After the calm comes the storm !! BTC is like this! - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

After the calm comes the storm !! BTC is like this!

This is the only currency in the world Bitcoin can fluctuate too often. It sometimes becomes obvious that many people settle down, but there might be explanations why many people stay, but it's too early to move too quickly when unrest starts.

I am agree with your opinion. that the bitcoin market is a volatile market and this market takes some time to make a new high. After the 2017 the price of bitcoin is in the bearish moment and now the bitcoin touch the bottom and now the time to break the all time high.

I think this downfall have an advantage in the future because as you said in calm season there's a storm. For me Bitcoin's volatility is low because of some issues in other places. Bitcoin just melt this issues and after that it will rise again, that's my idea.

Yes we could see a big surge in prices of bitcoin. As hopes are high. Also btc have not performed well after bull run. So another bull run can be seen in this year.

what you write will at least make people who previously panicked will become more calm because based on what you write, it is true. but it can't be a definite benchmark yet, the calculation of when to go up and when to go down really can't be known. When BTC prices rose by $ 20,000 in 2017, did anyone predict it beforehand? no, even everyone is shocked. and when everyone hopes to be higher, the price will fall. So it's still difficult, but hopefully next year it will really become what you say "storm".

On 10/16/2019 at 6:09 AM, spyaquino said:

we will see that 99% of the period BTC had substantial increases and little fall

Though even if this is true, that's not how to know if a market is volatile. Bitcoin is indeed volatile, taking huge price changes over relatively short periods of time.

You are correct in the part that it has increased relatively stable, but if you take into account those 'spikes' along the way, Bitcoin is indeed volatile.

Yes that was really good things. Like more then Strom. Just see in the past 2009 and see live now. So what didil you say about this. We really love BTC . Now also you can earn bitcoin.

Yes after the two years consistent calm the storm is the coming our way in shape of bull run in year 2020. This the most predicted year by most of well predictors.

On 10/16/2019 at 6:09 AM, spyaquino said:

When I say that BTC is one of the least volatile assets, I am sometimes asked why I say this if it is a cryptocurrency and we know that in this environment prices are highly volatile. Well now I'll try to explain why I think with BTC it's different. First let's look at its tragedy, BTC started in 2008, with its first block being extracted in early 2009 - block called genesis, since then its increase in value and disclosure is visible. To give you an idea with $ 1 a dollar if you bought 1300 BTC or so, in 2010 its value was $ 0.39 since then a single downfall occurred from 2017 here, when that year BTC hit the $ 20,000 mark. and today in 2019 it parks at around $ 8000. Finally, if we take a year to year analysis from 2010 to 2019 we will see that 99% of the period BTC had substantial increases and little fall. Why do I say that after the lull comes the "storm" is why historically when the BTC has a fall and / or a parked in its value, it tends to have a boom in its substantially high price, causing a "storm" in the market. from cryptos, this is what differentiates BTC from others. And by 2020 everything leads us to believe that this "storm" will occur as we go through a period of "calm". Hugs to all.

Sources: https://www.criptofacil.com/how-o-bitcoin-surgiu-confira-a-breve-line-do-tempo-da-historia-do-btc/

https://livecoins.com.br/preco-historico-do-bitcoin/

APOS-TEMPESTADE-VEM-A-BONANCA-1.jpg

Well that is kind of storm that we need to avoid and need to calculate but it’s can be good or that storm will be a opportunity and you can buy bitcoin when it’s fall and sell high.

Indeed, this is the case with bitcoin, I also hope that this year will be a period where the price of bitcoin will be very high, at least reaching its peak price.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/22/2020 at 3:25 PM, kuscoi11 said:

Bitcoin is a volatile currency, it is not stable, and extremely difficult to grasp, predictions about it are just predictions and quite likely to be the opposite, I also had a false prediction. But a lot of other currencies depend on bitcoin.

Understanding price behavior of bitcoin is not that much difficult. Some currencies are harder to predict. If you know how to read and analyze graphs, you can anticipate bitcoin value with high percentage of accuracy. If bitcoin was as unpredictable as you think, no one could earn profit through trading with bitcoin and it would never become the most popular cryptocurrency in exchanges. Many people earn good profit even without prediction by just buying at low price and holding coins.

Yes my friend that calm before the storm is what is happening now in the opinion of many analysts in this field that bitcoin will increase its price to a peak in this year, and we hope that expressly, this will cause a noise in the world of cryptocurrencies and increase the buying and selling operations

Bitcoin have a volitle price that giving us good profit and also bitcoin going to increase again because that's the cycle of bitcoin " the nature" 

Bitcoin goes dump and also goes up!  

On 12/25/2019 at 12:31 PM, kusvuw10 said:

btc is the most volatile market, the rapid decline before it reaches a price boom, you need to take it and wait for the opportunity to come.

In this day 2020 we are ready to reception the storm, so don't wish for it. I reflect this will switch our lives that are in cryptocurrency community.

You are right in what you say, but you also have to take into account, that the reverse is true as well, after the storm there is calm again, meaning the price goes up a lot and then dumps to the ground, which most investors dont think or talk about, as they want gullible investors to not think about it. 

On 10/16/2019 at 3:09 AM, spyaquino said:

When I say that BTC is one of the least volatile assets, I am sometimes asked why I say this if it is a cryptocurrency and we know that in this environment prices are highly volatile. Well now I'll try to explain why I think with BTC it's different. First let's look at its tragedy, BTC started in 2008, with its first block being extracted in early 2009 - block called genesis, since then its increase in value and disclosure is visible. To give you an idea with $ 1 a dollar if you bought 1300 BTC or so, in 2010 its value was $ 0.39 since then a single downfall occurred from 2017 here, when that year BTC hit the $ 20,000 mark. and today in 2019 it parks at around $ 8000. Finally, if we take a year to year analysis from 2010 to 2019 we will see that 99% of the period BTC had substantial increases and little fall. Why do I say that after the lull comes the "storm" is why historically when the BTC has a fall and / or a parked in its value, it tends to have a boom in its substantially high price, causing a "storm" in the market. from cryptos, this is what differentiates BTC from others. And by 2020 everything leads us to believe that this "storm" will occur as we go through a period of "calm". Hugs to all.

Sources: https://www.criptofacil.com/how-o-bitcoin-surgiu-confira-a-breve-line-do-tempo-da-historia-do-btc/

https://livecoins.com.br/preco-historico-do-bitcoin/

APOS-TEMPESTADE-VEM-A-BONANCA-1.jpg

You are saying true because BTC is just the coin in the market which will move unexpected and peoples will make good when they are trading in the BTC and make the buy position. Crypto market future is so much bright and good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes all of us have noticed the same thing over the  last decade since it's launch.... Some time the btc price goes too high & some time it's gonna too low..... This Is because the coin is very volatile in nature & is very high value.

We must fully realize that this great opportunity may not be repeated. Meanwhile, hold on to your cryptocurrency. So it will rise in the future, it is the golden opportunity

I have no idea about this. Later on gain knowledge, I'll let you know. And if you know the answer to this question, you must let me know. Thanks too

On 1/28/2020 at 3:38 AM, Crypto555 said:

Why do you think bitcoin was so calm in the last couple of months? Because in 2020 something big, potentially something huge is coming and the price should skyrocket again 

Hopefully it's going to happen as you say. Everyone that invested in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the last couple of years is waiting for that big bull run that is going to take place soon I hope so 

Absolutely true did you just see it, happening right now , just when I was about to sleep I peek on the price and it was trading at $10200 after a I woke up this morning it is now trading at $9600 it's hard to figure out how this happens but it happen.

2 hours ago, Grandmaster said:

Absolutely true did you just see it, happening right now , just when I was about to sleep I peek on the price and it was trading at $10200 after a I woke up this morning it is now trading at $9600 it's hard to figure out how this happens but it happen.

Like your sleep time is the same as in the country, because I often stay up late and at that time the price of bitcoin did fall $600. And the other altcoins are experiencing the same thing, I'm actually happy. Because the coins that I bought reached a low point again.

Every rapid drop is another great opportunity for people that have parked money and were waiting for a dip. The last three-four days we are experienced drop of prices, but I'm seeing this as another good chance to buy more. I'm waiting for markets to level and even if prices go lower, I'll be holding and waiting. The stock market is actually irrelevant in my opinion. Bitcoin was created to hedge the irrational stock bubbles and the sentiment of printing endless amount of money. It will be up again in no time and during 2020 and 2021 we will witness it's value growing a lot.

Exactly I totally agree with you that BTC is showing regular fluctuations in the digital market and also there are some positive and negative fluctuations of it sometimes it gives a good opportunity to traders investors for the positive price fluctuation but till now Btc is not running successfully.

To agree with you that the cryptocurrency market, especially Bitcoin, is more volatile, especially in recent times, it is necessary to prepare for a large rise in the price, but any talk about currency fluctuation from people outside the Bitcoin company will be just expectations, the task has become difficult in the recent period, but we hope to find solutions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day