Australia is also banned? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jackwatson1212

Australia is also banned?

Check if Australia is banned. In my opinion no, Australia is not banned. Codes of this or that country, and whether your country is on your list. 

No, Australia was not among the countries that were banned from receiving rewards. What is your problem if the problem is payment, then this problem is with everyone and payment will be made in the coming days to everyone.

Australia is not banned from cryptotalk, you can see the list above and there is no countries who are already banned, if you were removed from cryptotalk, then be sure that it is you alone who gets banned, not all Australian people, you did something illegal, this why they removed your UID 

In my view Australia is not banned, but you can find it on the internet site so easily. There are some countries, that are banned but Australia is not including to this list. 

My dear friend i don't think that australia is banned from the cryptotalk.You can see the list if country those are banned from the payment. Don't worry mate do comment regularly.

No, the country Australia is not in the list of banned countries. But it slow down when large numbers of people are logged in on this forum. 

But Australian users should not be worry about get banned from payment. They must will be paid for their post.

Australia is just removed from cryptotalk. I think 

But there crypto currency is legal , that their government declared in the year of 2017.

And their government also decided that   bitcoin be treated as property.

I don't think Australia is banned from the campaign because I did not see Australia's Anli in the official statement because there is a system problem, or maybe the monetization feature has been disabled for violating the rules in the forum, maybe they said that they contacted below and talked with the authorities. can solve the problem.

Australia is not on the black list. I think you violated forum rules and your CAMPAIGN was removed. My friend had a similar problem and the reason was spam

On 3/9/2020 at 2:50 PM, jackwatson1212 said:

hello, is Australia is also banned from receiving rewards? if not then what mean by "removed from cryptotalk"

in those days admins are blocking spammers and cheating accounts so if your account has been blocked then is not a country problem (because as many users already said, australia is not blocked) but they just removed your account from the pay per write campaign

No friend Australia  is not banned  yet. I confirmed  it from  moderators  updates.  They  not  mention  Australia.  Maybe your  uid removed  by useless posts or  some other  reasons. 

Well, you can check it to the announcements if the Australia is included in the disabled countries in this campaign, happy postint mate.

There are Seven Banned Country from the campaign none of them is australia,They probably banned you from there campaign maybe you broke a rule  or They are rising the bar in this forum which probably make there standards Higher.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

no austrailia is not banned form this forum there are other seven countries those are banned.you can check out the list which is published officially

Just now, Satarupa said:

Are you sure about that topic? I don't think that is true. Australia already banned I didn't heard such news still before. So you need not be tensed friends.

l do agree with your opinion, he can also make some research about that on Google. After the researching in my view he can find the answer of question. 

No Australia is not from the banned country ! just 7 countries are banned from here !
I think you have a problem maybe they banned you by mistake 

you have to contact with the support team 

no still Australia is not been banned, there are 7 countries which are banned from the payment, you can check it in this forum that which and all countries have been banned, but Australia is not banned one.

No Australia has been banned from crypto.  Because I know crypto is in a very good position in Australia.  And if Australia were banned, Australia would have been mentioned in the announcement section.  You do not panic.  You work at your own pace.

So far, none of the supervisors has made any announcement that Australia has been banned from the campaign, so don't worry. If it is banned, the country code will be added to the list of banned countries.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, rifat4393 said:

As far as I know that Australia is not banned from this campaign. Because, Australia is not listed in the announcement. You may break the forum rules, that's why moderator has removed your account.

Yes mate, i think he needs to double check it first if their country are listed in the banned countries, i hope you may understand, happy posting.

No , Australia is not listed as banned country.There is list given in yobit that though couty having spammers and low quality of posters those countries are banned from cryptotalk.If you are banned ,i think the moderator should find some problem in your account.If you break the rules then moderator should banned your account.

On 3/9/2020 at 6:50 PM, jackwatson1212 said:

hello, is Australia is also banned from receiving rewards? if not then what mean by "removed from cryptotalk"

The banned countries number are seven and you can see notification on both places,Yobit exchange and  crypto talk mention full name of countries.who are removed from campaign.This could be new addition.But  i haven't see Australia Name in list.