when we are listening these types of news that Binance and Kraken exchange is attacked by hackers then it is clear that our crypto assets are not secured in any exchange. So we must store our coins in crypto wallet only.

Most people still treat exchnages as wallet, while in the past we've had various reasons not to do so. Nothing has actually change and there is no exchange that can be considered totally safe. If there is a significant amount of crypto involved better move them to an offline wallet.

Certainly, we should not keep our money in the platforms, no matter how reliable they are, they are places for work only and not conservative, so we should not keep this site except with small amounts for trading and investment.

One day can be devoted almost every 12 days to send currencies from the platforms to the private wallet, but the famous platforms are also safe, such as Binance and Yobit I do not think that they will close their doors and disappear without returning the money to their owners

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

One of the golden tips that I met in the world of crypto is to always divide your capital and distribute it on the platforms as well as the external portfolios to increase safety.

You’re absolutely right just like what happened to tradesatoshi exchange, they disappeared within 24h . Thank I had their around 10$ only.

It is clear if you are dealing with the exchange platform and its reputation is bad or unknown, it is normal that you will not save your currencies within the platform. And you are right in these possibilities that some platforms do not tell their clients that they are closed, have been locked, or have gone bankrupt. And you are losing what you own, especially if you have a large sum of money

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I agree with you that it is very bad that we use our platforms to store our encrypted currencies, as you said if we store the money inside the platform and the platform is closed suddenly, then we will lose all our money so it is better to store the money inside the wallet only and we must stay away from all the platforms that are not honest

I think putting too much moneys in exchange, this is depending on the person himself, because someone can put 1000 bitcoins which is very low amount for him, also others can put 0.01 btc which is very high for him such as me.

I have done some mistakes by putting huge amounts on the exchange sites later I knew that was not my smart idea to store huge amounts online. Now I am choosing hardware wallet to store bigger cryptocurrency holdings in which I can have full control over my assets. 

On 6/16/2020 at 5:08 AM, Whited35 said:

I have done some mistakes by putting huge amounts on the exchange sites later I knew that was not my smart idea to store huge amounts online. Now I am choosing hardware wallet to store bigger cryptocurrency holdings in which I can have full control over my assets. 

Hardware wallet is a good option, private keys are offline and it will be hard or impossible for hackers to compromise it but with the owners carelessness, it can still be compromised. But I have little amount of cryptocurrencies and because of this, I go for online wallet but a mobile version of it which is coinomi wallet. 

On 6/2/2020 at 4:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

Certainly, we should not keep our money in the platforms, no matter how reliable they are, they are places for work only and not conservative, so we should not keep this site except with small amounts for trading and investment.

we should be selective in every platform we want to invest our money, there are so many scam platforms now, scam ICO and IEO that even tho they are in IEO still, they are not good enough and they are only a shit coin.

That is very well true these days since there are many companies that provide you a sort of early stability and confort that will motivate you to believe they are a safer and trust exchange, trading platform or even gambling one.

Thus when you realize you have been stolen and funds were taken away from you you are already late.

So always do your research and try to get as much information as possible about such particular company you are going to leave your money into (virtual money).

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I agree with you, don't keep all your bitcoins in exchange, because if the exchange is closed then all the bitcoins you store will be lost, use the ERC20 wallet or an external wallet to be safe, recently there was an exchange closure and the exchange user lost a lot of money there .

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 6:45 AM, wilbertson said:

Guys, don't treat your tradding account or exchange sites accounts a s wallets. We have seen many traditing sites clossing up moatnof them announce a closing up but some don't or not announce it properly purposely. But be aware some don't announce at all. 

My advice, don't store your money in exchange or trading site plus don't use site that's have no good reputation

Take care and Happy trading..

Personally, I also not going to store large amount of money for a very long period of time to an exchange even if it is very reputable.
I prefer to always transfer funds for my security.  And I am avoiding these kind of scenarios to happen. I do not want to loss money just because of that.
Better be safe, than sorry.

I agree with you, we should store our money in wallets for a long time and not in exchanges. Maybe we can deposit money in exchanges to trade or invest, and we can keep our profit in wallets.

its not that its not relaiable but it can be difficult to earn anything form it because with time a lot happens and in the end there is a lot of work to be recovered , bitcoin always ends your trades with something you dint understand thats why its proper to diversify 

On 15.10.2019 at 23:45, wilbertson said:

Guys, don't treat your tradding account or exchange sites accounts a s wallets. We have seen many traditing sites clossing up moatnof them announce a closing up but some don't or not announce it properly purposely. But be aware some don't announce at all. 

My advice, don't store your money in exchange or trading site plus don't use site that's have no good reputation

Take care and Happy trading..

Even if it is Binance? I think Binance is safe gor storing the money or not? What do you think?

• +5 1

closing as well as the significant dread here is hacking . imagine a scenario in which they will get hacked one day ?. still , its alright to store coins on a verry believed trade or the ones that are well known at this moment ( e.g binance , houbi ,kukcoin ,and so forth ) in light of the fact that these trades have a decent security and programmers cannot enter effectively . in addition they additionally have unconditional promise or discounts . one model is binance . that is the reason we shouldnt be apprehensive . its alright to push hazard since crypto contributing is now unsafe .

indeed, when I want to buy altccoins I just market buy or I leave buy orders only for a few days, I just don't like holding any altcoins or bitcoin on exchanges.